Are Patriots On The Way Out?

Impressive show for the Pats, I wonder if they are going to be able to build on this win or if it is just a flash because it is Cincinnati.

They are no longer the favorites to win the FC East. Brady is looking old and slow. He has very few weapons. Has the day finally come when the Patriots lose the AFC East? Is it over for Brady?

Not so fast. Brady is surgically dismembering the Bengals this evening. The Pats defense is making the Cincinnati and Andy Dalton in particular look foolish.

Pats scored 2 TDs while I was writing this post

34-10 with 6 minutes to play in the 3rd period.

yes it looks like the cheatriots have at the moment saved their season from being a disaster.

apparently the Bungles are not near as good a team as their record indicates.I thought this was the year they had finally turned the corner and were going to be a seriousplayoff contender but they revert back to their old form and become the Bungles again.

Last night they showed why they have earned the nickname the Bungles over the the last couple decades. wow the Bungles are afraid of prime time and go into panic mode the same way peyton manning does in big games.One of the statistics they brought up last night about them I was aware of.the other one I wasnt.

The one they brought up i was aware of is that in the Marvin Lewis/andy dalton era,they are winless in playoff games with an 0-3 record.the one i was NOT aware of is that also in that timespan they are 3-13 in prime time games.yikes!!!! this team obviously does not like playing under the bright lights in prime time.

the bungles were the perfect antidote to the pats ills.what better team to have them play against a week later than a team that obviously hates playing in prime time.

the Bungles three wins all came against creampuff teams -the falcons at home,titans at home and ravens on the road so they have still failed to eastablish themselves as serious playoff contenders.

the pats were fortunate that this game was a home game.they play a lot better at home.I remember last year they had a good record for home games going 7-1 where they were not good on the road at all with just a 500 record going 4-4..

as usual,the bungles choke in a big game where they could have proven themselves as a serious playoff contender and they can count on being one and done once they get to the playoffs again.

the bungles clearly did not show up to play.Brady threw a pass in the first quarter that SHOULD have been intercepted.how that defender dropped the ball and had butter fingers is beyond me.and one of the bungles receivers had butter fingers as well dropping an easy pass that would have been a touchdown.yep the bungles self destructed in another big game as usuaul.

Last edited:
if anybody had any doubts the pats are on their way out those doubts should have been erased thursday night.lol

they almost blew this game at HOME no less to the NEW YORK JETS!!! were talking about the jets here,who has probably taken away the honor from the raiders as the worst team in the NFL now the facts the raiders lost to the chargers by only a field goal.

the pats nearly lost at HOME ealrier this year to the chokeland faiders beating them by only a field goal,now they just barely beat the jets at home!!! face it pat fans. their done.wait to they face some GOOD teams down the road.:biggrin:

sorry destorying the BUNGLES on monday nigght and then beating the bills on the road the next week is harly impressive.the BUNGLES always choke in big games having an 0-3 record in the playoffs and hate prime time football having a miserable record of just 3-14 and that timespan under marvin lewis.:biggrin: and the bills were playing with a journeyman quarterback and how many games have the bills won this year? their done.:biggrin:

like i said before,with their weak division they have,they'll probably win it but thats not saying much,if they make it that far to the playoffs they'll be one and done.:lmao:

Patriots have a way of working out their bugs and still winning the AFC East

I don't think this year will be any different

I agree but for different reasons...who in the AFC East can come thru to dethrone the Pats? The Bills changing quarterbacks after a couple of weeks? nope...How about the Jets who don't have a quarterback and no real backup....nope. Maybe Miami who has given up more points then they have scored and Tannehill who is very timid? Nope....
It will be the same for the Pats as in other years

They retool in the offseason, they look horrible to start the season, everyone predicts their demise and then the Pats go on to win the east
One playoff win at home and they are in the AFC championship again

Once again, predictions of the Patriots demise are grossly premature

Give Belechick time and he works out his weaknesses. How many are back on the Patriot bandwagon?

if anybody had any doubts the pats are on their way out those doubts should have been erased thursday night.lol

they almost blew this game at HOME no less to the NEW YORK JETS!!! were talking about the jets here,who has probably taken away the honor from the raiders as the worst team in the NFL now the facts the raiders lost to the chargers by only a field goal.

