Are the dead aware that they are dead?

THE Bible is Clear. The dead are "asleep" in the grave awaiting the Resurrection of the Dead at Christ's Return.

Until then, they are not aware of anything. They are DEAD.
If you read it in a book, it must be true.

If Jesus said it, it is. You, however, can trust your Fake News.
Unfortunately, nobody was writing anything down when Jesus was speaking. The accounts in the bible were dated a minimum of several generations after the facts. Better luck next time.

THE Bible is Clear. The dead are "asleep" in the grave awaiting the Resurrection of the Dead at Christ's Return.

Until then, they are not aware of anything. They are DEAD.

Thats a good thing.

If the dead were aware about how degrading it was and how ridiculous they look on their knees worshiping and praying to a mangod without any clothes on for favors they would be extremely ashamed and embarrassed.

Last edited:
And THIS is why everybody hates Atheism. And I'm even using the Scriptures to agree with you on the CURRENT state of the dead and you STILL want to bash Christianity.

Let me know when you bash the Islamic understanding of the afterlife. You wont. Your hatred is for Christianity.

Last edited:
Jesus said that the dead know nothing. Hope that helps.

When Jesus prayed to God, " forgive them, for they know not what they do" , was he referring to the dead?

No?

It seems obvious that he was referring to the inability of those who despised and rejected him to understand the consequences for failing to heed or even acknowledge a revelation from God.

True?

Even so, whats the difference?

Last edited:
what is amiss about your post is the return is not the providence for what you have read, the 4th century bible but that of the outcome of those that are living that will bring about the event ...
The Father determines the date -- not the activities of Man except insofar as He controls the outcome of those events.

"Except those days be cut short there would be no flesh saved alive. But for the sake of the Elect, those days shall be cut short."
The Father determines the date -- not the activities of Man except insofar as He controls the outcome of those events.

you 4th century christians are loony - mans activities are exactly when the day of Judgement will be brought to fruition, what the religion of that book is based on (not chritianity) is what makes the date quite clear.

You have made it perfectly clear that you are incapable of seeing beyond your biases when you ignored the reality that every single communist country is a militant atheistic state and could not see the correlation between the two even though their leaders explained that relationship to you in explicit terms. Furthermore, you proved you are incapable of being objective even after I showed source after source proving that the heart is responsible for regulating its own beating. And lastly, your avatar is a suit of armor which signifies that your intention here is to do battle. Don't cry about finding a fight when you go looking for a fight.

You made that claim after I had proven my case with source after source showing detailed explanations. If I were you, I wouldn't be so proud to pat myself on the back after posting a two word supposed tweak that was destroyed by post after post which exposed your dishonesty and incompetence. Who exactly do you think got tweaked?

Actually, Ding. You're being quite dishonest AGAIN. You claim that I could "not see the correlation" between communism and atheistic states. You obviously don't recall that I was the one who characterized it as a correlation. You tried to claim it was cause and effect. Are you sure you don't have Alzheimers? :disbelief:

Yes, you made "post after post" to "refute" an issue that I made clear from the beginning was trivial and irrelevant to the discussion. I spent all of thirty seconds on my effort. Given the number of your posts and all those links you offered, it seems you took it much more seriously than I did! :laugh2:

All those posts. All that wasted time. And still wrong. ;)

And THIS is why everybody hates Atheism. And I'm even using the Scriptures to agree with you on the CURRENT state of the dead and you STILL want to bash Christianity.

Let me know when you bash the Islamic understanding of the afterlife. You wont. Your hatred is for Christianity.
Is this you whining or stating your belief?

You have made it perfectly clear that you are incapable of seeing beyond your biases when you ignored the reality that every single communist country is a militant atheistic state and could not see the correlation between the two even though their leaders explained that relationship to you in explicit terms. Furthermore, you proved you are incapable of being objective even after I showed source after source proving that the heart is responsible for regulating its own beating. And lastly, your avatar is a suit of armor which signifies that your intention here is to do battle. Don't cry about finding a fight when you go looking for a fight.

