Are the dead aware that they are dead?

Thank you a lot of people do not know or understand the traditions and what they stand for. I love the lights twinkling all around when it is dark. Naturally here the light bugs are out all summer; that is the one thing I do love about where we live.
99 percent of the customs associated with the modern Christmas celebration have pagan origins that predate Christianity by centuries

I don't believe it's that high, so am calling you on it. Provide your evidence. Statistically, you lose.

Furthermore, we can say other religions have questionable theories such as the one I heard recently about Hindus believe the earth is 156 trillion years or billions and billions of years older than what evos believe. That said, Christianity is singled out by liberals, atheists and people who have a grudge. These people are anti-Christian and anti-Jewish, pro-Islam and pro-atheist and pro-evolution science or fake science. With atheists, they believe in false science or science fiction. They can't show creatures came from an egg or from babies instead of coming from mature or adult creatures and living organisms such as the chicken came before the egg.

Other examples are that one should be not teach that we came from apes. That's considered racist by black people, not just Americans, around the world. Not only that, these so-called scientists faked evidence such as follows. Even Lucy cannot be considered evidence as its skeleton was found in different places and recently they removed the bone of a baboon from it.

evolution_fraud.png~original

This just shows that atheists believe in fake science or myths if you're calling Christmas customs 99% pagan.
No. It just shows you don't know the origins of the customs christians celebrate. Especially Christmas. I've done my research. You can do yours. If you can provide evidence to show my assertion incorrect; feel free to do so. Don't worry... I'll wait.
You sure are obsessed with Christians. Why in the world would you do research on Christians in the first place?

Why do you call yourself ding?
Awake.

Christmas lights are the Christians version of the Jewish festival of lights, known as Hanukkah.
Thank you a lot of people do not know or understand the traditions and what they stand for. I love the lights twinkling all around when it is dark. Naturally here the light bugs are out all summer; that is the one thing I do love about where we live.
99 percent of the customs associated with the modern Christmas celebration have pagan origins that predate Christianity by centuries

I don't believe it's that high, so am calling you on it. Provide your evidence. Statistically, you lose.

Furthermore, we can say other religions have questionable theories such as the one I heard recently about Hindus believe the earth is 156 trillion years or billions and billions of years older than what evos believe. That said, Christianity is singled out by liberals, atheists and people who have a grudge. These people are anti-Christian and anti-Jewish, pro-Islam and pro-atheist and pro-evolution science or fake science. With atheists, they believe in false science or science fiction. They can't show creatures came from an egg or from babies instead of coming from mature or adult creatures and living organisms such as the chicken came before the egg.

Other examples are that one should be not teach that we came from apes. That's considered racist by black people, not just Americans, around the world. Not only that, these so-called scientists faked evidence such as follows. Even Lucy cannot be considered evidence as its skeleton was found in different places and recently they removed the bone of a baboon from it.

This just shows that atheists believe in fake science or myths if you're calling Christmas customs 99% pagan.
No. It just shows you don't know the origins of the customs christians celebrate. Especially Christmas. I've done my research. You can do yours. If you can provide evidence to show my assertion incorrect; feel free to do so. Don't worry... I'll wait.

I'm already saying you lost because you did not provide the sample sizes. 99% confidence level is very difficult to achieve in this kind of situation. You do not even provide a sample size. What sample size does one need for 95% confidence? One would need a thousand examples. Start naming and provide each evidence, but I'm smart enough to know that you lost already.
Oh... Well... If your saying I already lost... I guess that settles the issue huh...? Damn! You're good. I'm gonna have to remember that one. Try it myself sometime... LOL

Still waiting...

I'm already saying you lost because you did not provide the sample sizes. 99% confidence level is very difficult to achieve in this kind of situation. You do not even provide a sample size. What sample size does one need for 95% confidence? One would need a thousand examples. Start naming and provide each evidence, but I'm smart enough to know that you lost already.
Oh... Well... If your saying I already lost... I guess that settles the issue huh...? Damn! You're good. I'm gonna have to remember that one. Try it myself sometime... LOL

Still waiting...

