Are Whites Descended From East Indian Albinos?

No, it's already been proven, by scientist and stuff, that we all came from africa and whites mingle with other species.

and, there are white people that are albinos, so this is a logical failure.
East Indians came from Africa so no this isnt a logical failure. Its already been proven that the gene for light skin arose in India. You do realize 2 albiinos can have a child that isnt a albino if the 2 parents have different types of albinism? Of course white people can have albinos. Every race can. The most common type of albinism is OCA2 and people from Africa have it more than anyone else. OCA1 occurs predominately among whites and east indians. Coincidence?

Light skin colour in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor
It's a fail

albinism is a rarity, there's just to many of us

plus you have to be really pale skin and blond, which most of us aren't.
Scientific fact is a fail? Albinism is rare because its recessive. Like I mentioned earlier I'm not saying whites are albinos. I'm saying they very well may have descended from a population of albinos cast out from India.
from a tiny fraction of a population to most of the known world.

they out stripped blacks, asians, browns to dominate N America, EU, N ME and the russian block
Whites are still the minority in the world. What are you talking about?
ok, you are correct

I should have said; Dominates the civilized world.

sorry about that

East Indians came from Africa so no this isnt a logical failure. Its already been proven that the gene for light skin arose in India. You do realize 2 albiinos can have a child that isnt a albino if the 2 parents have different types of albinism? Of course white people can have albinos. Every race can. The most common type of albinism is OCA2 and people from Africa have it more than anyone else. OCA1 occurs predominately among whites and east indians. Coincidence?

It's a fail

Scientific fact is a fail? Albinism is rare because its recessive. Like I mentioned earlier I'm not saying whites are albinos. I'm saying they very well may have descended from a population of albinos cast out from India.

they out stripped blacks, asians, browns to dominate N America, EU, N ME and the russian block
ok, you are correct

sorry about that
They dont dominate any world. There are less whites on this planet than any other race.

It's a fail

ok, you are correct

sorry about that
There are less whites on this planet than any other race.
Yet our nations are the most successful. Name the top 5 black nations, then lets compare them to the top 5 white nations. Since you already know ther outcome of that comparison, there is literally no chance that you will even name them. Now its deflection time, right? Yeah, we know how your feeble mind operates. You are very predictable.

ok, you are correct

sorry about that
Yet our nations are the most successful. Name the top 5 black nations, then lets compare them to the top 5 white nations. Since you already know ther outcome of that comparison, there is literally no chance that you will even name them. Now its deflection time, right? Yeah, we know how your feeble mind operates. You are very predictable.
Get back on topic boy. Focus. Albinos, East Indian, genetics.

ok, you are correct

sorry about that

On topic- there is absolutely no scientific or genetic evidence that Caucasians as a group descend in any significant way(almost certainly everyone of us has a albino as an ancestor going far enough back) from albino's of any kind.

To me, the association of 'albino's have light colored skin and so do Caucasians' therefore they must be related is as offensive as any of the many odd pronouncements about Negroids and what their skin color 'means'.

Bring us some actual evidence of a significant link between east Indian albinism and Caucasians and then we can have a real talk.

ok, you are correct

sorry about that

On topic- there is absolutely no scientific or genetic evidence that Caucasians as a group descend in any significant way(almost certainly everyone of us has a albino as an ancestor going far enough back) from albino's of any kind.

To me, the association of 'albino's have light colored skin and so do Caucasians' therefore they must be related is as offensive as any of the many odd pronouncements about Negroids and what their skin color 'means'.

Bring us some actual evidence of a significant link between east Indian albinism and Caucasians and then we can have a real talk.
I have posted actual evidence. Europeans and East Indians both have the same type of albinism. The gene that caused light skin in europeans originated in India. These are both scientific facts. I dont understand why thats offensive when every racial group has albinos in it. The first albino was a Black man. Now my theory that albinos were the founding of europeans is not proven but its not disproven. It makes sense because as I pointed out earlier albinos and people with light skin would be outcasts. There is a high likelihood they migrated to europe. If it really offends you then it probably best not to participate in the thread.

ok, you are correct

sorry about that

I have posted actual evidence. Europeans and East Indians both have the same type of albinism. The gene that caused light skin in europeans originated in India. These are both scientific facts. I dont understand why thats offensive when every racial group has albinos in it. The first albino was a Black man. Now my theory that albinos were the founding of europeans is not proven but its not disproven. It makes sense because as I pointed out earlier albinos and people with light skin would be outcasts. There is a high likelihood they migrated to europe..

No- your 'theory' is nothing more than your speculation. It makes 'sense' to you- because you have developed a whole story in your mind in how it happened.

The more conventional theory- i.e. widely accepted theory- is that a population of humans migrated to an area of less intense sunshine and that gradually they evolved/adapted to the conditions of their new climate.

You want to assume that there was a sudden mutation among a group of proto-caucasoids and that they became 'outcasts'.

Why you want to make that assumption- I have no idea- but it isn't supported by any known science.

