Are the dead aware that they are dead?

They do worse. They deny God.

they deny your false trinity, the existence of a capricious and perverse edible three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands who diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human only to be tortured and killed so you can be an asshole for the rest of your life without consequence and because God loved the roman world so much. right.

so do I.

You eat Jesus as if that will get you into paradise, after you die, of course.

Now thats a religious nut job.
No. Atheists deny the existence of God period. Stop saying stupid shit, you religious nutjob. This country was founded in part on the belief that we should all be free to worship God as we see fit. Up to and including our perception of God and our practices in worshiping God, you nazi piece of shit.

they deny your false trinity, the existence of a capricious and perverse edible three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands who diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human only to be tortured and killed so you can be an asshole for the rest of your life without consequence and because God loved the roman world so much. right.

so do I.

No. Atheists deny the existence of God period. Stop saying stupid shit, you religious nutjob. This country was founded in part on the belief that we should all be free to worship God as we see fit. Up to and including our perception of God and our practices in worshiping God, you nazi piece of shit.

they deny your false trinity, the existence of a capricious and perverse edible three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands who diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human only to be tortured and killed because God loved the roman world so much and so you can be an asshole for the rest of your life without consequence, right.

Go ahead and eat Jesus till kingdom come for all I care, whoever we is.

You delusional moron.

so do I.

they deny your false trinity, the existence of a capricious and perverse edible three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands who diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human only to be tortured and killed because God loved the roman world so much and so you can be an asshole for the rest of your life without consequence, right.

You delusional moron.
What part of atheists deny all perceptions of an existence of God don't you understand?

You are one whacked out religious nutjob, bro. Seek help.

so do I.

You delusional moron.
Deny the Trinity all you want, nutjob, it's no skin off of my back.

Or you could just keep telling me how my religious beliefs are wrong, Adolph.

so do I.

You delusional moron.

Piece of shit nazi? Adolph?

lol

You have already said many times that I was a sod Jew.

Make up your mind.

BTW, Nazis believed the exact same trinitarian crap that has defiled and contaminated your mind, including your openly expressed anti semitism.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

so do I.

You delusional moron.

Piece of shit nazi? Adolph?

lol

You have already said many times that I was a sod Jew.

Make up your mind.

BTW, Nazis believed the exact same crap that has defiled and contaminated your mind, including your openly expressed anti semitism.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
You are totally a Nazi. bro. Own it.

let's see how long you can go without attacking my religious beliefs, Adolf.

If a person is asleep are they aware that they are asleep?

If one lives in the dust (confusion) of the earth (to the mortal flesh) how could they know the difference of being dead, asleep or if they are actually awake?

Adam (a red earth human- aka Edomite) walks in the garden of Eden (own pleasures) until the Lord awakened them and presented to the human a woman made from the human's own ryib (a case at law, strife, or contention). I did not get that for a long time until Christmas some years back I was allowed to recall it from a dream state. I had asked "what's this rib stuff". It did not sound correct to me. The stories surrounding the Bible are charming but not always accurate when interpreted by the human's who live in their own sins and pleasures.

We can believe every word but can we trust another persons interpretation of that word? I do not believe we can unless that person has been endowed to understand via the Holy Spirit that lives in them.

This does not mean I do not love Christmas. After I also have an earthly human side. The paganistic Christmas is absolutely beautiful with all of its lights and frills. It galls me to see the spiritually dead attack others who are not fully awakened as they themselves need to work on themselves prior to going after someone else. Then again for everything there is a purpose, a time and a season. If they are not violent and forceful about it all they can bitch all they want I suppose. It does not mean anyone will take them seriously except for the other spiritually dead people that enjoy hanging with them.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Do the dead know that they are dead? I dunno, let me ask

maxresdefault.jpg

so do I.

that would exclude forgeries transforming past events into a political narrative disguised as the desert religions ... the same exploitation as any other crime of extortion.

so do I.

that would exclude forgeries transforming past events into a political narrative disguised as the desert religions ... the same exploitation as any other crime of extortion.
Hollow accusations are just that. Hollow.

