Are we getting stupider? Why or why not? Evidence?

Not a problem..........soap operas suck hard too. I mean, how hard is it to figure out who is screwing who, and who wants to kill who?

Dallas really fucked up by the way. I mean, a whole fucking season (and no, I didn't watch it, I heard it from the news) was just a dream and she wakes up while the dude is in the shower?

Bullocks to that I say.

Wanna know why the IQ of the country is going down?

Survivor....................The Voice...............American Idol............America's Got Talent...........the Kardashians.................Jersey Shore...................etc.

If we want to get "smarter", we've gotta quit watching crap.

The main conversation of this thread has shifted to universal birth control, which is where I believe it was intended to go (correct me if I am wrong paravini). These shows prove nothing of a decreased intelligence in the country, just proof that as humans we love to watch other people rise, crash, and burn; whether they do so violenly as gladiators of rome, or emotionally and socially like snooki and the gang. Just saying we should probably stay on point in this thread.

Take a look at the title of this thread. I think it's obvious we're getting more stupid. We don't even know correct grammar in our own language.

Survivor....................The Voice...............American Idol............America's Got Talent...........the Kardashians.................Jersey Shore...................etc.

The main conversation of this thread has shifted to universal birth control, which is where I believe it was intended to go (correct me if I am wrong paravini). These shows prove nothing of a decreased intelligence in the country, just proof that as humans we love to watch other people rise, crash, and burn; whether they do so violenly as gladiators of rome, or emotionally and socially like snooki and the gang. Just saying we should probably stay on point in this thread.

Hey...........Skank-n-Go..................I just got here douche, what is your problem?

I'm definitely getting a bad vibe from you. You are some sort of scammer with UBC.

Actually, proof that we're getting stupider is when shit like Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan can suck up an entire week of the news cycle while important things such as the war, what is going on with the country and other IMPORTANT matters are shoved off to the side, because people wanna hear what is going on with some famous person's meltdown.

^^^ Amen to that! I remember when everything surrounding Anna Nicole Smith's passing was all that was ever talked about. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Hey...........Skank-n-Go..................I just got here douche, what is your problem?

hahaha, great play on words, I guess were not getting dumber with awesome comments like this. And, just trying to get your thoughts on universal birth control, there wasn't any problem here, I thought I was being polite. Throwing you a bone since you decided to walk into a conversation and make a off topic point that everyone has heard 50 f**king times. I dont know, I guess I thought you could contribute to the conversation.

Forum List

Back