Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

Not one of you can address this FACT!

I am still waiting for a fact to address. Take your time.

Let me give you a hint. First, you need to establish the exact causes of the crash, supported by the appropriate data. Then, you have to link those causes directly to policies implemented by Bush and Bush alone - no congressional, private industry or local government connection. Demonstrating that those causes would not have occurred absent those policies.

Good luck with that. Because without it, you're just another ideologue.

Yanno, I don't believe I've started a thread here before....... But every time I open this one forum, I have had the same question. To wit:

Is there anyone who hasn't pretty well 'married' themselves to one party's platform or the other? And NO, I'm not looking for the ones who insist our democracy is all a sham.

Who else is out there willing to cry "A pox on both your fringes!" to the uber-partisans of both flavors?????

I certainly am. I am all for maximum individual liberty with maximum individual responsibilty thrown in.

already did you fool.

you just deny anything you dont like

Pot, meet kettle.....

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Then explain why the Bush SEC held back these rules for 8 years

count%2B7.jpg

Seven. Seven spams in one thread. ha ha ha

Forum List

Back