Are Whites Ashamed...

So, which Whites are as violent of a threat as "Blacks"?
Black people as a race are not more violent than whites. That's the myth that was created and perpetuated to justify the violence committed against people of African descent which the white race then decrminalized so that they could do so without repercussions. The first gun control laws in this country were instituted so that the legally freed slaves could not take up arms in their defense against the klan or any white person.
The Racist Roots of Gun Control

I'm sure you can understand how heinous and sick this was and how the effects linger on even today

“Racial terror lynching was a tool used to enforce Jim Crow laws and racial segregation — a tactic for maintaining racial control by victimizing the entire African-American community, not merely punishment of an alleged perpetrator for a crime,” the report said.
New details emerge on lynchings in Jim Crow South

52% of the murders recorded in the U.S.A are by Blacks, and 13% of the U.S.A is Black.

Any questions?

Any human might well be ashamed of what humans have done and are still doing to humans.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

No. I wasn't alive. I never owned slaves.

Last edited:
that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Plenty teams come back being down multiple points

Blacks just don't have the juice

-Geaux
The game we're playing whites were spotted a 300 point lead, the refs are cheating for the whites, and the whites are still whining.

If Blacks didnt have the juice why did you need a head start?
You mean Blacks came from Africa not knowing how to read? Why is that?

-Geaux
You do realize they didnt speak or read english in Africa and they had their own languages right?
But.....

African states played a role in the slave trade, and slavery was a common practice among Sub Saharan Africans before the involvement of the Arabs, Berbers and Europeans. There were three types: those who were slaves through conquest, those who were slaves due to unpaid debts, or those whose parents gave them as slaves to tribal chiefs. Chieftains would barter their slaves to Arab, Berber, Ottoman or European buyers for rum, spices, cloth or other goods.[44] Selling captives or prisoners was commonly practiced among Africans, Turks, Berbers and Arabs during that era. However, as the Atlantic slave trade increased its demand, local systems which primarily serviced indentured servitude expanded. European slave trading as a result was the most pivotal change in the social, economic, cultural, spiritual, religious, political dynamics of the concept of slave trading. It ultimately undermined local economies and political stability as villages' vital labour forces were shipped overseas as slave raids and civil wars became commonplace. Crimes which were previously punishable by some other means became punishable by enslavement.[45]

The inspection and sale of a slave
Before the arrival of the Portuguese, slavery pre-existed in Kingdom of Kongo. Despite its establishment within his kingdom, Afonso I of Kongo believed that the slave trade should be subject to Kongo law. When he suspected the Portuguese of receiving illegally enslaved persons to sell, he wrote letters to the King João III of Portugal in 1526 imploring him to put a stop to the practice.[46]

The kings of Dahomey sold their war captives into transatlantic slavery, who otherwise may have been killed in a ceremony known as the Annual Customs. As one of West Africa's principal slave states, Dahomey became extremely unpopular with neighbouring peoples.[47][48][49] Like the Bambara Empireto the east, the Khasso kingdoms depended heavily on the slave trade for their economy. A family's status was indicated by the number of slaves it owned, leading to wars for the sole purpose of taking more captives. This trade led the Khasso into increasing contact with the European settlements of Africa's west coast, particularly the French.[50] Benin grew increasingly rich during the 16th and 17th centuries on the slave trade with Europe; slaves from enemy states of the interior were sold, and carried to the Americas in Dutch and Portuguese ships. The Bight of Benin's shore soon came to be known as the "Slave Coast".[51]

In the 1840s, King Gezo of Dahomey said:[10][52]

History of slavery - Wikipedia

-Geaux

What you are talking about is in fact anti-leech laws. What we should have done is just deport most of you worthless humanzees. Because White people can't have a god damned thing without you parasites wanting in on the action. You should feel lucky that you got what you did. And accept the fact that White people just don't need your kind around.

What you are talking about is in fact anti-leech laws. What we should have done is just deport most of you worthless humanzees. Because White people can't have a god damned thing without you parasites wanting in on the action. You should feel lucky that you got what you did. And accept the fact that White people just don't need your kind around.
No I was talking about slavery, Black Codes, Jim Crow etc etc.

No. I wasn't alive. I never pwned slaves.
Thank you for your answer.

i dont know how to answer this....my family came over in the early 1900's from Southern Italy...and looking at some old pictures my grandmother showed me i had some ancestors that were pretty dam dark,no doubt Moors blood....my grandmother told me that her 2 brothers were so dark that they were considered black by just about everyone....and the pictures she showed me of them,i can see why....these 2 guys were black.....

You're free now. Enjoy more advantages than I do. You need to capitalize on that freedom. Keeping this as excuse serves only one purpose. And that is to blame your limited time on the Earth on events that are now prehistoric to your existence.

Fly big bird. Taste the freedom of the wild. We're ALL less than 100 years old. And we don't get to live forever.

i dont know how to answer this....my family came over in the early 1900's from Southern Italy...and looking at some old pictures my grandmother showed me i had some ancestors that were pretty dam dark,no doubt Moors blood....my grandmother told me that her 2 brothers were so dark that they were considered black by just about everyone....and the pictures she showed me of them,i can see why....these 2 guys were black.....
Its a simple yes or no.

Interesting. How about now? Are you mistaken for a Black person now? What is the difference in treatment between your dark ancestors and your white looking ancestors?

I'm so ashamed that I forgot to read about how Thomas Jefferson passed Jim Crow laws. I did read about Sally Hemings.

bf377aaa4561b7f3257329558d216c5c.jpg

I'm so ashamed that I forgot to read about how Thomas Jefferson passed Jim Crow laws. I did read about Sally Hemings.

I dont think thats Sally Hemings (she was 43 when the camera was invented) and TJ wasnt alive when Jim Crow was passed. Thats why I said "subsequent leaders".

I dont think thats Sally Hemings and TJ wasnt alive when Jim Crow was passed. Thats why I said "subsequent leaders".

Nah... that's Thandie Newton playing Sally Hemings, I've always had a crush on her.

Its a simple yes or no.

Interesting. How about now? Are you mistaken for a Black person now? What is the difference in treatment between your dark ancestors and your white looking ancestors?
i am not that dark but i have had Mexicans come up to me speaking Spanish....when they find i am Italian they laugh and say we aint that far apart....and as far as how my darker relatives got treated,my grandmother said her brothers hung with lots of black guys were they lived because they felt more excepted by them and she said her mothers friends used to kid her about how she must have slept with a black man.....they both died young one in WW1 the other a few years later by some disease he contracted...

Its a simple yes or no.

i am not that dark but i have had Mexicans come up to me speaking Spanish....when they find i am Italian they laugh and say we aint that far apart....and as far as how my darker relatives got treated,my grandmother said her brothers hung with lots of black guys were they lived because they felt more excepted by them and she said her mothers friends used to kid her about how she must have slept with a black man.....they both died young one in WW1 the other a few years later by some disease he contracted...

Sure, because we all know how well Italians, and Blacks have gotten along in this country.
*Rolls eyes*

Its a simple yes or no.

Sure, because we all know how well Italians, and Blacks have gotten along in this country.
*Rolls eyes*
Italians and Sicilians were the only whites I would date back in the day.

NOpe. Next question, loser?

Forum List

Back