Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

they can count and call names but they cant answer to cold haard facts.

then they wonder why they lose elections

already did you fool.

you just deny anything you dont like

Pot, meet kettle.....

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Then explain why the Bush SEC held back these rules for 8 years

I could care less about your post. You ascribed behavior to someone that you exhibit every single day. Grow up and get a life. You have as much credibility as a perjuror in court.

Yanno, I don't believe I've started a thread here before....... But every time I open this one forum, I have had the same question. To wit:

Is there anyone who hasn't pretty well 'married' themselves to one party's platform or the other? And NO, I'm not looking for the ones who insist our democracy is all a sham.

Who else is out there willing to cry "A pox on both your fringes!" to the uber-partisans of both flavors?????

I certainly am. I am all for maximum individual liberty with maximum individual responsibilty thrown in.

In theory, I agree. It is the practice where it tends to break down. I don't believe it behooves any first world society to allow its citizens to starve. I can't equate that with providing for the general welfare of the citizens. So I guess it comes down to what one means by "maximum responsibility". Because I see providing for the general welfare as one of the responsibilities of the individual.

Pot, meet kettle.....

Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

I could care less about your post. You ascribed behavior to someone that you exhibit every single day. Grow up and get a life. You have as much credibility as a perjuror in court.

haahahjahajahjahjah

you cant explain it either huh?

this is why you cant win elections

If its meaningless then why did the Bush SEC fight it for 8 years?

also why was this also the same years that this mess built?

They lose elections because they put up flawed candidates and then there's the simple fact that there are more morons, like you, than there are smart people. Has something to do with averages and stuff.

They lose elections because they put up flawed candidates and then there's the simple fact that there are more morons, like you, than there are smart people. Has something to do with averages and stuff.

your ideas were roundly trashed by this last election.

keep being stupid about it, its fine with me.

it means more democratic gains

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

haahahjahajahjahjah

you cant explain it either huh?

this is why you cant win elections

Good god, you even laugh retarded

I'm really not a fan of ANY of the established parties!!!!!

I find myself agreeing more with the Libertarians but don't even feel they share my morals or political beliefs.

your ideas were roundly trashed by this last election.

keep being stupid about it, its fine with me.

it means more democratic gains

I am a Democrat dummy. Have been all of my life. However, I am also intelligent enough to know that when you chase the wealthy out of a country through high taxes the poor all suffer in the end.

You can only get so much blood from the turnip and then the turnip says "eff you" and leaves.

then you make a crappy dem.

when in our history did top tax rates chase the rich out of this country?

facts are facts

pretending facts dont exsist is why the republican party has nothing to offer the American people

All I see is a little dog chasing its tail, yelling Help! Help! They don't buy my stoopid.

Forum List

Back