need help from computer geeks

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
My friend and I are in the position of having to find volunteers for our local community theater. We tried gmail, but our messages keep disappearing. If anyone has any suggestion of an email we can use to send out messages to our volunteers, maybe a calendar program we could set up, it would be appreciated.

We would like to be able to email this calendar to our volunteers and for them to be able to put their names on the dates they would like to volunteer and send it back.

Thanks for any help.

Sheila

Hi, Sheila!

Hey, there's a geek forum here! It's called Computers,:link: and I'll bet they can help you there!

-- Paravani

My friend and I are in the position of having to find volunteers for our local community theater. We tried gmail, but our messages keep disappearing. If anyone has any suggestion of an email we can use to send out messages to our volunteers, maybe a calendar program we could set up, it would be appreciated.

We would like to be able to email this calendar to our volunteers and for them to be able to put their names on the dates they would like to volunteer and send it back.

Thanks for any help.

Sheila

Hi, Sheila!

Hey, there's a geek forum here! It's called Computers,:link: and I'll bet they can help you there!

-- Paravani

Thanks for any help.

Sheila

You know so much more than me, I got a great idea, how about you be house manager? Please?

BTW, I could really use you Friday night, my partner won't be there.

Hiya, Sheila!

Okay, got too many questions about this post to ask here -- I'll PM you, okay?

-- Paravani

Hi, Sheila!

-- Paravani

Thanks for any help.

Sheila

You know so much more than me, I got a great idea, how about you be house manager? Please?

BTW, I could really use you Friday night, my partner won't be there.

Forum List

Back