Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

The fact is the Bush admin fought for 8 years to keep this law gutted of oversight of the lending industry.

Congress had oversight of theses programs from day one. They rarely exercise it. Oversight would have revealed the folly of lending to people with insufficient income or inflated houseing prices. Democrats wanted the expanded housing for the poor.

The fact is the Bush admin fought for 8 years to keep this law gutted of oversight of the lending industry.

Congress had oversight of theses programs from day one. They rarely exercise it. Oversight would have revealed the folly of lending to people with insufficient income or inflated houseing prices. Democrats wanted the expanded housing for the poor.

you mean regulations like whos a broker?

you mean regulations like whos a broker?

Only an idiot would confuse what I stated with that. Fact.

so now you idiots are claiming that SEc releases on their actions is not fact.

wash your elbows

Yanno, I don't believe I've started a thread here before....... But every time I open this one forum, I have had the same question. To wit:

Is there anyone who hasn't pretty well 'married' themselves to one party's platform or the other? And NO, I'm not looking for the ones who insist our democracy is all a sham.

Who else is out there willing to cry "A pox on both your fringes!" to the uber-partisans of both flavors?????

Um...yeah...

I have no doubt in my military mind that we will still have budget deficits in 2016 no matter who wins the election.

When you hear Romney say "revenue neutral" when talking about his tax plan, that means the existing budget $trillion+ deficit cannot be brought down with extra monies. It will have to be brought down solely by spending cuts, and I don't see that happening to the level necessary.

No way, no how.

So a plague on both their houses.

Economy recovering.....check

Not. The Unemployment rate remains stuck above 8 percent. There are millions of people who vote stuck inside that number.

A rising stock market is the result of Federal Reserve policy and they have been doing one helluva good job at taking care of the rich. Things like suppressing interest rates for the banks, at the cost of hurting savers and the common man.

I will probably make a record amount of money this year. But the little guy is still fucked.

The little guy needs Congress and the White House to get their asses in gear. For their work up to this point, these bodies receive an F-. They haven't done shit to get this economy moving.

A pox on both their houses.

You think an unemployed laborer is out in the streets dancing over the Dow? Really?

You can be sure a few brokers are doing an extra line of blow, though. And lemme tell ya, rich people love the GOP more than the Democratic Party. They see the rise in the Dow as Bernanke's doing, not Obama's.

Obama's base is still doing piss poor.

:lol:

Forum List

Back