I have posted actual evidence. Europeans and East Indians both have the same type of albinism. The gene that caused light skin in europeans originated in India. These are both scientific facts. I dont understand why thats offensive when every racial group has albinos in it. The first albino was a Black man. Now my theory that albinos were the founding of europeans is not proven but its not disproven. It makes sense because as I pointed out earlier albinos and people with light skin would be outcasts. There is a high likelihood they migrated to europe..

No- your 'theory' is nothing more than your speculation. It makes 'sense' to you- because you have developed a whole story in your mind in how it happened.

The more conventional theory- i.e. widely accepted theory- is that a population of humans migrated to an area of less intense sunshine and that gradually they evolved/adapted to the conditions of their new climate.

You want to assume that there was a sudden mutation among a group of proto-caucasoids and that they became 'outcasts'.

Why you want to make that assumption- I have no idea- but it isn't supported by any known science.
I am not making an assumption that there was a sudden mutation. Scientific facts that I have posted says there was a sudden mutation. Thats the whole meaning of a mutation. It just happens. You are correct that its more speculation but its speculation based on genetic and historical facts. The genetics is self evident. There is no arguing that. The historical facts are also irrefutable. People have long thought albinos were evil or diseased. Anyone understanding human nature would see that

Your conventional theory has been debunked due to this new information as a I pointed out. Indias climate is not much different than Africas and thats where the mutation occurred. There is no proof environment caused the mutation. It was always just a theory. Now we have proof that theory was wrong. I dont want to assume anything. If I wanted to assume something I would have just done that and not started the thread. I was looking for intelligent input as to what other people thought based on facts.

I am not making an assumption that there was a sudden mutation. Scientific facts that I have posted says there was a sudden mutation. Thats the whole meaning of a mutation. It just happens. You are correct that its more speculation but its speculation based on genetic and historical facts. The genetics is self evident. There is no arguing that. The historical facts are also irrefutable. People have long thought albinos were evil or diseased. Anyone understanding human nature would see that

Your conventional theory has been debunked due to this new information as a I pointed out. Indias climate is not much different than Africas and thats where the mutation occurred. There is no proof environment caused the mutation. It was always just a theory. Now we have proof that theory was wrong. I dont want to assume anything. If I wanted to assume something I would have just done that and not started the thread. I was looking for intelligent input as to what other people thought based on facts.

No- we don't 'have proof' that that theory is wrong.

Based upon the facts there is absolutely no evidence that Caucasians are any more 'descended' from albino's than any other group of human beings.

Based upon the facts there is absolutely no evidence that Caucasians are any more 'descended' from albino's than any other group of human beings.
Yes there is proof as I posted. The gene for light skin arose in an area that is just as hot as Africa. If the "conventional" theory was correct then they would have found that the gene would have appeared in the north pole first. Do you understand what I am saying?

I disagree that there is no evidence. There is more evidence that supports my speculation than anything else. This thread is an attempt to gather more evidence against my speculation. Can you provide any evidence besides just saying it cant be so?

It's a fail

ok, you are correct

sorry about that
They dont dominate any world. There are less whites on this planet than any other race.

White people are the 1st World countries of the world. They dominate the World.

Your DailyMail tabloid article makes a huge jump in evidence.

"... (2 researchers) discovered that all individuals from the Middle East, North Africa, East Africa and South India who carry the A111T mutation share traces of the ancestral genetic code.

According to the (2) researchers, this indicates that all existing instances of this mutation originate from the same person. ...​

I do know all Whites are descendant of Neanderthal Man (40,000 years ago). All have his DNA.

WhiteGenocide64_zpstmat5rqo.jpg

Going back 5 Million years it gets more interesting.

Today PC people deny race exists. Actually, there is no reason to expect common evolution between races, since the various continents evolved to a large degree separately.

Your DailyMail tabloid article makes a huge jump in evidence.

"... (2 researchers) discovered that all individuals from the Middle East, North Africa, East Africa and South India who carry the A111T mutation share traces of the ancestral genetic code.

According to the (2) researchers, this indicates that all existing instances of this mutation originate from the same person. ...​

I do know all Whites are descendant of Neanderthal Man (40,000 years ago). All have his DNA.

WhiteGenocide64_zpstmat5rqo.jpg

Going back 5 Million years it gets more interesting.

Today PC people deny race exists. Actually, there is no reason to expect common evolution between races, since the various continents evolved to a large degree separately.
Please explain what you mean by a huge jump in evidence. All you did is repeat what they said. Are you claiming they are wrong without any evidence?

I'm glad you know whites have some neanderthal DNA in them. Unfortunately, your picture makes a false and practically idiot claim about the big head being the #1 correlator to high IQ. For starters its already proven that the big head housed a brain that was large and tuned to visual acuity not intellect. Neanderthal died out for a reason. They were the equivalent of an autistic child with good eyesight. However, nothing in your claim has anything to do with point. Please provide some evidence against the idea that the founding population of europeans were descended from albino east indians. It shouldnt be hard if there is something out there.

If you need the link to the actual study let me know but here is a lay persons version to the information regarding neanderthal man.

Big eyes led to Neanderthal demise › News in Science (ABC Science)

"Comparing the skulls of 32 H. sapiens and 13 Neanderthals, the researchers also established the Neanderthals had significantly larger eye sockets, indicating bigger eyes and visual cortices - those areas of the brain that regulate vision.

