What is with muslims and

Believe it or not Bacha Bazi is considered an honorable tradition in Afghanistan. There's a status symbol attached to who owns the prettiest boys.

Not a peep from our dear leaders. Disgusting.

think that it was muslims that came up and utilized eunuchs and i hear that they love them some transgenders and girly boys . And , i think that mad 'mos' wife was a 6 or nine year old little girl , think that her name was Ayisha . Any correction is appreciated as i am not really up to date on muslim perversions .

Pedophilia, I thought they were conservative ie ( against gays and pedophiles) in their beliefs.
Now I see why lefties de efned them so much.

Hopeless Afghan struggle to save boy sex slaves
Homosexuality is very common for muslims. Part of the demonic cult tradition.
Homosexuality among muslims is between two consenting adult males and is condemned. Using boys is perfectly acceptable, the tradition of the catamite having originated in Middle Eastern cultures. Relieving sexual tensions using boys, particularly sexual needs resulting from the heat of battle, is considered "clean". Sex with women is for either procreation or humiliation because women are "unclean".

Liberals LOVE playing the devils advocate. I get the OP's point, But still, there is yet another the point to be made. Liberals are clueless hopeless grandstanding neurotic spoilt dysfunctional pseudo-adults living in a dream world. They bash Christianity and religion but defend Islam from a "backlash" they sorely deserve.

Wow, sicko shit. We crushed the sxtecs anche their human sacrifice, we should end this God forsaken practice

Pedophilia, I thought they were conservative ie ( against gays and pedophiles) in their beliefs.

Hasty Generalization

Description:
Drawing a conclusion based on a small sample size- 1 person in this example-, rather than looking at statistics that are much more in line with the typical or average situation.

Logical Form:

Sample S is taken from population P.

Sample S is a very small part - 1 person in this example-of population P (All muslims; 1.6 billion adherents).

Conclusion C is drawn from sample S.

So, your logic is fallacious !

Hasty Generalization

Description:
Drawing a conclusion based on a small sample size- 1 person in this example-, rather than looking at statistics that are much more in line with the typical or average situation.

Logical Form:

Sample S is taken from population P.

Sample S is a very small part - 1 person in this example-of population P (All muslims; 1.6 billion adherents).

Conclusion C is drawn from sample S.

So, your logic is fallacious !
I love fellatio.......so?

I love you guys and your lack of awareness.

A World Where Muslim Pedophiles Roam Freely

Forum List

Back