You made that claim after I had proven my case with source after source showing detailed explanations. If I were you, I wouldn't be so proud to pat myself on the back after posting a two word supposed tweak that was destroyed by post after post which exposed your dishonesty and incompetence. Who exactly do you think got tweaked?

Actually, Ding. You're being quite dishonest AGAIN. You claim that I could "not see the correlation" between communism and atheistic states. You obviously don't recall that I was the one who characterized it as a correlation. You tried to claim it was cause and effect. Are you sure you don't have Alzheimers? :disbelief:

Yes, you made "post after post" to "refute" an issue that I made clear from the beginning was trivial and irrelevant to the discussion. I spent all of thirty seconds on my effort. Given the number of your posts and all those links you offered, it seems you took it much more seriously than I did! :laugh2:

All those posts. All that wasted time. And still wrong. ;)
I was not being dishonest. Causation is cause and effect. The definition of causation is the action of causing something. The communist dialectical materialist worldview is the antithesis of a spiritual worldview. Militant atheists must attack the spiritual worldview in order for communism to succeed. That is the causation. The effect is that every single communist state was a militant atheist state which attacked religion. The leaders of these communist, militant atheist states told you that they needed to attack religion and explained why they needed to attack religion. They literally explained the causation. What more do you need?

Yes, you spent 30 seconds on your initial post and then made multiple posts defending it even though I presented indisputable proof of your error. It seems that you are rationalizing your error because I provided multiple, factual sources which proved your error. You are literally blaming me for proving you wrong because I provided too much factual information.

1 Peter 3:18-20
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

This verse tells us that Christ went and preached to spirits in prison. These were the spirits of those who lived in the days of Noah who were swept away by the flood. Latter-day revelation tells us more about when Jesus went to preach unto these spirits:

