Are some black people racists?

Faggot-gun is still too damn stupid and a hypocrite, he makes lame posts about blacks whining,as if the gripes aren't legitimate, given the history of the country they are, though Faggot-Gun believes everything has totally changed nd blacks have nothing to complain about, wile simultaneously on the other hand Faggot-Gun himself cries about "reverse discrimination that whites face, is this faggot really in the position to talk about some one else whining?

In Faggot-Gun's gay racist mind, all the blacks who complain about getting a job or an admission to a school are under achieving ghetto people who haven't tried hard enough while all the whites who suffer from so-called "reverse discrimination are hard working, overachieving people from good homes who are being denied because of an under achieving, less deserving ghetto black, this is Faggot-Gun's fallacious reasoning as well as the reasoning of the most if not all opponents of affirmative action.

actually, it's the fact of the matter, ****** lips.. In this day and age where you enjoy equality if you can't achieve based on Merit alone and NEED affirmative action damn near 50 fucking years after the civil rights era, in an age of a black President no less, then all you are looking for is an excuse to blame white people for your own failure as a human being.

hell, clearly you don't know what fallacious even means if all you can do is cry like a bitch about white people. By all means... take your bullshit back to Africa if you don't like equality here. You've never been a slave to crying about the status of your great-great-great-great-great grandfather means two things: jack and shit.

:thup:

Faggot-gun is still too damn stupid and a hypocrite, he makes lame posts about blacks whining,as if the gripes aren't legitimate, given the history of the country they are, though Faggot-Gun believes everything has totally changed nd blacks have nothing to complain about, wile simultaneously on the other hand Faggot-Gun himself cries about "reverse discrimination that whites face, is this faggot really in the position to talk about some one else whining?

In Faggot-Gun's gay racist mind, all the blacks who complain about getting a job or an admission to a school are under achieving ghetto people who haven't tried hard enough while all the whites who suffer from so-called "reverse discrimination are hard working, overachieving people from good homes who are being denied because of an under achieving, less deserving ghetto black, this is Faggot-Gun's fallacious reasoning as well as the reasoning of the most if not all opponents of affirmative action.

actually, it's the fact of the matter, ****** lips.. In this day and age where you enjoy equality if you can't achieve based on Merit alone and NEED affirmative action damn near 50 fucking years after the civil rights era, in an age of a black President no less, then all you are looking for is an excuse to blame white people for your own failure as a human being.

hell, clearly you don't know what fallacious even means if all you can do is cry like a bitch about white people. By all means... take your bullshit back to Africa if you don't like equality here. You've never been a slave to crying about the status of your great-great-great-great-great grandfather means two things: jack and shit.

No faggot gun, that isn't the facts, thats your faggoty fallacious reasoning. For the last damn time idiot, this society is not based on merit and the position that whites have obtained in this country since the day they arrived here was not based on merit, so why expect blacks to achieve on merit alone and ignore the fact that alot whites make it wiithout merit, but with white privilege? Your jackass, fallacious reasoning presupposes that all blacks who do make it don't do it on merit, but only make it because of affirmative action[you have posted no evidence for this] and your other reasoning is that the whites who do make it do it on merit alone[again you have posted no evidence for this]. Also part of your jackass reasoning is that whites who don't make it suffered from discrimination[an undeserving ****** got it over the overachieving white] and the blacks who don't make it don't try hard enough and or are whiners looking for the easy way, this is the jackass premise your faggoty self takes without facts to back any of it.

No faggot gun, that isn't the facts, thats your faggoty fallacious reasoning. For the last damn time idiot, this society is not based on merit and the position that whites have obtained in this country since the day they arrived here was not based on merit, so why expect blacks to achieve on merit alone and ignore the fact that alot whites make it wiithout merit, but with white privilege? Your jackass, fallacious reasoning presupposes that all blacks who do make it don't do it on merit, but only make it because of affirmative action[you have posted no evidence for this] and your other reasoning is that the whites who do make it do it on merit alone[again you have posted no evidence for this]. Also part of your jackass reasoning is that whites who don't make it suffered from discrimination[an undeserving ****** got it over the overachieving white] and the blacks who don't make it don't try hard enough and or are whiners looking for the easy way, this is the jackass premise your faggoty self takes without facts to back any of it.

actually, ******, after the civil rights era and the widescale discrimination laws set in place this IS a merit based culture.