Waiting for Christmas? Christmas will continue to go on while you'll just have live with this whiny complaint that you have. I suppose it's part of losing :biggrin: .

Still waiting...

Waiting for Christmas? Christmas will continue to go on while you'll just have live with this whiny complaint that you have. I suppose it's part of losing :biggrin: .
You're the only one complaining cupcake. As for the losing part... I defer to your experience on the matter.

You sure are obsessed with Christians. Why in the world would you do research on Christians in the first place?

Awake.

As in alarm clock? Sorry, I'm not following.

Awake.

lol, no. As in aware. What most people believe is important isn't and what they believe isn't important is. Nothing is as it seems. Everything is upside down and inside out. The seeds of failure are sown in success. The seeds of success are sown in suffering. Only good man know how bad they are. A bad man does not have a clue.

Still waiting...

You're the only one complaining cupcake. As for the losing part... I defer to your experience on the matter.

Hahahahahaha. You're a good sport. You take a licking then come back for more. Let's get back on topic. It has to do with the afterlife, i.e. does the dead know that they're dead. The afterlife is related to worldview. Since you're so smart, you should be able to tell me the three things that make up our worldview. This should be good.

Awake.

lol, no. As in aware. What most people believe is important isn't and what they believe isn't important is. Nothing is as it seems. Everything is upside down and inside out. The seeds of failure are sown in success. The seeds of success are sown in suffering. Only good man know how bad they are. A bad man does not have a clue.

Ah, I see. You're a deep person and grasp what is essential. Thanks for that.

Since you're so smart, you should be able to tell me the three things that make up our worldview.

What Makes Up Our Worldview?
Other than understanding what our worldview does for us, we also need to know that there are a few categories that shape our worldview:

1. Cognitive: How we think. This is central. Do not let anyone take that away from you or the next generation that you have the privilege of parenting or ministering to. As a people think, so they will live. Everything else follows from this first category.
  2. Moral: How we discern between right and wrong. We cannot make a moral decision without having a clear idea of what is right and wrong. Our cognition and our morality are like two sides of the same coin. As we think, so we live. If we think something is alright even though it is morally wrong, we will act wrongly.
  3. Pragmatic: What we do with what is right and what is wrong. Have you heard this phrase, “the ends justify the means”? It is the belief that says, “It does not matter what I do as long as I get the job done”. Think about it. Is it really true that the ends justify the means? Not really. But we seem to think about it that way, don’t we? We do that all the time. Every time we get into a situation where it is going to affect us, the first thing we are tempted to compromise on is not what we do, but how we do it.

sorry, but just how that helps you with the deception of the 4th century christian bible's political agenda disguised as a religion does seem illusive, for, well ... all three of the examples.

Awake.

I am not sure what you were you looking for. That's how I see this world. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the signs of a deteriorating society. We will get exactly what we have sown and deserve. We are the sum of our choices.

Last edited:
Every good garden needs proper nutrients and generally those come from a form of decay or dung. Too much of it though can be way to hot to grow anything but weeds until it settles down or is mixed with nutrient depleted soil.

I don't think the dead are aware of anything at all since the brain is also dead.
A thought provoking statement ChrisL. thank you. The spirit asleep or a dead spirit works in the same way. It is unaware.

Since you're so smart, you should be able to tell me the three things that make up our worldview.

Other than understanding what our worldview does for us, we also need to know that there are a few categories that shape our worldview:

1. Cognitive: How we think. This is central. Do not let anyone take that away from you or the next generation that you have the privilege of parenting or ministering to. As a people think, so they will live. Everything else follows from this first category.
  2. Moral: How we discern between right and wrong. We cannot make a moral decision without having a clear idea of what is right and wrong. Our cognition and our morality are like two sides of the same coin. As we think, so we live. If we think something is alright even though it is morally wrong, we will act wrongly.
  3. Pragmatic: What we do with what is right and what is wrong. Have you heard this phrase, “the ends justify the means”? It is the belief that says, “It does not matter what I do as long as I get the job done”. Think about it. Is it really true that the ends justify the means? Not really. But we seem to think about it that way, don’t we? We do that all the time. Every time we get into a situation where it is going to affect us, the first thing we are tempted to compromise on is not what we do, but how we do it.

sorry, but just how that helps you with the deception of the 4th century christian bible's political agenda disguised as a religion does seem illusive, for, well ... all three of the examples.