Doctrine and Covenants 138
1 On the third of October, in the year nineteen hundred and eighteen, I sat in my room pondering over the scriptures;
2 And reflecting upon the great atoning sacrifice that was made by the Son of God, for the redemption of the world;
3 And the great and wonderful love made manifest by the Father and the Son in the coming of the Redeemer into the world;
4 That through his atonement, and by obedience to the principles of the gospel, mankind might be saved.
5 While I was thus engaged, my mind reverted to the writings of the apostle Peter, to the primitive saints scattered abroad throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, and other parts of Asia, where the gospel had been preached after the crucifixion of the Lord.
6 I opened the Bible and read the third and fourth chapters of the first epistle of Peter, and as I read I was greatly impressed, more than I had ever been before, with the following passages:
7 “For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
8 “By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
9 “Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.” (1 Peter 3:18–20.)
10 “For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.” (1 Peter 4:6.)
11 As I pondered over these things which are written, the eyes of my understanding were opened, and the Spirit of the Lord rested upon me, and I saw the hosts of the dead, both small and great.
12 And there were gathered together in one place an innumerable company of the spirits of the just, who had been faithful in the testimony of Jesus while they lived in mortality;
13 And who had offered sacrifice in the similitude of the great sacrifice of the Son of God, and had suffered tribulation in their Redeemer’s name.
14 All these had departed the mortal life, firm in the hope of a glorious resurrection, through the grace of God the Father and his Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
15 I beheld that they were filled with joy and gladness, and were rejoicing together because the day of their deliverance was at hand.
16 They were assembled awaiting the advent of the Son of God into the spirit world, to declare their redemption from the bands of death.
17 Their sleeping dust was to be restored unto its perfect frame, bone to his bone, and the sinews and the flesh upon them, the spirit and the body to be united never again to be divided, that they might receive a fulness of joy.
18 While this vast multitude waited and conversed, rejoicing in the hour of their deliverance from the chains of death, the Son of God appeared, declaring liberty to the captives who had been faithful;
19 And there he preached to them the everlasting gospel, the doctrine of the resurrection and the redemption of mankind from the fall, and from individual sins on conditions of repentance.
20 But unto the wicked he did not go, and among the ungodly and the unrepentant who had defiled themselves while in the flesh, his voice was not raised;
21 Neither did the rebellious who rejected the testimonies and the warnings of the ancient prophets behold his presence, nor look upon his face.
22 Where these were, darkness reigned, but among the righteous there was peace;
23 And the saints rejoiced in their redemption, and bowed the knee and acknowledged the Son of God as their Redeemer and Deliverer from death and the chains of hell.
24 Their countenances shone, and the radiance from the presence of the Lord rested upon them, and they sang praises unto his holy name.
25 I marveled, for I understood that the Savior spent about three years in his ministry among the Jews and those of the house of Israel, endeavoring to teach them the everlasting gospel and call them unto repentance;
26 And yet, notwithstanding his mighty works, and miracles, and proclamation of the truth, in great power and authority, there were but few who hearkened to his voice, and rejoiced in his presence, and received salvation at his hands.
27 But his ministry among those who were dead was limited to the brief time intervening between the crucifixion and his resurrection;
28 And I wondered at the words of Peter—wherein he said that the Son of God preached unto the spirits in prison, who sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah—and how it was possible for him to preach to those spirits and perform the necessary labor among them in so short a time.
29 And as I wondered, my eyes were opened, and my understanding quickened, and I perceived that the Lord went not in person among the wicked and the disobedient who had rejected the truth, to teach them;
30 But behold, from among the righteous, he organized his forces and appointed messengers, clothed with power and authority, and commissioned them to go forth and carry the light of the gospel to them that were in darkness, even to all the spirits of men; and thus was the gospel preached to the dead.
31 And the chosen messengers went forth to declare the acceptable day of the Lord and proclaim liberty to the captives who were bound, even unto all who would repent of their sins and receive the gospel.
32 Thus was the gospel preached to those who had died in their sins, without a knowledge of the truth, or in transgression, having rejected the prophets.
33 These were taught faith in God, repentance from sin, vicarious baptism for the remission of sins, the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands,
34 And all other principles of the gospel that were necessary for them to know in order to qualify themselves that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
35 And so it was made known among the dead, both small and great, the unrighteous as well as the faithful, that redemption had been wrought through the sacrifice of the Son of God upon the cross.
36 Thus was it made known that our Redeemer spent his time during his sojourn in the world of spirits, instructing and preparing the faithful spirits of the prophets who had testified of him in the flesh;
37 That they might carry the message of redemption unto all the dead, unto whom he could not go personally, because of their rebellion and transgression, that they through the ministration of his servants might also hear his words.
38 Among the great and mighty ones who were assembled in this vast congregation of the righteous were Father Adam, the Ancient of Days and father of all,
39 And our glorious Mother Eve, with many of her faithful daughters who had lived through the ages and worshiped the true and living God.
40 Abel, the first martyr, was there, and his brother Seth, one of the mighty ones, who was in the express image of his father, Adam.
41 Noah, who gave warning of the flood; Shem, the great high priest; Abraham, the father of the faithful; Isaac, Jacob, and Moses, the great law-giver of Israel;
42 And Isaiah, who declared by prophecy that the Redeemer was anointed to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that were bound, were also there.
43 Moreover, Ezekiel, who was shown in vision the great valley of dry bones, which were to be clothed upon with flesh, to come forth again in the resurrection of the dead, living souls;
44 Daniel, who foresaw and foretold the establishment of the kingdom of God in the latter days, never again to be destroyed nor given to other people;
45 Elias, who was with Moses on the Mount of Transfiguration;
46 And Malachi, the prophet who testified of the coming of Elijah—of whom also Moroni spake to the Prophet Joseph Smith, declaring that he should come before the ushering in of the great and dreadful day of the Lord—were also there.
47 The Prophet Elijah was to plant in the hearts of the children the promises made to their fathers,
48 Foreshadowing the great work to be done in the temples of the Lord in the dispensation of the fulness of times, for the redemption of the dead, and the sealing of the children to their parents, lest the whole earth be smitten with a curse and utterly wasted at his coming.
49 All these and many more, even the prophets who dwelt among the Nephites and testified of the coming of the Son of God, mingled in the vast assembly and waited for their deliverance,
50 For the dead had looked upon the long absence of their spirits from their bodies as a bondage.
51 These the Lord taught, and gave them power to come forth, after his resurrection from the dead, to enter into his Father’s kingdom, there to be crowned with immortality and eternal life,
52 And continue thenceforth their labor as had been promised by the Lord, and be partakers of all blessings which were held in reserve for them that love him.
53 The Prophet Joseph Smith, and my father, Hyrum Smith, Brigham Young, John Taylor, Wilford Woodruff, and other choice spirits who were reserved to come forth in the fulness of times to take part in laying the foundations of the great latter-day work,
54 Including the building of the temples and the performance of ordinances therein for the redemption of the dead, were also in the spirit world.
55 I observed that they were also among the noble and great ones who were chosen in the beginning to be rulers in the Church of God.
56 Even before they were born, they, with many others, received their first lessons in the world of spirits and were prepared to come forth in the due time of the Lord to labor in his vineyard for the salvation of the souls of men.
57 I beheld that the faithful elders of this dispensation, when they depart from mortal life, continue their labors in the preaching of the gospel of repentance and redemption, through the sacrifice of the Only Begotten Son of God, among those who are in darkness and under the bondage of sin in the great world of the spirits of the dead.
58 The dead who repent will be redeemed, through obedience to the ordinances of the house of God,
59 And after they have paid the penalty of their transgressions, and are washed clean, shall receive a reward according to their works, for they are heirs of salvation.
60 Thus was the vision of the redemption of the dead revealed to me, and I bear record, and I know that this record is true, through the blessing of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, even so. Amen.

