Are republicans in congress for real?

I will be going to town later today and one thing on my todo list is to change from a republican to a Democrat.
It is just getting too embaressing to remain registered as a republican.

Dems are being just as childish, register as an independent uscitizen.
I am thinking of doing it from Dem to independent maybe this summer.

Last edited:
More than 400 amendments were filed Monday night.
Among them were a proposal from Rep. Steve Womack, R-Ark., to eliminate funding for the president's Teleprompter.

House Begins Debate Over Plan to Chop Spending for Remainder of 2011 - FoxNews.com

How petty and childish can our government get?

awww

those mean ol' republicans wanna cut wittle obamas money for his wittle telly pwompter?

those meanies!

Get over it. We need to cut every frikken thing and obamas idea of cuts still added $8 billion to the debt.

Oh NO, Oh dear god no!

Sen. Daniel Inouye, D-Hawaii, chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, said Tuesday that the GOP was using a "meat cleaver approach to budget cuts."

gasp, violent rhetorric

The Horror!

"Everyone comes up here and says they're going to do this and they're going to do that, and they never do," said Rep. Allen West, R-Fla., a Tea Party favorite "Well, I think now is the time that we do make that change because you can't tell me what can't be done because I'm not part of a Washington, D.C., establishment. I believe that it can be done."

Allen West for fucking President!

awww

those mean ol' republicans wanna cut wittle obamas money for his wittle telly pwompter?

those meanies!

Get over it. We need to cut every frikken thing and obamas idea of cuts still added $8 billion to the debt.

I'm pro-life and this could be the death of him.

Save the teleprompter!!!

I will be going to town later today and one thing on my todo list is to change from a republican to a Democrat.

What state do you live in? I'll get you a voter registration change form.

Who needs you?

I'm fortunate. In my state, choosing a party affiliation isn't mandatory. I've never belonged to one in my life. They're too "one size fits all" anyway.

What state do you live in? I'll get you a voter registration change form.

Who needs you?

Who "needs" me? No one I suppose.
I just would be embaressed to die as a Republican, all things considered.

So right wing childishness is not just in congress?

Oh come on.

they are cutting $100 billion out, and as a touch of humor they mention the prompter. You chose to focus on that, then declare you're switching from (R) to (D)

(fyi, I am not the only one that went; "He was an (R)? whodathunkit.")

and you are suprised that you are getting ribbed? :confused::lol::cuckoo::eusa_angel::lol:

Forum List

Back