Are some black people racists?

To the OP:
Some? I can tell you a whole city of racist blacks ... and a lot here in Seattle are to ... not many blacks in Tucson (oddly) but there no one is ever sober enough to be racist ... most other areas there are at least a few.

You should all realize,that America is by its own creation, and nature a "racist society". To ask the question
"Are Some Black People racist", ignores the fact of what "Black people, as a racial group, had to endure, and were exposed to ,since Americas was formed as a Nation, by racist sadistic caucasians.

Are Black people racists? no more than your average White racist.
Lets face it, the Black race was on the planet Earth First.Millions of years ago in Africa.
Scientists have proven this fact, numerous times over the past hundred years or so.
And after what White people have done, and still do to Black people in America, we
Blacks have every reason to be Racists!

Blacks have every reason to hate a white land owner that forces his slaves to pick cotton in the fields. I will support any black man or woman raising hell if they are treated unfairly but what I won't support is the idea that this world is full of black hating white people who want to keep blacks in the gutters.

Every day you see young black men, strong, smart, passionate about life throw themselves into a gang because it is what their friends are doing or they feel they have no other way to belong. You have young women getting pregnant and deciding that working was too difficult and welfare pays per child. BUT for every one that decides to not do something with their life you have at least one more that decides they don't want what the other "cool" kids are doing. They want to be a lawyer, doctor, police man, firefighter, maybe join the military and serve their country.

It is like any other "race", you make choices, live your life, and either you end up better off than your parents, the same as your parents, or worse off. You can't blaim anyone for that other than yourself and your ambitions. The sooner everyone in this life takes personal responsibility for who they are and what they do then the sooner race stops being an issue for EVERYONE.

Typical White male response. Always want to blaime the victims of their abuse and injustice.
I see disaster in Americas future. Don't you White Boys have enough enemies in the World?!?
These Arabs are still thirsting for your Blood, and you want to insult Black Americans in America!?
after what was done to Black people!!?.You cracker, Homo gene lunatics must have a death wish.

Typical White male response. Always want to blaime the victims of their abuse and injustice.
I see disaster in Americas future. Don't you White Boys have enough enemies in the World?!?
These Arabs are still thirsting for your Blood, and you want to insult Black Americans in America!?
after what was done to Black people!!?.You cracker, Homo gene lunatics must have a death wish.

I certainly haven't owned a slave in my life. When was the last time you had to call someone "Master?" Till you have been shackled, chained, and enslaved you haven't a leg to stand on and you are merely whinning about something that, while it was a travesty that it happened, happened a long time ago. What kind of job do you have? Do your kids have the ability to go to college? Do they get good grades and work hard towards their futures? The fact that they have that ability, the same as my child, the fact that they are able to have a true and equal life and in my opinion even a better one than my son, should get you and the black community to finally let go of the past.

I am not a white male either thank you but a mid 20s female who was actually raised in San Francisco. I have had many black friends in my life and they all share the same opinion I do. There are a lot of black men and women who have made no excuses for their lives or themselves and instead of screaming that the white man is keeping you down, how about you get your children to look up to amazing men like Bill Cosby, Michael Steele, and though I don't agree with his politics, Barak Obama. I will certainly be singing their praises to my 5 month old as he grows up in a community here in Florida that is more than 50% black.

You arent a victim, so no one can blame you for any abuse or injustices in the first place. As for arabs, they dont hate white people, they hate Americans. Their chant of "death to America" says nothing about white people. They would kill you just as fast as they would kill me. As usual, your logic is fucking retarded. Do you ever get ANYTHING right, or is this pretty typical for you?

So we still have this Homo, lesbian marriage cracker white Boy, Shogun, who refuses to accept responsibility for the actions of his ancestors, and the actions of the current white racists.!! He just continues his racial insults, and claims no responsibility,nor offers no slavery reparations to Black people in America.This sucka butt, Homo ass white boy probably
drunk milk from the breast of a Black nanny!?. We Black People have no choice but to extract, by any means neccessary, our slvery reparations from these White Homo lesbian
gene mothers!!.

Of course I refuse to accept responsibility for the actions of my ancestors. The entire premise is retarded as fuck. For one, you can't PROVE that my ancestors owned slaves. For two, their actions were not my choices. Are you personally responsible for your serial rapist great grandfather? NO? end of debate.

Indeed, it's funny to watch you cry about racist nomenclature while peppering the same in your own rebuttal. Clearly, ******, irony is not your strong suit.

so, please, let's see you do something "by any means necessary" and you'll quickly see your meager 20% of the population drop to 15%... 10%... 5%... you get the picture.

Please... I WANT you to react in such a fashion, jig... Perhaps you should take your laughable fake ass bravado and extended victim hand out to get a job or an education rather than act like a tick on the balls of America. Don't blame white people, ******.. blame yourself for feeling like a victim in this age of equality.