If a person is asleep are they aware that they are asleep?

If one lives in the dust (confusion) of the earth (to the mortal flesh) how could they know the difference of being dead, asleep or if they are actually awake?

Adam (a red earth human- aka Edomite) walks in the garden of Eden (own pleasures) until the Lord awakened them and presented to the human a woman made from the human's own ryib (a case at law, strife, or contention). I did not get that for a long time until Christmas some years back I was allowed to recall it from a dream state. I had asked "what's this rib stuff". It did not sound correct to me. The stories surrounding the Bible are charming but not always accurate when interpreted by the human's who live in their own sins and pleasures.

We can believe every word but can we trust another persons interpretation of that word? I do not believe we can unless that person has been endowed to understand via the Holy Spirit that lives in them.

This does not mean I do not love Christmas. After I also have an earthly human side. The paganistic Christmas is absolutely beautiful with all of its lights and frills. It galls me to see the spiritually dead attack others who are not fully awakened as they themselves need to work on themselves prior to going after someone else. Then again for everything there is a purpose, a time and a season. If they are not violent and forceful about it all they can bitch all they want I suppose. It does not mean anyone will take them seriously except for the other spiritually dead people that enjoy hanging with them.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas lights are the Christians version of the Jewish festival of lights, known as Hanukkah.
Thank you a lot of people do not know or understand the traditions and what they stand for. I love the lights twinkling all around when it is dark. Naturally here the light bugs are out all summer; that is the one thing I do love about where we live.
99 percent of the customs associated with the modern Christmas celebration have pagan origins that predate Christianity by centuries

I don't believe it's that high, so am calling you on it. Provide your evidence. Statistically, you lose.

Furthermore, we can say other religions have questionable theories such as the one I heard recently about Hindus believe the earth is 156 trillion years or billions and billions of years older than what evos believe. That said, Christianity is singled out by liberals, atheists and people who have a grudge. These people are anti-Christian and anti-Jewish, pro-Islam and pro-atheist and pro-evolution science or fake science. With atheists, they believe in false science or science fiction. They can't show creatures came from an egg or from babies instead of coming from mature or adult creatures and living organisms such as the chicken came before the egg.

