Are Whites Ashamed...

Hey, they're already ashamed, and they're making sure their kids are too.

That'll teach 'em!
lifeline010.jpg
So far most of the whites that have answered said they are not ashamed. Thanks for answering honestly.
Well, my white half feels JUST HORRIBLE.

Other than that, I really don't give a shit. Neither does my mixed race family.

No. I'm not ashamed. No more than I'm ashamed of a dog that must walk on a leash. The animals are allowed only limited freedom. Back in the day the care of blacks was the white man's burden. It still is.

Some of my grandparents were born in Europe, in what form do we have a "Head-start" exactly?

If anything, you Jack-Arses have been here a lot longer than "US"
Are you currently in the US? If not I am not talking to you. If you are then your family immediately benefited from being white the instant they became us citizens.

Some of my grandparents were born in Europe, in what form do we have a "Head-start" exactly?

Are you currently in the US? If not I am not talking to you. If you are then your family immediately benefited from being white the instant they became us citizens.

Oh really?
So, first "My Family" were ridiculed for being "Polish / Catholic", and then for being "White" once Affirmative Action could be used to discriminate against "Whites"?????

Oh really?
So, first "My Family" were ridiculed for being "Polish / Catholic", and then for being "White" once Affirmative Action could be used to discriminate against "Whites"?????
Even when they were ridiculed they were still considered to be less of a threat than Blacks.

Oh really?
Even when they were ridiculed they were still considered to be less of a threat than Blacks.

So, which Whites are as violent of a threat as "Blacks"?

I mean Russia has the highest "White" murder rate in the World, and even though they live in a lot worse poverty than Black-Americans, the murder rate of Russia is a lot lower than Afro-Americans.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Plenty teams come back being down multiple points

Blacks just don't have the juice

-Geaux

Oh really?

I mean Russia has the highest "White" murder rate in the World, and even though they live in a lot worse poverty than Black-Americans, the murder rate of Russia is a lot lower than Afro-Americans.
Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down so you could have a head start?

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

-Geaux
The game we're playing whites were spotted a 300 point lead, the refs are cheating for the whites, and the whites are still whining.

If Blacks didnt have the juice why did you need a head start?

Oh really?

Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down?

It's clearly unnecessary to think Whites need a leg up against Blacks, LOL

Now when it comes to Ashkenazi Jews, or some Asiatics that's a different story.

But, ultimately the most important strides have been mostly by White Christians.

Oh really?

Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down?

But, ultimately the most important strides have been mostly by White Christians.
Its kind of apparent whites need a leg up. Hell they obviously need an entire body up. Thats what this thread is about. :laugh:

Last edited:
Oh really?

Its kind of apparent whites need a leg up. Thats what this thread is about. :laugh:

Yeah, that must be it.

Haiti poorer than it's longer White colonized rival of Jamaica.

Liberia poorer than it's longer White colonized rival of Sierra Leone.

It seems rather than hindering Black success as many Liberals insist, ultimately Whites seem to have helped Blacks success.

Awww, poor wittle Asclepias, such a saint-like perpetual victim, bwess his wittle heart. Always so butthurt over events from centuries ago. Let me tell you a little story: once upon a time, my VERY WHITE Irish ancestors were enslaved, butchered and starved by the English for 800 years - centuries longer than black slavery in America. Yet you don't see me having stompy-foot tantrums over it and blaming my personal problems for events that took place generations before I was born. Because unlike you, I'm a man and not a sniveling "blame everybody else" child. But go on, have your little hissy fits and continue to prove how PATHETIC the black community really is.
You didnt answer my question. Are you pissed your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of your ability?

How bizarre. If the Founding Father's gave whites a 300 year "head start" it would be till 2076. After that who will be to blame for black failure.

Black people as a race are not more violent than whites. That's the myth that was created and perpetuated to justify the violence committed against people of African descent which the white race then decrminalized so that they could do so without repercussions. The first gun control laws in this country were instituted so that the legally freed slaves could not take up arms in their defense against the klan or any white person.
The Racist Roots of Gun Control

I'm sure you can understand how heinous and sick this was and how the effects linger on even today

“Racial terror lynching was a tool used to enforce Jim Crow laws and racial segregation — a tactic for maintaining racial control by victimizing the entire African-American community, not merely punishment of an alleged perpetrator for a crime,” the report said.
New details emerge on lynchings in Jim Crow South

-Geaux
The game we're playing whites were spotted a 300 point lead, the refs are cheating for the whites, and the whites are still whining.

You mean Blacks came from Africa not knowing how to read? Why is that?

-Geaux

-Geaux

You mean Blacks came from Africa not knowing how to read? Why is that?

-Geaux
You do realize they didnt speak or read english in Africa and they had their own languages right?

Forum List

Back