:thup:
No, white bread cracker jack, snow white boy, we are blaiming all you White landtheives,
murdering rapist, Homo gene sucka butts. And like I said, if we don't get our slavery reparations, we will have to extract it from you Homo gene mothers,Got it faggot ?!

WELCOME TO IRONY, ******! Please... cry about racism some more, spook.

PLEASE react, ******. I WANT to see your herd get thinned out. Come getcha some. You'll be one more dead ****** who has yet to graduate to Prison.

http://kenychihuri.sweb.cz/dead-******-storage.jpg

HA! come getcha some, ******! I look forward to your first laughable attempt to extract reperations...

http://flywithbats.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/******.jpg

HA! come getcha some, ******! I look forward to your first laughable attempt to extract reperations...

This is what I call a sick white male. Who can only respond with the N word.
How pathetic, this Homo Faggot gene mother is?!

You arent a victim, so no one can blame you for any abuse or injustices in the first place. As for arabs, they dont hate white people, they hate Americans. Their chant of "death to America" says nothing about white people. They would kill you just as fast as they would kill me. As usual, your logic is fucking retarded. Do you ever get ANYTHING right, or is this pretty typical for you?

They, the Arabs , are more accepting of Blacks , than they are of White male Europeans, who they view as crusaders. There are Black and Brown Arabs , and Muslims that live throughout Africa and the middle east. You being White, and me being Black, you would have a greater chance of getting lynched in an Arab country, than I would.

This is what I call a sick white male. Who can only respond with the N word.
How pathetic, this Homo Faggot gene mother is?!

Again, you simply fail to see the irony of complaining about my use of the word ****** while using your own laundry list of racist nomenclature, eh ******? Go ahead and look up the word nomenclature because we both know you didn't learn the definition drinking 40s and collecting baby mammas.

:rofl:

classic.

http://www.funny-city.com/photos/*******.jpg

Last edited:

They, the Arabs , are more accepting of Blacks , than they are of White male Europeans, who they view as crusaders. There are Black and Brown Arabs , and Muslims that live throughout Africa and the middle east. You being White, and me being Black, you would have a greater chance of getting lynched in an Arab country, than I would.

Then go there .... freedom is not only being allowed to live your lives but you can also leave whenever you want. If you really think they'd tolerate some asshat like you then go there and find out for yourself. ... dare you.

Yep Arabs love black folks. raceandhistory.com - ARAB MASTERS-BLACK SLAVES
:lol:

Then go there .... freedom is not only being allowed to live your lives but you can also leave whenever you want. If you really think they'd tolerate some asshat like you then go there and find out for yourself. ... dare you.

They would more tolerant of me than most of the White, Homo, lesbo ,buttsuckers that have been spewing their N---- word infantile responses on this board. And I'll go when i choose to, not when some one who's ancestors stole this very land that we live in tells me to go.!!This land does not rightfully belong to White America. Believe it or not!. I am part Indian, my ancestors were here before many of your White ancestors Got here !!

Last edited:

They would more tolerant of me than most of the White, Homo, lesbo ,buttsuckers that have been spewing their N---- word infantile responses on this board. And I'll go when i choose to, not when some one who's ancestors stole this very land that we live in tells me to go.!!This land does not rightfully belong to White America. Believe it or not!. I am part Indian, my ancestors were here before many of your White ancestors Got here !!

Well ... put up or shut up ... if you don't like it here leave, move there, get full citizenship, then come back and tell us how much better they treat you there, about 1 year should work.

Oh, and most of the "white" families were here in the great US looong before my family was ... so your point being?

Faggot-gun is still too damn stupid and a hypocrite, he makes lame posts about blacks whining,as if the gripes aren't legitimate, given the history of the country they are, though Faggot-Gun believes everything has totally changed nd blacks have nothing to complain about, wile simultaneously on the other hand Faggot-Gun himself cries about "reverse discrimination that whites face, is this faggot really in the position to talk about some one else whining?

In Faggot-Gun's gay racist mind, all the blacks who complain about getting a job or an admission to a school are under achieving ghetto people who haven't tried hard enough while all the whites who suffer from so-called "reverse discrimination are hard working, overachieving people from good homes who are being denied because of an under achieving, less deserving ghetto black, this is Faggot-Gun's fallacious reasoning as well as the reasoning of the most if not all opponents of affirmative action.

actually, it's the fact of the matter, ****** lips.. In this day and age where you enjoy equality if you can't achieve based on Merit alone and NEED affirmative action damn near 50 fucking years after the civil rights era, in an age of a black President no less, then all you are looking for is an excuse to blame white people for your own failure as a human being.

hell, clearly you don't know what fallacious even means if all you can do is cry like a bitch about white people. By all means... take your bullshit back to Africa if you don't like equality here. You've never been a slave to crying about the status of your great-great-great-great-great grandfather means two things: jack and shit.

