Are the dead aware that they are dead?

Seriously, your problem isn’t that you believe in what you believe is true it’s that you don’t believe you can ever be wrong.

Your bedside manner says it all.
Well, when you are done crybabying, how about you state what it is you think "we" are certain that we know. Or tuck tail and mince and dither and equivocate, as usual. Your call, my man.
Crybabying? Fuck you.

I answered the question. Everything.
No, you sissied out when asked to be specific, as you always do. Asking you to be specific is ding-repellent. Except, you don't actually go away, you just spin in place for hours and hours...

Now go ahead, craft another post to beg for my attention. I have enough to go around..

"waaah, you guys think you know everything.."

^^ crybabying.

Seriously, your problem isn’t that you believe in what you believe is true it’s that you don’t believe you can ever be wrong.

Well, when you are done crybabying, how about you state what it is you think "we" are certain that we know. Or tuck tail and mince and dither and equivocate, as usual. Your call, my man.
Crybabying? Fuck you.

No, you sissied out when asked to be specific, as you always do. Asking you to be specific is ding-repellent. Except, you don't actually go away, you just spin in place for hours and hours...
Wrong. I could write a 100 page dissertation on the shit you think you know and it would not say it as well as saying everything.

Crybabying? Fuck you.

Wrong. I could write a 100 page dissertation on the shit you think you know and it would not say it as well as saying everything.
Still crybabying.... goddamn son, you're embarrassing yourself.

Crybabying? Fuck you.

See it how you need to see it.

Anyone who understands transactional analysis will see it the other way.

Crybabying? Fuck you.

And, to the surprise of nobody, ding is still going on his embarrassing little tailspin, hoping to distract and change the subject, as he is too big an intellectual sissy to stand by his point and explain it.

Ding, you do this the way other people breathe.

Crybabying? Fuck you.

And, to the surprise of nobody, ding is still going on his embarrassing little tailspin, hoping to distract and change the subject, as he is too big an intellectual sissy to stand by his point and explain it.

No. I’m spotlighting your behaviors and teaching critical behavior skills that all fortune 100 companies use.

It’s a win win for everyone but you.

No. I’m spotlighting your behaviors and teaching critical behavior skills that all fortune 100 companies use.

Yes ding, we understand.... *I* am the thread topic now in ding's addled brain, since ding ran into a brick wall and decided, as usual, to throw a little fit.

So, ding... what is it, specifically, that you think we are certain "we" know?

Yes ding, we understand.... *I* am the thread topic now in ding's addled brain, since ding ran into a brick wall and decided, as usual, to throw a little fit.

So, ding... what is it, specifically, that you think we are certain "we" know?
No. You are a lesson. An example. In fact a textbook example of a demanding parent and a spoiled child.

Seriously, you should study up on transactional analysis and then analyze what you have actually written.

I mean after all you do believe in being logical and objectively analyzing things, right? Or do you believe that transactional analysis is voodoo?

define 'dead'

there have been many cases of pulse-less & neurological-less patients resuscitated to the living.....

~S~
Pretty sure I did that many posts back. Spiritually dead aka asleep in the dust of the earth or also known as unaware of the spirit of God within oneself like adam aka human walking in its own garden of pleasure aka eden.
Pretty sure I did that many posts back. Spiritually dead aka asleep in the dust of the earth or also known as unaware of the spirit of God within oneself like adam aka human walking in its own garden of pleasure aka eden.

not within, the spirit is solely the individual to follow a path one way or another.

that makes no sense at all, especially adam (and eve) who supposedly had a direct (physical) communication w/ the Almighty - a persons spirit is theirs alone and can not be altered but only made to perish if violable for remission to the Everlasting. the very reason there is a gatekeeper.
The Spirit of life is God's and for this reason it always returns to God. Adam means human. Thus you are an adam so that book you always desire to bitch about is speaking about you O' human. Eve is the consciousness of life with a human that was put there in the human to teach the human how to breath life.

define 'dead'

there have been many cases of pulse-less & neurological-less patients resuscitated to the living.....