I know I know... a white guy owned your ancestor 6 generations ago so that means you can't compete with white people on your merit alone... *yawn*

and yes, every white kid who was bumped because of the color of his skin is no less the victim of racism than black college students in the 60s. Again, i bet if I wrapped this concept up in chicken you'd comprehend it.

It was a typo jackass, don't like it? Find a shotgun and blow your brains out.

whatsa matter, bitch? Don't like it when people point out EXACTLY WHY you have to blame white people instead of blaming your own fucking failures?

:rofl:

Faggot who's doing the blaming but your jackassed self, blaming undeserving blacks as the reason why whites don't make it. To acknowledge the fact that white racial preference and the exclusion of nonwhites, not merit, is the reason why whites have obtained their dominant economic and social position is not blaming whitey you dumbass, its reality thats backed up by history.

We all can see how vebally abusive these two posters get ,when informed of how black people
are still upset about what their ancestors did to the Black race.
This "GodBoy White Boy" "and this "Shogun cracker Jack", gets really worked up, and heated,because
they know the deeds their White homo lesbian ancestors did, will not be fogotten, nor forgiven
by Black Americans. They say I was never whipped, raped, murdered or mutilated by anyone.My
ancestors were though!.They miss the point. This is what I call White males in a state of denial.
This can be very dangerous. Whites who feel they owe nothing, or no apology to the Black race.
How pathetic those two are.Its White people like them, that cause race riots in America.!!

It was a typo jackass, don't like it? Find a shotgun and blow your brains out.

whatsa matter, bitch? Don't like it when people point out EXACTLY WHY you have to blame white people instead of blaming your own fucking failures?

Faggot who's doing the blaming but your jackassed self, blaming undeserving blacks as the reason why whites don't make it. To acknowledge the fact that white racial preference and the exclusion of nonwhites, not merit, is the reason why whites have obtained their dominant economic and social position is not blaming whitey you dumbass, its reality thats backed up by history.

again, the FACT of the fucking matter, Sambo, is that YOU rely on racism to displace a white kid in college when Merit doesn't work out in your favor. Not the other way around. THAT is the fact of affirmative action. If you don't understand the concept then I guess you can always appeal to some AA policy that disregards your lacking comprehension. After all, who needs good grades when you can rely on the color of your skin while blaming whitey?

We all can see how vebally abusive these two posters get ,when informed of how black people
This "GodBoy White Boy" "and this "Shogun cracker Jack", gets really worked up, and heated,because
they know the deeds their White homo lesbian ancestors did, will not be fogotten, nor forgiven
by Black Americans. They say I was never whipped, raped, murdered or mutilated by anyone.My
ancestors were though!.They miss the point. This is what I call White males in a state of denial.
This can be very dangerous. Whites who feel they owe nothing, or no apology to the Black race.
How pathetic those two are.Its White people like them, that cause race riots in America.!!

WHO is asking for your forgiveness, spearchucker? Not I. Hell, if you want me to pay for what my ancestors did then I guess YOU should also pay for YOUR ancestors who sold slaves in the first place, eh? Oh NOOOEZZZZ!! Can't let that happen... THEN what will ghetto monkeys blame on their failed pant drooping culture?

Your fucking ancestors don't own the monopolized rights to claim that you were the ONLY people to have ever been slaves, stupid. Hell, you can't even claim that BLACKS have never owned another slave. You think I can't name off a laundry list of black populations BUILT on the slavery of human beings? Where the fuck do you think the entire concept of ZOMBIES came from? Hint: it wasn't from a white guy using blacks as drugged out field slaves.

and no, I don't OWE you a goddamn thing outside of equal consideration under the constitution. It's precisely your cognitive failure that facilitates the ghetto rut you've been unable to break from outside of prison. Hell, white people don't make you buy rims, collect baby mammas and remain utter fucking failures. But, don't let that keep you from blaming white people though!

and, let's be honest, your statement about Race Riots is some of the most ignorant shit posted thus far in this thread. Really, dude. THIS is why you can't compete without AA.. it's not because of some white power structure at all; it's because you are just stupid. so, let me get this strait... Civil Rights era riots were the product of white people looking for STRAIT EQUALITY? Instead of, you know, the outright racism embedded in the culture AT THAT PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME? :rofl:

If you think America in 2009 nis in ANY way reflective of America in 1964 then, CLEARLY, it makes sense that you'd insist on AA instead of making a more educated observation.