Other examples are that one should be not teach that we came from apes. That's considered racist by black people, not just Americans, around the world. Not only that, these so-called scientists faked evidence such as follows. Even Lucy cannot be considered evidence as its skeleton was found in different places and recently they removed the bone of a baboon from it.

evolution_fraud.png~original

This just shows that atheists believe in fake science or myths if you're calling Christmas customs 99% pagan.

If one lives in the dust (confusion) of the earth (to the mortal flesh) how could they know the difference of being dead, asleep or if they are actually awake?

Adam (a red earth human- aka Edomite) walks in the garden of Eden (own pleasures) until the Lord awakened them and presented to the human a woman made from the human's own ryib (a case at law, strife, or contention). I did not get that for a long time until Christmas some years back I was allowed to recall it from a dream state. I had asked "what's this rib stuff". It did not sound correct to me. The stories surrounding the Bible are charming but not always accurate when interpreted by the human's who live in their own sins and pleasures.

We can believe every word but can we trust another persons interpretation of that word? I do not believe we can unless that person has been endowed to understand via the Holy Spirit that lives in them.

This does not mean I do not love Christmas. After I also have an earthly human side. The paganistic Christmas is absolutely beautiful with all of its lights and frills. It galls me to see the spiritually dead attack others who are not fully awakened as they themselves need to work on themselves prior to going after someone else. Then again for everything there is a purpose, a time and a season. If they are not violent and forceful about it all they can bitch all they want I suppose. It does not mean anyone will take them seriously except for the other spiritually dead people that enjoy hanging with them.

Christmas lights are the Christians version of the Jewish festival of lights, known as Hanukkah.
Thank you a lot of people do not know or understand the traditions and what they stand for. I love the lights twinkling all around when it is dark. Naturally here the light bugs are out all summer; that is the one thing I do love about where we live.
99 percent of the customs associated with the modern Christmas celebration have pagan origins that predate Christianity by centuries

I don't believe it's that high, so am calling you on it. Provide your evidence. Statistically, you lose.

Furthermore, we can say other religions have questionable theories such as the one I heard recently about Hindus believe the earth is 156 trillion years or billions and billions of years older than what evos believe. That said, Christianity is singled out by liberals, atheists and people who have a grudge. These people are anti-Christian and anti-Jewish, pro-Islam and pro-atheist and pro-evolution science or fake science. With atheists, they believe in false science or science fiction. They can't show creatures came from an egg or from babies instead of coming from mature or adult creatures and living organisms such as the chicken came before the egg.

Other examples are that one should be not teach that we came from apes. That's considered racist by black people, not just Americans, around the world. Not only that, these so-called scientists faked evidence such as follows. Even Lucy cannot be considered evidence as its skeleton was found in different places and recently they removed the bone of a baboon from it.

This just shows that atheists believe in fake science or myths if you're calling Christmas customs 99% pagan.
No. It just shows you don't know the origins of the customs christians celebrate. Especially Christmas. I've done my research. You can do yours. If you can provide evidence to show my assertion incorrect; feel free to do so. Don't worry... I'll wait.

No. It just shows you don't know the origins of the customs christians celebrate. Especially Christmas. I've done my research. You can do yours. If you can provide evidence to show my assertion incorrect; feel free to do so. Don't worry... I'll wait.
You sure are obsessed with Christians. Why in the world would you do research on Christians in the first place?

I was not being dishonest. Causation is cause and effect.

You didn't say "causation in your last post. You said "correlation." You stated specifically that I "...could not see the correlation between the two...('militant' atheism and communism)."

But I DID see the "correlation." I'm the one that point out to YOU that what you'd demonstrated -- with all your quotes -- is merely a CORRELATION between atheism and communist regimes. So you WERE being dishonest!