Can you show me on this doll where Christianity hurt you?

upload_2020-1-25_5-33-49.png

so do I.

View attachment 302419

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

a typical 4th century forgery, christianity as the other two desert narratives have little commonality to the spoken religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty using extortion as their primary means for allurement.

in bing's case, it is the living that do not know they are dead.

so do I.

View attachment 302419

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

a typical 4th century forgery, christianity as the other two desert narratives have little commonality to the spoken religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty using extortion as their primary means for allurement.

I think I speak for everyone when I say it would be nice if you could back up your smears with anything which resembled evidence or proof, but you can’t. All you can do is run around and parrot the same lies over and over again like a little bitch. You are as big a piece of shit as Hobelim.

so do I.

View attachment 302419

I think I speak for everyone when I say it would be nice if you could back up your smears with anything which resembled evidence or proof, but you can’t. All you can do is run around and parrot the same lies over and over again like a little bitch. You are as big a piece of shit as Hobelim.
I think I speak for everyone ...

no bing, you do not think you read a self reassuring book and claim it to be religion ...

images

it's past misdeeds are well recorded, you are not alone - but not everyone.

View attachment 302419

no bing, you do not think you read a self reassuring book and claim it to be religion ...

images

No dipshit. Christianity didn't do anything. Men did. Zealots like yourself.

View attachment 302419

images

there is not a period in history since the 4th century christianity has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent ...

upload_2020-1-26_12-38-8.jpeg

you are one of them by your denial and refusal to bring justice to the crucifiers that had a hand in writing your christian bible. to enable the avenue for a freed spirit to reemerge in the Everlasting for their deeds to bring about the required remedies from the past.

View attachment 302419

images

there is not a period in history since the 4th century christianity has not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent ...

View attachment 302639

you are one of them by your denial and refusal to bring justice to the crucifiers that had a hand in writing your christian bible. to enable the avenue for a freed spirit to reemerge in the Everlasting for their deeds to bring about the required remedies from the past.
I don’t know how you go to bad acts of men to forgeries. Your dishonesty is off the chart.

If you are going to blame Christianity for the bad acts of men, when are you going to credit Christianity for the good acts of men which history show to be overwhelmingly good.

You are a real religious nut job piece of shit.

images

View attachment 302639

I don’t know how you go to bad acts of men to forgeries. Your dishonesty is off the chart.

If you are going to blame Christianity for the bad acts of men, when are you going to credit Christianity for the good acts of men which history show to be overwhelmingly good.

not sure when your posts became laced in profanity, nothing new for a christian ...

the forgeries will have to be removed before christianity would comply with the spoken religion of antiquity it abandoned in the 4th century, the accomplishments over the centuries have occurred in spite of the christian bible.

- when the crucifiers are brought to justice, not only for the religious itinerant but all those prior and following the 1st century as precluding the 1st century events and message.

Are the dead aware that they are dead?

define 'dead'

there have been many cases of pulse-less & neurological-less patients resuscitated to the living.....

~S~
Pretty sure I did that many posts back. Spiritually dead aka asleep in the dust of the earth or also known as unaware of the spirit of God within oneself like adam aka human walking in its own garden of pleasure aka eden.

images

View attachment 302639

not sure when your posts became laced in profanity, nothing new for a christian ...

the forgeries will have to be removed before christianity would comply with the spoken religion of antiquity it abandoned in the 4th century, the accomplishments over the centuries have occurred in spite of the christian bible.

- when the crucifiers are brought to justice, not only for the religious itinerant but all those prior and following the 1st century as precluding the 1st century events and message.
I am no saint.

Troll pieces of shit get treated like troll pieces of shit.

Religiously intolerant pieces of shit should expect it.

Forum List

Back