Are there any blacks into homeschooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like whites, blacks complain about our lousy schools. Difference is whites do something about it and teach their own kids while blacks, as always, refuse to help themselves and instead demand the govt do more.
Pleeeeeease !!! ----- I realize that it's only been two days since the week end, but are you still feeling the effects of the party? Your racist and prejudice inner self is glowing like the morning sun. Really, are you that much better than those of a different race? If so, what makes you so superior? Inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. - When you were born, did you have a choice as to what race you would be? Did you choose to be whatever race you are? Since you had no choice in the matter, it's obvious that you have nothing to look down on anyone else for. Or, are you one that just assumes superiority based on race alone?

I guess being born into a superior culture isn't a choice. But it always leads me to the question: why don't blacks adopt the successful aspects of white culture and ignore the negative? Well that's simple. Blacks want to enjoy the fruits of western civilization but they don't want the responsibility that comes with the rule of law (a western idea). No, they hate whites so much that the'll refuse to adopt even the most reasonable aspects of white culture. The Japanese didn't like whites either but that didn't stop them from adopting the cultural aspects that made whites so powerful. They were able to see the good aspects of white culture and refused to adopt the bad while maintaining their own uniqueness. Blacks refuse to do this.

Japanese adoption of white western culture. Where are all the black symphonies? Plenty of black gangster rap groups but no black symphonies.

"Born into a superior culture"?! That is utterly ridiculous!

So, if you happen to be a cross eyed, mutant bastard born in Appalachia to an breeding famiy of hillbillies, but happen to be "white" that is still being "born into a culture" that is siperior to an upper middle class black person born to well educated black parents in an upscale suburb?!

You are nuts. Now I am definately convinced that you some black dudes girlfriend while incarcerated, which explaindls your psychosis.

Unbelievable.

Like whites, blacks complain about our lousy schools. Difference is whites do something about it and teach their own kids while blacks, as always, refuse to help themselves and instead demand the govt do more.
Pleeeeeease !!! ----- I realize that it's only been two days since the week end, but are you still feeling the effects of the party? Your racist and prejudice inner self is glowing like the morning sun. Really, are you that much better than those of a different race? If so, what makes you so superior? Inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. - When you were born, did you have a choice as to what race you would be? Did you choose to be whatever race you are? Since you had no choice in the matter, it's obvious that you have nothing to look down on anyone else for. Or, are you one that just assumes superiority based on race alone?

I guess being born into a superior culture isn't a choice. But it always leads me to the question: why don't blacks adopt the successful aspects of white culture and ignore the negative? Well that's simple. Blacks want to enjoy the fruits of western civilization but they don't want the responsibility that comes with the rule of law (a western idea). No, they hate whites so much that the'll refuse to adopt even the most reasonable aspects of white culture. The Japanese didn't like whites either but that didn't stop them from adopting the cultural aspects that made whites so powerful. They were able to see the good aspects of white culture and refused to adopt the bad while maintaining their own uniqueness. Blacks refuse to do this.

Japanese adoption of white western culture. Where are all the black symphonies? Plenty of black gangster rap groups but no black symphonies.

So, if you happen to be a cross eyed, mutant bastard born in Appalachia to an breeding famiy of hillbillies, but happen to be "white" that is still being "born into a culture" that is siperior to an upper middle class black person born to well educated black parents in an upscale suburb?!

You are nuts. Now I am definately convinced that you some black dudes girlfriend while incarcerated, which explaindls your psychosis.

Unbelievable.

In previous posts I have ceded to you that there are various cultures among the different races in the United States. Indeed they all have different values and behaviors. I have always maintained that as a whole, black culture is much more violent than white culture as a percentage of their own populations respectively. I have maintained that the cause of this obvious and real disparity is black culture itself. Indeed it is arbitrary to lump all blacks and whites into one culture. It is also arbitrary to assume all whites are born into a culture superior than most black cultures. Nevertheless, and as a whole, the various white American cultures combined (whatever they may be) are clearly superior than the various black American cultures combined. Of course, this depends on your definition of superior. So if you value education, hard work, self improvement, peace, order, honesty, and the absence of violence/sexual promiscuity/ignorance, this statement rings true.

Not all cultures are the same katsteve. And sense not all cultures are the same they can't all be equal. To judge weather a culture is superior to another you must have an opinion of values that are measurable. Not everyone has the same values and not everyone agrees what makes one culture superior to another. But I believe, that based on the goals and values sought but not promoted by a great deal of black American culture (in other words "by their own standard"), that much of white American culture is more often than not superior to the various black American cultures in the U.S. . Whether you measure the scale by socioeconomic status, civility, education, etc, this rings true. Not all cultures are equal and thus some cultures must be superior than others.

Now, your final statement is disappointing. It seems as we go on you are becoming less and less intellectual. It's almost as if I'm arguing with a completely different person than the katsteve I knew before. How about you stop with the personal attacks and keep to the merits of my argument? My argument is a reasonable one. Is it too much to ask that you exercise a little self control and delay the instant gratification of the ignorant ad hominem attack for the much more rewarding and self improving intellectual argument? Indeed it is best that you don't make my points for me if your going to argue the opposite.