:cuckoo:

again, the FACT of the fucking matter, Sambo, is that YOU rely on racism to displace a white kid in college when Merit doesn't work out in your favor. Not the other way around. THAT is the fact of affirmative action. If you don't understand the concept then I guess you can always appeal to some AA policy that disregards your lacking comprehension. After all, who needs good grades when you can rely on the color of your skin while blaming whitey?

Again you dumb faggot, you have no proof that every black that has made or makes it does it through racism, thats the dumbest most jackassed comment anyone can make because its not backed up by any evidence, yet on the other hand, the evidence id overwhelming that whites have obtained their dominant position in the US through de facto white priviliege, white racial preference and the systematic exclusion of blacks and other peoples of colour. Affirmative action was reated by *WHITES* to remedy the wrongs of white supremacy, which includes de fact white privilege and white racial preference.

Your position that all blacks who do make it make it only through AA is false and without any basis, yet there is abundant proof that alot of whites who make it do so because they are white.

Some reality for Faggot-Gun's jackass, rather than admit the obvious[that white racism against played an important role in what we see today and still does], he like most racists attacks blacks as inferior, undeserving, people incapable and or unwilling to progress and whose only method of "making it" is to cry the race card and use affirmative action[while of course simultaneously ignoring that the white good ol boy network does precisely just this very same thing], here is a dose of reality for this male faggot:

White Convicts As Likely to Be Hired As Blacks Without Criminal Records | DMI Blog

WHO is asking for your forgiveness, spearchucker? Not I. Hell, if you want me to pay for what my ancestors did then I guess YOU should also pay for YOUR ancestors who sold slaves in the first place, eh? Oh NOOOEZZZZ!! Can't let that happen... THEN what will ghetto monkeys blame on their failed pant drooping culture?

Your fucking ancestors don't own the monopolized rights to claim that you were the ONLY people to have ever been slaves, stupid. Hell, you can't even claim that BLACKS have never owned another slave. You think I can't name off a laundry list of black populations BUILT on the slavery of human beings? Where the fuck do you think the entire concept of ZOMBIES came from? Hint: it wasn't from a white guy using blacks as drugged out field slaves.

and no, I don't OWE you a goddamn thing outside of equal consideration under the constitution. It's precisely your cognitive failure that facilitates the ghetto rut you've been unable to break from outside of prison. Hell, white people don't make you buy rims, collect baby mammas and remain utter fucking failures. But, don't let that keep you from blaming white people though!

and, let's be honest, your statement about Race Riots is some of the most ignorant shit posted thus far in this thread. Really, dude. THIS is why you can't compete without AA.. it's not because of some white power structure at all; it's because you are just stupid. so, let me get this strait... Civil Rights era riots were the product of white people looking for STRAIT EQUALITY? Instead of, you know, the outright racism embedded in the culture AT THAT PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME? :rofl:

If you think America in 2009 nis in ANY way reflective of America in 1964 then, CLEARLY, it makes sense that you'd insist on AA instead of making a more educated observation.

So we still have this Homo, lesbian marriage cracker white Boy, Shogun, who refuses to accept responsibility for the actions of his ancestors, and the actions of the current white racists.!! He just continues his racial insults, and claims no responsibility,nor offers no slavery reparations to Black people in America.This sucka butt, Homo ass white boy probably
drunk milk from the breast of a Black nanny!?. We Black People have no choice but to extract, by any means neccessary, our slvery reparations from these White Homo lesbian
gene mothers!!.

Shogun, who refuses to accept responsibility for the actions of his ancestors, and the actions of the current white racists.!!

In what way is Shogun responsible for the actions of "his ancestors"? Are you responsible for the actions of YOUR ancestors? What a stupid STUPID thing to say.

