Are the dead aware that they are dead?

define 'dead'

there have been many cases of pulse-less & neurological-less patients resuscitated to the living.....

~S~
Pretty sure I did that many posts back. Spiritually dead aka asleep in the dust of the earth or also known as unaware of the spirit of God within oneself like adam aka human walking in its own garden of pleasure aka eden.
Haha... And how is that measured?

define 'dead'

there have been many cases of pulse-less & neurological-less patients resuscitated to the living.....

~S~
Pretty sure I did that many posts back. Spiritually dead aka asleep in the dust of the earth or also known as unaware of the spirit of God within oneself like adam aka human walking in its own garden of pleasure aka eden.

not within, the spirit is solely the individual to follow a path one way or another.

that makes no sense at all, especially adam (and eve) who supposedly had a direct (physical) communication w/ the Almighty - a persons spirit is theirs alone and can not be altered but only made to perish if violable for remission to the Everlasting. the very reason there is a gatekeeper.

define 'dead'

~S~
Haha... And how is that measured?

Ask the medical community, and you'll get one answer

Ask the biblical community, and you'll get another Fort Fun

~S~

Which is true of just about anything. But allow me to make a correction:

Ask the religious community, and you'll get 1,000 different answers.

Gee...who to believe?

Which is true of just about anything. But allow me to make a correction:

Ask the religious community, and you'll get 1,000 different answers.

Gee...who to believe?
But you guys are certain you know?

Truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is key to the process. So what you see as a negative is actually a strength.

The fact that belief in a higher power which has existed in every society throughout mankind in overwhelming numbers tells me that this belief offers a functional advantage that belief that we are just another animal does not. It’s actually not that hard to understand why if you are honest with yourself.

I’m certainly no saint that’s for sure. And I am quite certain that other Christians aren’t saints either. We just have a notion that we should aspire to become one which is a sight better than not having a notion to become one.

"You guys"

Who the hell is that?
The two people in the thread box; you and sparky.

Who did you think I was referring to?
No idea. You like to complain about a lot of people. Could have been scientists, doctors, atheists, who knows?

So, what is it that we are "certain" we know? Be specific.
Everything.
Haha, that's what I thought. Thanks ding, we'll be seein' ya.

The fact that belief in a higher power which has existed in every society throughout mankind in overwhelming numbers tells me that this belief offers a functional advantage that belief that we are just another animal does not.

how about in a room with a hungry lion, might change your tune in belief of a higher power of your own -

images

is more relevant than the other guys lunch.

at least for some the forgeries in the first few pages of the christian bible is reason enough to set that book aside.

how about in a room with a hungry lion, might change your tune in belief of a higher power of your own -
yes, desperate people do desperate, irrational things.

Now I am going to put you in a room with a lion. Oh, and a shotgun. Will you be reaching for the shotgun, or praying instead?

yeah, that's what I thought.

Now I am going to put you in a room with a lion. Oh, and a shotgun. Will you be reaching for the shotgun, or praying instead?

I was putting bing in the room for insulting other beings - not you.

shotgun might just make the lion more angry ...

Yer still a'reachin' for it... ;)

"You guys"

Who the hell is that?
The two people in the thread box; you and sparky.

Who did you think I was referring to?
No idea. You like to complain about a lot of people. Could have been scientists, doctors, atheists, who knows?

So, what is it that we are "certain" we know? Be specific.
Everything.
Haha, that's what I thought. Thanks ding, we'll be seein' ya.
Seriously, your problem isn’t that you believe in what you believe is true it’s that you don’t believe you can ever be wrong.

Your bedside manner says it all.

If you meet a dead man who isn't aware he's dead... I recommend a double-tap.

3678c29e6768cab8a7247c2f99814a28.jpg

The fact that belief in a higher power which has existed in every society throughout mankind in overwhelming numbers tells me that this belief offers a functional advantage that belief that we are just another animal does not.

images

is more relevant than the other guys lunch.

at least for some the forgeries in the first few pages of the christian bible is reason enough to set that book aside.
As near as I can tell your only basis in believing the NT is a forgery is the bad acts of man.

Keep peddling your bullshit narrative and I’ll keep opposing it.

Not if it is a 438 grain slug.

Seriously, your problem isn’t that you believe in what you believe is true it’s that you don’t believe you can ever be wrong.

Well, when you are done crybabying, how about you state what it is you think "we" are certain that we know. Or tuck tail and mince and dither and equivocate, as usual. Your call, my man.

Well, when you are done crybabying, how about you state what it is you think "we" are certain that we know. Or tuck tail and mince and dither and equivocate, as usual. Your call, my man.
Crybabying? Fuck you.

I answered the question. Everything.

Forum List

Back