Are there any blacks into homeschooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Like whites, blacks complain about our lousy schools. Difference is whites do something about it and teach their own kids while blacks, as always, refuse to help themselves and instead demand the govt do more.

Like whites, blacks complain about our lousy schools. Difference is whites do something about it and teach their own kids while blacks, as always, refuse to help themselves and instead demand the govt do more.
Pleeeeeease !!! ----- I realize that it's only been two days since the week end, but are you still feeling the effects of the party? Your racist and prejudice inner self is glowing like the morning sun. Really, are you that much better than those of a different race? If so, what makes you so superior? Inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. - When you were born, did you have a choice as to what race you would be? Did you choose to be whatever race you are? Since you had no choice in the matter, it's obvious that you have nothing to look down on anyone else for. Or, are you one that just assumes superiority based on race alone?

Pleeeeeease !!! ----- I realize that it's only been two days since the week end, but are you still feeling the effects of the party? Your racist and prejudice inner self is glowing like the morning sun. Really, are you that much better than those of a different race? If so, what makes you so superior? Inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. - When you were born, did you have a choice as to what race you would be? Did you choose to be whatever race you are? Since you had no choice in the matter, it's obvious that you have nothing to look down on anyone else for. Or, are you one that just assumes superiority based on race alone?

When he was handed the form he forgot to check the race-box marked "human".

• Banned
Uh -- I think in a sense blacks invented home schooling in the US. After all they were denied institutional schooling so long, what other choice did they have?

They chose to do nothing.

• Banned

The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead called me a WACIST. That's all you have.

The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead called me a WACIST. That's all you have.

Yes. He needs to apologize......for NOT calling you an IDIOT.

"Are there any blacks into homeschooling?'

No, unlike most white conservatives, African-Americans aren't afraid of facts, the truth, and receiving an accurate and comprehensive education about America and the world.

How would they learn to gang bang?

They would be social outcasts.

"Are there any blacks into homeschooling?'

No, unlike most white conservatives, African-Americans aren't afraid of facts, the truth, and receiving an accurate and comprehensive education about America and the world.

Indeed -- I've opened some threads on American history recently that seem to get shouted down by (certain) white people. How many of them are conservatives? Well so far ... 100%.

How are you asking this question in the OP when you know all about black people anyway?

The answer is yes they do. Your keepers/ caretakers really should home school you and start with teaching you how to read, write and tell time.

Black families turning to homeschooling at fastest rate but why

i don't believe it. Blacks don't care about education but they do care about free meals and free day care.

You got an answer that you are cordially invited to refute.

If you cannot, then STFU and hopefully the mods will banish this thread to the Badlands with the rest of your stupid shit.

The answer is yes they do. Your keepers/ caretakers really should home school you and start with teaching you how to read, write and tell time.

Black families turning to homeschooling at fastest rate but why

i don't believe it. Blacks don't care about education but they do care about free meals and free day care.

See, he got the answer and summarily dismissed it

Not surprising. He's an idiot troll.

His OP is like "I dont understand black people" and ends with a conclusion based in the same ignorance but this time asserts that he knows all about them...after not...

I guess being born into a superior culture isn't a choice. But it always leads me to the question: why don't blacks adopt the successful aspects of white culture and ignore the negative? Well that's simple. Blacks want to enjoy the fruits of western civilization but they don't want the responsibility that comes with the rule of law (a western idea). No, they hate whites so much that the'll refuse to adopt even the most reasonable aspects of white culture. The Japanese didn't like whites either but that didn't stop them from adopting the cultural aspects that made whites so powerful. They were able to see the good aspects of white culture and refused to adopt the bad while maintaining their own uniqueness. Blacks refuse to do this.

Japanese adoption of white western culture. Where are all the black symphonies? Plenty of black gangster rap groups but no black symphonies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back