Last edited:

i belong to several homeschool groups.
There are blacks active in all of 'em.

The leader of the largest one is black.

1 + 1 = chicken

Unbelievable.

In previous posts I have ceded to you that there are various cultures among the different races in the United States. Indeed they all have different values and behaviors. I have always maintained that as a whole, black culture is much more violent than white culture as a percentage of their own populations respectively. I have maintained that the cause of this obvious and real disparity is black culture itself. Indeed it is arbitrary to lump all blacks and whites into one culture. It is also arbitrary to assume all whites are born into a culture superior than most black cultures. Nevertheless, and as a whole, the various white American cultures combined (whatever they may be) are clearly superior than the various black American cultures combined. Of course, this depends on your definition of superior. So if you value education, hard work, self improvement, peace, order, honesty, and the absence of violence/sexual promiscuity/ignorance, this statement rings true.

Not all cultures are the same katsteve. And sense not all cultures are the same they can't all be equal. To judge weather a culture is superior to another you must have an opinion of values that are measurable. Not everyone has the same values and not everyone agrees what makes one culture superior to another. But I believe, that based on the goals and values sought but not promoted by a great deal of black American culture (in other words "by their own standard"), that much of white American culture is more often than not superior to the various black American cultures in the U.S. . Whether you measure the scale by socioeconomic status, civility, education, etc, this rings true. Not all cultures are equal and thus some cultures must be superior than others.

Now, your final statement is disappointing. It seems as we go on you are becoming less and less intellectual. It's almost as if I'm arguing with a completely different person than the katsteve I knew before. How about you stop with the personal attacks and keep to the merits of my argument? My argument is a reasonable one. Is it too much to ask that you exercise a little self control and delay the instant gratification of the ignorant ad hominem attack for the much more rewarding and self improving intellectual argument? Indeed it is best that you don't make my points for me if your going to argue the opposite.

Unbelievable.

I am not making your points for you. I simply described what your argument looks like to me based on the fact that I have seen the likes of it numerous times in numerous individuals with the same thinly veiled intent.

I never stated that the statistics which you caretully select and then use as a way to create your own definition of the negative aspects of "black culture" while overlooking or not considering the positive aspects in comparison to "white culture" (as you see it) is abnormal for someone who claims to have "been raised and around" black people for what according to you has been been most of your life.

So just call it "my analysis" of your style of delivery. It is one sided, and you "reporting" as opposed to having dialogue.

Case in point. As opposed to giving feedback on the link provided that discusses the spike in home schooling trends among blacks, you ignored that opportunity snd yet gain "reported" about how the Japanese have adopted white culture then proceeded with an irrelevant statement regarding black culture and gangster rap versus symphonies?

Last edited:
Blacks have been into home schooling for decades.........It's called prison........the place where most of them get their high school GED's ....... :cool:[/QUOTE7

And where did you resd that "most blacks receive their GED' while in prison'?

Well, you'd be wrong.
National Black Home Educators
African American Homeschoolers Meetups - Meetup
African-American Home School

The answer is yes they do. Your keepers/ caretakers really should home school you and start with teaching you how to read, write and tell time.

Black families turning to homeschooling at fastest rate but why

i don't believe it. Blacks don't care about education but they do care about free meals and free day care.

As you did stating they don't? Seems both of you are wrong. As well as others. I just despise racial baiting from either side, or anyone. All it does it help to further divide.
Why is it some can get along with anyone, seeing the person, rather than a color, or lack thereof, while others only see color, or lack thereof, rather than the person. We all must step into our pants the same way, one foot after another, etc, etc, etc.
His OP is like "I dont understand black people" and ends with a conclusion based in the same ignorance but this time asserts that he knows all about them...after not...

1 + 1 = chicken

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

I am not making your points for you. I simply described what your argument looks like to me based on the fact that I have seen the likes of it numerous times in numerous individuals with the same thinly veiled intent.

I never stated that the statistics which you caretully select and then use as a way to create your own definition of the negative aspects of "black culture" while overlooking or not considering the positive aspects in comparison to "white culture" (as you see it) is abnormal for someone who claims to have "been raised and around" black people for what according to you has been been most of your life.

So just call it "my analysis" of your style of delivery. It is one sided, and you "reporting" as opposed to having dialogue.

Case in point. As opposed to giving feedback on the link provided that discusses the spike in home schooling trends among blacks, you ignored that opportunity snd yet gain "reported" about how the Japanese have adopted white culture then proceeded with an irrelevant statement regarding black culture and gangster rap versus symphonies?

Indeed, you are making unsupported ad-homenems against me instead of responding to my argument. I's perfectly fine if that's what you want to do. You would be wrong but that is neither here nor there when it comes to my arguments presented.

Statistics should always be used carefully. And they are not my statistics they are the U.S. governments statistics. Even if they were skewed against blacks there would still be a wide gaping hole of differentiation to make my point.