The definition of causation is the action of causing something. The communist dialectical materialist worldview is the antithesis of a spiritual worldview. Militant atheists must attack the spiritual worldview in order for communism to succeed.

Wrong. From the words of the FOUNDER of communism, Karl Marx:

"...atheism as a denial of this unreality; has no longer any meaning, for atheism is a denial of God and tries to assert through this negation the existence of man; but socialism as such no longer needs this mediation...and communism is the position as the negation of the negation...”

That is the causation. The effect is that every single communist state was a militant atheist state which attacked religion. The leaders of these communist, militant atheist states told you that they needed to attack religion and explained why they needed to attack religion. They literally explained the causation. What more do you need?

Again, you're confusing 'correlation' with 'causation.' Let's try a simple analogy. If you demonstrate that A is 'necessary' for B (and, in the case of 'militant' atheism and communism, I'm still not convinced), that ONLY means that B cannot exist without A -- NOT that A automatically leads to B. I honestly can't believe I have to explain this!

Yes, you spent 30 seconds on your initial post and then made multiple posts defending it even though I presented indisputable proof of your error. It seems that you are rationalizing your error because I provided multiple, factual sources which proved your error. You are literally blaming me for proving you wrong because I provided too much factual information.

Ding, for someone who seems to think he's the smartest guy in the room, you sure do spend a lot of time being wrong. Indeed, you must genuinely love it! You made a pathetic attempt the other day to list my supposed failures, but a look at yours should be much more entertaining:

-- You assumed I had a religion, yet I'm an atheist. FAIL.

-- You asserted I could never admit I'm wrong, yet by that point I had already done so at least twice (still waiting for your turn). Dishonest FAIL.

-- You claimed that Adam and Eve were “rationalizing” to Yahweh in the Genesis story, yet everything they told him was true (according to the preceding narrative). FAIL.

-- You complained that I hadn't read a list of biblical atrocities in the “proper context,” yet STILL steadfastly refuse to explain what that “proper” context actually IS (because we both know you can't). Dishonest FAIL.

-- You claimed that “militant atheism” leads to communism yet, despite a multitude of quotes suggesting mere correlation, you failed to produce a single piece of evidence demonstrating cause and effect. FAIL.

-- You then came to this thread and flat out LIED about that same debate (apparently hoping I'd forgotten what we'd both written). Dishonest FAIL.

-- Finally, you got ONE thing right. Sort of. You claimed the brain doesn't control the heart, and that's half right (the heart usually beats on its own, but the Medulla Oblongata controls cardiac function in many instances -- for example, increasing heart rate during aerobic activity).

Unfortunately, you're so dense and self-absorbed you probably don't even recognize these as failures. You're more like the pigeon who poops on the chessboard, knocks all the pieces over and cries “checkmate!” as he flies back to the nest. :flameth:

You didn't say "causation in your last post. You said "correlation." You stated specifically that I "...could not see the correlation between the two...('militant' atheism and communism)."

But I DID see the "correlation." I'm the one that point out to YOU that what you'd demonstrated -- with all your quotes -- is merely a CORRELATION between atheism and communist regimes. So you WERE being dishonest!

Do you see the causation?

Wrong. From the words of the FOUNDER of communism, Karl Marx:

"...atheism as a denial of this unreality; has no longer any meaning, for atheism is a denial of God and tries to assert through this negation the existence of man; but socialism as such no longer needs this mediation...and communism is the position as the negation of the negation...”

Do you believe that Karl Marx was lying when he said that communism is naturalized humanism?

Again, you're confusing 'correlation' with 'causation.' Let's try a simple analogy. If you demonstrate that A is 'necessary' for B (and, in the case of 'militant' atheism and communism, I'm still not convinced), that ONLY means that B cannot exist without A -- NOT that A automatically leads to B. I honestly can't believe I have to explain this!

