Travel: Are You A Good Packer????

Pills and a cigarette??? LOL!

When I was working in the jail kitchen, one of our trustees (a member of my klitchen crew) was busted when someone noticed brown stuff leaking down his leg and soaking through his pants.

He'd shoved a baggie of instant COFFEE up there, without making sure it was securely closed.

BLECH.

(NEWSER) – Youch. Kentucky cops have busted a guy carrying a stash of cocaine under the foreskin of his penis, according to authorities. They became suspicious when they found a small bag of crack tied to the waistband of Antoine Banks' boxers as they patted him down for processing into jail on yet another drug charge, reports WLKY TV. They discovered a second—small—bag in the unique spot after a strip search. Banks faces more drug charges.

Man Hid Drugs in Penis: Cops - What will cons think of next?

Men are odd.

(NEWSER) – Youch. Kentucky cops have busted a guy carrying a stash of cocaine under the foreskin of his penis, according to authorities. They became suspicious when they found a small bag of crack tied to the waistband of Antoine Banks' boxers as they patted him down for processing into jail on yet another drug charge, reports WLKY TV. They discovered a second—small—bag in the unique spot after a strip search. Banks faces more drug charges.

Men are odd.

Christ onna Cracker!!!! Miss Madison!!!!! Why you tryin to derail this thread with your off topic penis story????

Men are odd.

Christ onna Cracker!!!! Miss Madison!!!!! Why you tryin to derail this thread with your off topic penis story????

Penii are never off-topic, my dear Huggy.

Forum List

Back