Only a small part of it. What else?

Awake.

I am not sure what you were you looking for. That's how I see this world. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the signs of a deteriorating society. We will get exactly what we have sown and deserve. We are the sum of our choices.

Yes, this is another part of it.

It seems my new friend, Vastator, has run away since it's a question he has to answer and not just spew opinions. Oh well.

Is he an atheist?

Sometimes, I wonder what do atheists do when they greet each other?

Atheist A: Hey wassup, man. How're they hangin?
Atheist B: Not good. Not good.
Atheist A: Can you prove it?
Atheist B: I'm not feeling well.
Atheist A: You can't prove a negative.
Atheist B: Punches Atheist A in the nose.
Atheist A: Owww... I'm not feeling well.
Atheist B: There you go.

Last edited:

thanks bond, but how can that only be a small part of a 10,000 page document when the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is only six words long ... seriously, and doesn't even mention the 4th century redeemer transcribed from the 1st with selected modifications added in your book.

maybe the answer is found in Fort Knox ... they do have the real stuff there, isn't that what you are looking for ?

thanks bond, but how can that only be a small part of a 10,000 page document when the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is only six words long ... seriously, and doesn't even mention the 4th century redeemer transcribed from the 1st with selected modifications added in your book.

maybe the answer is found in Fort Knox ... they do have the real stuff there, isn't that what you are looking for ?

I'm going to guess you stole your answer from here:
The Three Factors that Shape Our Worldview

So, let me read it.

No, not in Fort Knox, the answers are found with me since you know who ran away to run away another day.

Ok, I'll buy it. I'll consider it SCIENCE since the article would be under cognitive.

Through ding, I think we can say EXPERIENCE.

Then, you mentioned the Bible, so RELIGION.

So, let me read it.

No, not in Fort Knox, the answers are found with me since you know who ran away to run away another day.

Ok, I'll buy it. I'll consider it SCIENCE since the article would be under cognitive.

sincerely, I am disappointed in you as with so many other undeserving christians ...

yes I do know, there is a coming together of all things, one or the other the other being in a book.

By Focus on the Family Singapore

maybe you need glasses to see better, bond.

So, let me read it.

sincerely, I am disappointed in you as with so many other undeserving christians ...

yes I do know, there is a coming together of all things, one or the other the other being in a book.

By Focus on the Family Singapore

maybe you need glasses to see better, bond.

Maybe you should just have explained it in your own words and then we would think you wear glasses, i.e. are smart instead of a crook.

My point is to argue just one point of our worldview means you're leaving out the other two. So, now that we know how can we tie this to the topic which to me is the afterlife?

Religion says there is an afterlife. Even the Buddhists say there is karma (judgment for one's life) and another level of consciousness. They believe in rebirth. The atheists say that's all folks, but the science is still investigating. Even the science-fiction discusses people coming back from the dead to live again. So, where do they get that's all folks when there is insufficient evidence. Go figure atheists, huh?

Then we have experience such a near-death experience, but no one has come back from the dead to tell us all about their experience. Does it mean that once you cross over, then you cannot return? We all will get to experience it, so it may not matter.

So, let me read it.

Looks a lil' like some of the judges of that place in the spirit called Sodom and Gomorrah which is also that place in the spirit where the Lord is crucified have been expanding there territorial areas to me :cool-45:. They all have purpose but the question is do we all need or have to go there with them? Personally I don't desire to join their celebrating as the send bribes/gifts to one another.

What's a Christian Worldview?
The Truth Project Isn’t Quite
Illusio: The conservative case for: Rejecting Focus on the Family Singapore

An explanation of who the spiritual hosts of Sodom are that is online. Note: It is not that I endorse this website linked and have not read anything else on their site. This particular link is simply because the study material is more accurate than anything else I could find quickly.

Forum List

Back