Do you see the causation in religion being subordinated before the Khmer Rouge's taking power?

The Khmer Rouge abolished all religion and dispersed minority groups, forbidding them to speak their languages or to practice their customs. These policies had been implemented in less severe forms for many years prior to the Khmer Rouge's taking power.

Ding, for someone who seems to think he's the smartest guy in the room, you sure do spend a lot of time being wrong. Indeed, you must genuinely love it! You made a pathetic attempt the other day to list my supposed failures, but a look at yours should be much more entertaining:
I don't believe I am the smartest guy in the room. Where did you get that idea?

-- You assumed I had a religion, yet I'm an atheist. FAIL.

Militant atheism is a religion. It attacks rival religions like a rival religion. They condemn respect for adherents of rival religions like a rival religion. Their "religious" beliefs proceeds in almost all its manifestations from the assumption that the basic principles guiding the life of an individual and of mankind in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs or primitive instincts. They have no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Their religious doctrine is abolition of private property, abolition of family, abolition of religion and communality or equality. Its religious nature explains its extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements.

-- You asserted I could never admit I'm wrong, yet by that point I had already done so at least twice (still waiting for your turn). Dishonest FAIL.

I have explained this ad nauseum, I see no reason to explain your errors and failure to acknowledge your errors again. What is it that you believe I have gotten wrong? Besides of course, proving your errors.

-- You claimed that Adam and Eve were “rationalizing” to Yahweh in the Genesis story, yet everything they told him was true (according to the preceding narrative). FAIL.

That is precisely what they were doing and it is precisely how most humans still behave today.

-- You complained that I hadn't read a list of biblical atrocities in the “proper context,” yet STILL steadfastly refuse to explain what that “proper” context actually IS (because we both know you can't). Dishonest FAIL.

I don't know what atrocities you are talking about. We can't even get past the 3rd chapter of the 1st book.

-- You claimed that “militant atheism” leads to communism yet, despite a multitude of quotes suggesting mere correlation, you failed to produce a single piece of evidence demonstrating cause and effect. FAIL.

History and reason prove that militant atheism does lead to communism. There has never been an atheist state that was not a communist state. Causation is cause and effect. The definition of causation is the action of causing something. The communist dialectical materialist worldview is the antithesis of a spiritual worldview. Militant atheists must attack the spiritual worldview in order for communism to succeed. That is the causation. The effect is that every single communist state was a militant atheist state which attacked religion. The leaders of these communist, militant atheist states told you that they needed to attack religion and explained why they needed to attack religion. They literally explained the causation.

-- You then came to this thread and flat out LIED about that same debate (apparently hoping I'd forgotten what we'd both written). Dishonest FAIL.

I don't believe I did. I provided you multiple sources and causation for why militant atheism leads to communism.

-- Finally, you got ONE thing right. Sort of. You claimed the brain doesn't control the heart, and that's half right (the heart usually beats on its own, but the Medulla Oblongata controls cardiac function in many instances -- for example, increasing heart rate during aerobic activity).

It seems to me that you are still rationalizing that you were not wrong. Adam did you eat the apple? The woman you made gave it to me.

Unfortunately, you're so dense and self-absorbed you probably don't even recognize these as failures. You're more like the pigeon who poops on the chessboard, knocks all the pieces over and cries “checkmate!” as he flies back to the nest.

You seem to be getting upset. Maybe you need thicker armor.

Last edited:

Did your research go into the word pagan and when it arose?

The word did not exist until after Christianity in the late 2nd & 3rd century A.D.

I'm already saying you lost because you did not provide the sample sizes. 99% confidence level is very difficult to achieve in this kind of situation. You do not even provide a sample size. What sample size does one need for 95% confidence? One would need a thousand examples. Start naming and provide each evidence, but I'm smart enough to know that you lost already.

You sure are obsessed with Christians. Why in the world would you do research on Christians in the first place?

Why do you call yourself ding?

Forum List

Back