"More of the Neanderthal brain would have been dedicated to vision and body control, leaving less brain to deal with other functions like social networking," says Oxford anthropologist and lead author Eiluned Pearce, a doctoral student.

Among living primates and humans, the size of an individual's social groups is constrained by the size of specific brain areas, she says. The larger these areas are, the more connections an individual can maintain."

Yes there is proof as I posted. The gene for light skin arose in an area that is just as hot as Africa. If the "conventional" theory was correct then they would have found that the gene would have appeared in the north pole first. Do you understand what I am saying?

You are saying you believe that humans were at the North pole 10 or 20,000 years ago.

Which makes as much sense as any of your other theories.

very interesting, and I would not rule it out....

i had read recently that Blue eyes is a mutation, we were all brown eyed in the beginning....

i'm certainly going to research this....

No, it's already been proven, by scientist and stuff, that we all came from africa and whites mingle with other species.

Looking at your article again- let me quote you from the actual article you cite- rather than your interpretation of it.

They studied segments of genetic code that have a mutation and are located closely on the same chromosome and are often inherited together.

The a mutation, called A111T, is found in virtually every one of European ancestry.

A111T is also found in populations in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent, but not in high numbers in Africans.

Penn State College of Medicine's Keith Cheng identified a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans and differs from West Africans

They discovered that all individuals from the Middle East, North Africa, East Africa and South India who carry the A111T mutation share traces of the ancestral genetic code.

According to the researchers, this indicates that all existing instances of this mutation originate from the same person.

The pattern of people with this lighter skin colour mutation suggests that the A111T mutation occurred somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Now lets look at a map of Africa and the Middle East- and the Indian Subcontinent.

images

'between the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent- Iran- Afghanistan- Pakistan- all North of of most of Africa. All receiving less sunlight than anyone in Sudan or Kenya.

I recall about 10 years ago I ran across a site that claimed whites were the descendents of albinos. I wrote it off to extreme Black supremacy and did not follow up on the claim. Well I found out that the gene responsible for light skin in europeans originated in basically what is India today. I immediately remembered the claim that I had written off as rhetoric and looked into it. I was astonished to see pictures of albino East Indian people that looked for all the world like white people. I would love to hear all intelligent thoughts on this issue.

This lady is an albino East Indian.

picture-29-43.png

So is this family.

pullan-14.jpg

White Europeans 'only evolved 5,500 years ago after food habits changed'

There are other theories, anyway Albinism is a mutation that all races have.Its rare. Albinos are at a distinct disadvantage for survival. Your theory counters the evolutionary process. Why would a race Evolve TOWARDS a position of disadvantage? thats not the way it works. Its just aberrations and recessive genes.

Yes, it is always best to post the actual study, rather than news network synopsis, written by someone who majored in Journalism, not science.

Before belittling Neanderthal (the group you are apparently claiming are albinos), one should consider the other evolution options.

Today, a large brain is the #1 correlator to high IQ. Neanderthal's brain was even larger than today's Whites or Far East Asians (Japan/Korea). I guess Neanderthal had room for better eyesight too.

WhiteGenocide69_zpsj0e5zshy.jpg

Lucy was found in Ethiopia, Turkana Boy was found in Kenya and the recent discovery of Homo Naledi was near Johannesburg, South Africa.

Evolution is a quickly moving path, as every person generates 8 mutations. 30,000 years seems like nothing in time. It is quite remarkable how quickly some humans upwardly evolved, while others stagnated.

Looking at your article again- let me quote you from the actual article you cite- rather than your interpretation of it.

They studied segments of genetic code that have a mutation and are located closely on the same chromosome and are often inherited together.

The a mutation, called A111T, is found in virtually every one of European ancestry.

A111T is also found in populations in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent, but not in high numbers in Africans.

Penn State College of Medicine's Keith Cheng identified a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans and differs from West Africans

They discovered that all individuals from the Middle East, North Africa, East Africa and South India who carry the A111T mutation share traces of the ancestral genetic code.

According to the researchers, this indicates that all existing instances of this mutation originate from the same person.

The pattern of people with this lighter skin colour mutation suggests that the A111T mutation occurred somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Now lets look at a map of Africa and the Middle East- and the Indian Subcontinent.

images

'between the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent- Iran- Afghanistan- Pakistan- all North of of most of Africa. All receiving less sunlight than anyone in Sudan or Kenya.

Using your own map Egypt to Sudan down to Ethiopia is right in line with the middle east and the Indian subcontinent. Egypt receives the 3rd most sunlight of any spot on earth. BTW Yuma AZ receives more sunlight than any spot on earth. Basically it doesnt work like you are implying. The amount of sunshine varies within places. Parts of India and the middle east for example gets roughly the same amount of sunshine that places in Africa do.

You are saying you believe that humans were at the North pole 10 or 20,000 years ago.

Which makes as much sense as any of your other theories.
I guess I asked for that. My point is that the gene would have occurred in a colder climate than India or the middle east.

Forum List

Back