~S~

not within, the spirit is solely the individual to follow a path one way or another.

that makes no sense at all, especially adam (and eve) who supposedly had a direct (physical) communication w/ the Almighty - a persons spirit is theirs alone and can not be altered but only made to perish if violable for remission to the Everlasting. the very reason there is a gatekeeper.
The Spirit of life is God's and for this reason it always returns to God. Adam means human. Thus you are an adam so that book you always desire to bitch about is speaking about you O' human. Eve is the consciousness of life with a human that was put there in the human to teach the human how to breath life.

they were offered a challenge and took it -

not sure your last reply makes any more sense than the one before it ...

you are right, the religion of antiquity is not found accordingly in your book of forgeries, sinner - the spirit of life is the individual to do with as they please is their gift with a chance for life in the Everlasting. by triumph. without sin.

^ calls other people sinners while sinning.

that is what you call yourselves, sinners - a distinction between the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty and the forged christian bible.

the religious would never surrender to sin as the case of christianity - bing.

^ calls other people sinners while sinning.

that is what you call yourselves, sinners - a distinction between the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty and the forged christian bible.

the religious would never surrender to sin as the case of christianity - bing.
That remains to be seen. My journey isn’t complete. You will have to wait for my soul, Satan

If a person is asleep are they aware that they are asleep?

If one lives in the dust (confusion) of the earth (to the mortal flesh) how could they know the difference of being dead, asleep or if they are actually awake?

Adam (a red earth human- aka Edomite) walks in the garden of Eden (own pleasures) until the Lord awakened them and presented to the human a woman made from the human's own ryib (a case at law, strife, or contention). I did not get that for a long time until Christmas some years back I was allowed to recall it from a dream state. I had asked "what's this rib stuff". It did not sound correct to me. The stories surrounding the Bible are charming but not always accurate when interpreted by the human's who live in their own sins and pleasures.

We can believe every word but can we trust another persons interpretation of that word? I do not believe we can unless that person has been endowed to understand via the Holy Spirit that lives in them.

This does not mean I do not love Christmas. After I also have an earthly human side. The paganistic Christmas is absolutely beautiful with all of its lights and frills. It galls me to see the spiritually dead attack others who are not fully awakened as they themselves need to work on themselves prior to going after someone else. Then again for everything there is a purpose, a time and a season. If they are not violent and forceful about it all they can bitch all they want I suppose. It does not mean anyone will take them seriously except for the other spiritually dead people that enjoy hanging with them.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Remember what it was like before you were conceived? It’ll be like that.

let’s say your parent didn’t do it the night you were conceived? You would have never been born. What about all the souls that arent born?

that’s death

If a person is asleep are they aware that they are asleep?

If one lives in the dust (confusion) of the earth (to the mortal flesh) how could they know the difference of being dead, asleep or if they are actually awake?

Adam (a red earth human- aka Edomite) walks in the garden of Eden (own pleasures) until the Lord awakened them and presented to the human a woman made from the human's own ryib (a case at law, strife, or contention). I did not get that for a long time until Christmas some years back I was allowed to recall it from a dream state. I had asked "what's this rib stuff". It did not sound correct to me. The stories surrounding the Bible are charming but not always accurate when interpreted by the human's who live in their own sins and pleasures.

We can believe every word but can we trust another persons interpretation of that word? I do not believe we can unless that person has been endowed to understand via the Holy Spirit that lives in them.

This does not mean I do not love Christmas. After I also have an earthly human side. The paganistic Christmas is absolutely beautiful with all of its lights and frills. It galls me to see the spiritually dead attack others who are not fully awakened as they themselves need to work on themselves prior to going after someone else. Then again for everything there is a purpose, a time and a season. If they are not violent and forceful about it all they can bitch all they want I suppose. It does not mean anyone will take them seriously except for the other spiritually dead people that enjoy hanging with them.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Remember what it was like before you were conceived? It’ll be like that.

let’s say your parent didn’t do it the night you were conceived? You would have never been born. What about all the souls that arent born?

that’s death
If I tell you the truth you would not believe it.

Forum List

Back