You fail to understand that the majority of us white people in the US today came from immigrants that came here after the turn of the century, so "our ancestors" had absolutely nothing to do with slavery. I dont think you really care to recognize that inconvenient fact though.

Last edited:

So we still have this Homo, lesbian marriage cracker white Boy, Shogun, who refuses to accept responsibility for the actions of his ancestors, and the actions of the current white racists.!! He just continues his racial insults, and claims no responsibility,nor offers no slavery reparations to Black people in America.This sucka butt, Homo ass white boy probably
drunk milk from the breast of a Black nanny!?. We Black People have no choice but to extract, by any means neccessary, our slvery reparations from these White Homo lesbian
gene mothers!!.

Of course I refuse to accept responsibility for the actions of my ancestors. The entire premise is retarded as fuck. For one, you can't PROVE that my ancestors owned slaves. For two, their actions were not my choices. Are you personally responsible for your serial rapist great grandfather? NO? end of debate.

Indeed, it's funny to watch you cry about racist nomenclature while peppering the same in your own rebuttal. Clearly, ******, irony is not your strong suit.

so, please, let's see you do something "by any means necessary" and you'll quickly see your meager 20% of the population drop to 15%... 10%... 5%... you get the picture.

Please... I WANT you to react in such a fashion, jig... Perhaps you should take your laughable fake ass bravado and extended victim hand out to get a job or an education rather than act like a tick on the balls of America. Don't blame white people, ******.. blame yourself for feeling like a victim in this age of equality.

gene mothers!!.

Of course I refuse to accept responsibility for the actions of my ancestors. The entire premise is retarded as fuck. For one, you can't PROVE that my ancestors owned slaves. For two, their actions were not my choices. Are you personally responsible for your serial rapist great grandfather? NO? end of debate.

Indeed, it's funny to watch you cry about racist nomenclature while peppering the same in your own rebuttal. Clearly, ******, irony is not your strong suit.

so, please, let's see you do something "by any means necessary" and you'll quickly see your meager 20% of the population drop to 15%... 10%... 5%... you get the picture.

Please... I WANT you to react in such a fashion, jig... Perhaps you should take your laughable fake ass bravado and extended victim hand out to get a job or an education rather than act like a tick on the balls of America. Don't blame white people, ******.. blame yourself for feeling like a victim in this age of equality.

No, white bread cracker jack, snow white boy, we are blaiming all you White landtheives,
murdering rapist, Homo gene sucka butts. And like I said, if we don't get our slavery reparations, we will have to extract it from you Homo gene mothers,Got it faggot ?!

gene mothers!!.

No, white bread cracker jack, snow white boy, we are blaiming all you White landtheives,
murdering rapist, Homo gene sucka butts. And like I said, if we don't get our slavery reparations, we will have to extract it from you Homo gene mothers,Got it faggot ?!

I guess your dumb ass answers the question in the OP, doesn't it?

Come get your reparations. bitch. I'll leave the porch light on for you, nancy.

Black people don't look for racism that doesn't exist, they normally point out racism that whites either ignore, are unaware of or simply refuse to acknowledge. Take the New York Post cartoon on Obama, the NY Post swears that its just harmless satire, but the reality is that it was racist, yet the whites at the NY Post refuse to acknowledge this.

Of course some Black people look for racism. My college hired their first Black football coach ever. He had the worst record of any coach in the history of the school and was fired. He tried to sue the school for racism. I had nothing nothing to do with race but his record. How long do you think it will be before my college hires another black coach?

I totally disagree with you on the NY Post cartoon. I didn't see anything racists about it. George Bush was depicted like a monkey in about 1,000 political cartoons. The Europeans were very found of making Bush look like a monkey.

I worked for an all Black business when I was younger most of the people were great accept for this one person that hated me just because I was white.

Are there still white racists in this country? Absolutely. Are there still black racists in the this country? Absolutely. There has been a complete 360 in the media where white people are usually portrayed as being the idiots on TV shows.

Without white support Obama would not be are president even with 93% black support. It is time to for black people to get the chip of their shoulders and join whites at the table of brotherhood. The ignorant racists on both sides will fall in line.

gene mothers!!.

A fine education you got there, did you get it from Rev. Wright?

Forum List

Back