No need to give feedback. I can pick my claims to debunk at any point in the post I wish. Someone made a claim and I responded. If this hurts your sensibilities I can't say that I'm sorry.

1 + 1 = chicken

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

Indeed, you are making unsupported ad-homenems against me instead of responding to my argument. I's perfectly fine if that's what you want to do. You would be wrong but that is neither here nor there when it comes to my arguments presented.

Statistics should always be used carefully. And they are not my statistics they are the U.S. governments statistics. Even if they were skewed against blacks there would still be a wide gaping hole of differentiation to make my point.

No need to give feedback. I can pick my claims to debunk at any point in the post I wish. Someone made a claim and I responded. If this hurts your sensibilities I can't say that I'm sorry.

Don't be concerned about what I think. This is a public message board and there is no emtional investment here on my part. Now for the facts.

The title of this thread relates to blacks
and home schooling which I provided an article about that I read first to support my disagreement with the OP.

You chose to
totally ignore the subject. And you expect your "argument" to be taken seriously?
That's hilarious.

Last edited:

"Where are the black symponies? Where are the black symphonies?!?? "
-- Did you really type that?
rofl.gif

OMFG this is the hands-down most abjectly clueless line I've seen all week.

Where are the white polyphonic percussion drums? Where are the white Gamelans? Where are the white throat singers?

OK those are the stuff of far-flung lands. What about American-developed art forms like.... blues?
Oh wait... that's black.
How about.... R&B? Oh wait, that's black too...
Rock 'n' roll? Nope, that came out of R&B and blues.

OK I got it.
How 'bout the American classical music form called Jazz?

Oops.

What a fucking retard. Seriously.

rofl.gif

Where are the white polyphonic percussion drums? Where are the white Gamelans? Where are the white throat singers?

OK those are the stuff of far-flung lands. What about American-developed art forms like.... blues?
Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

What a fucking retard.

rofl.gif

Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

rofl.gif

Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

There is one more that is a huge part of the "black culture" that most everyone that I know has experieced as well.........Gospel or spiritual music.

History Official Site of Negro Spirituals antique Gospel Music

Of course he will find a way to deflect or devalue this contribution to positive "culture" as well.

rofl.gif

Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

sorry, there is no comparison between Bach, Beethoven and Mozart and blues/jazz much less native African music.

Massive fail on your part.

Rock and Roll? It was a country music hybrid with a blues influence.

not a black influence you fucking racist

there is no such thing a race when it comes to music dope

rofl.gif

Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

sorry, there is no comparison between Bach, Beethoven and Mozart and blues/jazz much less native African music.

Massive fail on your part.

Rock and Roll? It was a country music hybrid with a blues influence.

not a black influence you fucking racist

there is no such thing a race when it comes to music dope

Correct, there isn't. That's why all those instances of "black" and "white" above refer to black and white CULTURE, not race --- dope. Which was after all what the racist asshole brought up (I made that part real big so even a retard can find it) ---- which is what music IS. Culture.

"Country music hybrid"? Please. You know how they described what Jimmie Rodgers, "father of country music", was doing in the '20s? "****** music". Same thing Elvis was doing -- "****** moves".

Rock 'n' roll came out of R&B, which was a subset of the Blues. That's Black culture. Like it or lump it.

As you did stating they don't? Seems both of you are wrong. As well as others. I just despise racial baiting from either side, or anyone. All it does it help to further divide.
Why is it some can get along with anyone, seeing the person, rather than a color, or lack thereof, while others only see color, or lack thereof, rather than the person. We all must step into our pants the same way, one foot after another, etc, etc, etc.
His OP is like "I dont understand black people" and ends with a conclusion based in the same ignorance but this time asserts that he knows all about them...after not...

I have no idea what you're talking about here

Since 72% of black families are single parent,,,well, this may not be a option and even if it was blacks wouldn't be able to catch up with whites...

It is genetic!!

Blacks could probably raise their intelligence to the level of whites via eugenics. If poor dumb black women stopped having kids and wealthy smart women had lots of kids, the race could advance. But thanks to our welfare system, it's the dumb blacks who have big families. The race just keeps getting dumber.

rofl.gif

Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

What a fucking retard.

rofl.gif

Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

rofl.gif

Oh wait... that's black.

OK I got it.

Oops.

There is one more that is a huge part of the "black culture" that most everyone that I know has experieced as well.........Gospel or spiritual music.

History Official Site of Negro Spirituals antique Gospel Music

Of course he will find a way to deflect or devalue this contribution to positive "culture" as well.

Good point -- used extensively by Ray Charles among countless others. Ray took a lot of flak for it too.

Welcome to USMB where a gimp and a mailman have all the answers​

Since 72% of black families are single parent,,,well, this may not be a option and even if it was blacks wouldn't be able to catch up with whites...

It is genetic!!

Blacks could probably raise their intelligence to the level of whites via eugenics. If poor dumb black women stopped having kids and wealthy smart women had lots of kids, the race could advance. But thanks to our welfare system, it's the dumb blacks who have big families. The race just keeps getting dumber.

It is genetic!!

Speaking of the relationship between genetics and intellectual deficiency, are the two of you related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back