Are Private Messages still Private..?

With this new format I just wondered if private messages are assured of privacy or/and can they be posted. I liked the old system including the delete messages option.
They are called Conversations, now, and I for one do feel like I am open game, when involved in one. :lol: Paranoia much???? :eek:

I like to be assured that privacy is assured as much as possible. I'm not sure I'd say paranoia though. Part of a great friendship is trust, confidentiality and I'm sure something else...:smiliehug:.

With this new format I just wondered if private messages are assured of privacy or/and can they be posted. I liked the old system including the delete messages option.
They are called Conversations, now, and I for one do feel like I am open game, when involved in one. :lol: Paranoia much???? :eek:

I like to be assured that privacy is assured as much as possible. I'm not sure I'd say paranoia though. Part of a great friendship is trust, confidentiality and I'm sure something else...:smiliehug:.

Was just teasing on the paranoia thing, but as in the former software, comments can be read, and PMs ( Conversations ) can be read only if a poster reports it and forwards it to staff. I don't know if that has changed. :dunno:

I was going to say that I didn't want this to get out of hand but even that sounds a little funny tonight.

My double entendres are bubbling up tonight, it could get interesting.

Will someone please tease the poor guy ???

BWAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL
Dr. Dillo has many admirers, The Skye's the limit..

Gads, I'm especially corny tonight...:eusa_doh:

Do not change the topic!!!!!

No, no no:lmao:

wow this is awesome--just like the old USMB huh ?

hmm....slowly getting there....not quite .... but....

I miss the old USMB ...I like this too :)...but the other one was more polite...you could thank those who rep you or like you....here you can not.

Oh well. life was not meant to be pretty.

BWAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL

I miss the old USMB ...I like this too :)...but the other one was more polite...you could thank those who rep you or like you....here you can not.

Agreed--it does lack that personal touch------but that might be a good thing in some circumstances LOL

BWAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL

Agreed--it does lack that personal touch------but that might be a good thing in some circumstances LOL

It absolutely lacks the personal/polite touch ....

That is a little sad.

It seems to me that without the rep system members are a tad more blunt and honest.

Forum List

Back