:thup:

No faggot gun, that isn't the facts, thats your faggoty fallacious reasoning. For the last damn time idiot, this society is not based on merit and the position that whites have obtained in this country since the day they arrived here was not based on merit, so why expect blacks to achieve on merit alone and ignore the fact that alot whites make it wiithout merit, but with white privilege? Your jackass, fallacious reasoning presupposes that all blacks who do make it don't do it on merit, but only make it because of affirmative action[you have posted no evidence for this] and your other reasoning is that the whites who do make it do it on merit alone[again you have posted no evidence for this]. Also part of your jackass reasoning is that whites who don't make it suffered from discrimination[an undeserving ****** got it over the overachieving white] and the blacks who don't make it don't try hard enough and or are whiners looking for the easy way, this is the jackass premise your faggoty self takes without facts to back any of it.

Wake up dude, blacks that are too lazy to succeed have the same problem that whites and hispanics have (that are too lazy to succeed). If you can't live up to your potential, or don't have any, it's not because you're black. Every race has people that can't seem to get their shit straight, the only difference is, is that blacks use racism and slavery as an excuse. Whites use affirmitive action, and hispanics don't use anything, but are perfectly content with being lazy. (Keep in mind, I'm not talking about all of each race, but the select individuals who suck off of our society) On top of that, we've found ourselves in a society where everyone's looking for someone to blame. Instead of just accepting crap and trying to get over it like they did in the old days, we're constantly looking for things to be fair. It's what every parent should tell their children, "Life isn't fair, and will never be."

You cracker, Homo gene lunatics must have a death wish.

I've noticed that. Get 100 white male Republicans in a room, and 99 will tell you they love black people, don't care what happens to white people and if they've got an enemy, it's "racists".

This is not a how a race survives.

Get 100 white women in a room, and 80 will tell you they don't want children because "it's not good for the environment."

This is not how a race survives.

Get all white members of Congress in a room, and ALL will tell you that "racism is wrong" and that integration is working fine. ALL will tell you, "I love the Congressional Black Caucus." NONE would propose the Congressional White Caucus.

This is not how a race survives.

Until enough whites get it, we are a dead race walking.

Last edited:
You should all realize,that America is by its own creation, and nature a "racist society". To ask the question
"Are Some Black People racist", ignores the fact of what "Black people, as a racial group, had to endure, and were exposed to ,since Americas was formed as a Nation, by racist sadistic caucasians.

Are Black people racists? no more than your average White racist.
Lets face it, the Black race was on the planet Earth First.Millions of years ago in Africa.
Scientists have proven this fact, numerous times over the past hundred years or so.
And after what White people have done, and still do to Black people in America, we
Blacks have every reason to be Racists!

Blacks have every reason to hate a white land owner that forces his slaves to pick cotton in the fields. I will support any black man or woman raising hell if they are treated unfairly but what I won't support is the idea that this world is full of black hating white people who want to keep blacks in the gutters.

Every day you see young black men, strong, smart, passionate about life throw themselves into a gang because it is what their friends are doing or they feel they have no other way to belong. You have young women getting pregnant and deciding that working was too difficult and welfare pays per child. BUT for every one that decides to not do something with their life you have at least one more that decides they don't want what the other "cool" kids are doing. They want to be a lawyer, doctor, police man, firefighter, maybe join the military and serve their country.

It is like any other "race", you make choices, live your life, and either you end up better off than your parents, the same as your parents, or worse off. You can't blaim anyone for that other than yourself and your ambitions. The sooner everyone in this life takes personal responsibility for who they are and what they do then the sooner race stops being an issue for EVERYONE.

And it has nothing to do with black males impregnating their "shorty's" and then running off because they don't want to take care of their responsibilities? (Because that's what their dad did) And it has nothing to do with young black males wanting to be the next frickin rap star or youtube gang-fight celebrity? There's more to it than the white man putting the black man down.

It's really funny how civil rights works. Women fought for feminism and when they got equality, it was "too equal." We even have military basic training camps that are easier than others because they are co-ed training camps. Blacks got equality, but are not satisfied with equality. They want "special" treatment to make up for something someone did to their great-great-great-grandad during 1860 and prior. And when they can't get their lives together, they blame the history of slavery. Well I hate to break it to the black man, but white southerners were just as dirt poor as southern black men after the civil war. My family was a family of sharecroppers (they picked cotton) all the way up until the 1940s. The same family couldn't read or write, which is why they had problems with her name for years and also had her birthday wrong.

I'd like to finish with a "black" inspired quote.
"Don't hate the playa, hate the game."

Your ancestors were weak, thats why shit happened to them. It was simple for white people to enslave black people and force them to do their bidding. The same can be said about your Indian ancestory....they were too weak to do anything about it. Its survival of the fittest, and your ancestors were not the fittest.

Thankfully times have changed and the barbarism of the past no longer exists here in the US, but it most certainly does in places like Africa. They are still behind the times and they havent let go of the old ways. Its like they are perpetually stuck back in time and they havent evolved at all. It has nothing to do with their skin color, because its all about culture, and their culture fucking sucks.

The only race that still practices slavery today are black people, so you might want to focus your anger elsewhere. White people seem to be doing just fine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back