the pats nearly lost at HOME ealrier this year to the chokeland faiders beating them by only a field goal,now they just barely beat the jets at home!!! face it pat fans. their done.wait to they face some GOOD teams down the road.:biggrin:

sorry destorying the BUNGLES on monday nigght and then beating the bills on the road the next week is harly impressive.the BUNGLES always choke in big games having an 0-3 record in the playoffs and hate prime time football having a miserable record of just 3-14 and that timespan under marvin lewis.:biggrin: and the bills were playing with a journeyman quarterback and how many games have the bills won this year? their done.:biggrin:

like i said before,with their weak division they have,they'll probably win it but thats not saying much,if they make it that far to the playoffs they'll be one and done.:lmao:

At least we know you don't know football, just bias.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I agree but for different reasons...who in the AFC East can come thru to dethrone the Pats? The Bills changing quarterbacks after a couple of weeks? nope...How about the Jets who don't have a quarterback and no real backup....nope. Maybe Miami who has given up more points then they have scored and Tannehill who is very timid? Nope....

They retool in the offseason, they look horrible to start the season, everyone predicts their demise and then the Pats go on to win the east

Once again, predictions of the Patriots demise are grossly premature

Give Belechick time and he works out his weaknesses. How many are back on the Patriot bandwagon?

A BIG 10-4 to that! Belechick usually does by mid-season.

Pats humiliate another AFC "contender"

Where people were writing them off early, they are now talking Superbowl

The Pats seem like the strongest team in the AFC right now, will they be in six weeks, hard to say. Denver looked terrible yesterday. Cincinnati was the one to beat earlier this year. Things in this league change fast.

They are no longer the favorites to win the FC East. Brady is looking old and slow. He has very few weapons. Has the day finally come when the Patriots lose the AFC East? Is it over for Brady?

Not so fast. Brady is surgically dismembering the Bengals this evening. The Pats defense is making the Cincinnati and Andy Dalton in particular look foolish.

yes it looks like the cheatriots have at the moment saved their season from being a disaster.

apparently the Bungles are not near as good a team as their record indicates.I thought this was the year they had finally turned the corner and were going to be a seriousplayoff contender but they revert back to their old form and become the Bungles again.

Last night they showed why they have earned the nickname the Bungles over the the last couple decades. wow the Bungles are afraid of prime time and go into panic mode the same way peyton manning does in big games.One of the statistics they brought up last night about them I was aware of.the other one I wasnt.

The one they brought up i was aware of is that in the Marvin Lewis/andy dalton era,they are winless in playoff games with an 0-3 record.the one i was NOT aware of is that also in that timespan they are 3-13 in prime time games.yikes!!!! this team obviously does not like playing under the bright lights in prime time.

the bungles were the perfect antidote to the pats ills.what better team to have them play against a week later than a team that obviously hates playing in prime time.

the Bungles three wins all came against creampuff teams -the falcons at home,titans at home and ravens on the road so they have still failed to eastablish themselves as serious playoff contenders.

the pats were fortunate that this game was a home game.they play a lot better at home.I remember last year they had a good record for home games going 7-1 where they were not good on the road at all with just a 500 record going 4-4..

as usual,the bungles choke in a big game where they could have proven themselves as a serious playoff contender and they can count on being one and done once they get to the playoffs again.

the bungles clearly did not show up to play.Brady threw a pass in the first quarter that SHOULD have been intercepted.how that defender dropped the ball and had butter fingers is beyond me.and one of the bungles receivers had butter fingers as well dropping an easy pass that would have been a touchdown.yep the bungles self destructed in another big game as usuaul.

:blahblah: What now? The Pats are 8 and 2. Still going to bad mouth them and give credit to the other team when they win games?

:blahblah: What now? The Pats are 8 and 2. Still going to bad mouth them and give credit to the other team when they win games?

They are the best in the AFC for now, no doubt. Any team is one injury away from disaster. The season is far from over.

They are the best in the AFC for now, no doubt. Any team is one injury away from disaster. The season is far from over.

Yes, but my post was specifically to 9/11 because he's always bad mouthing the Pats.

I thought you were a dallas fan for some reason

I thought you were a dallas fan for some reason

Nope, I do like to make fun of Tony Romo though! :D That's always fun!

Yeah it looks like my earlier season prediction before the season began is going to be the more accurate one.Tom Brady has a rare talent for getting all the players around him to be better players than they are,if their are average,he makes them good,if they are good,he makes them great.He's got them playing for him now.

I said back then before the season began that the AFC is so weak that the pats would be in the AFC title game against the donkeys again but the donkeys arent going to make it that far,they are great at home but as seen with the pats and rams games,they are very vulnerable on the road.now with key injurys to two of their starting wide recievers and their running back,they have too many key injurys to overcome this year.they didnt suffer major injurys like that down the stretch run last year.The pats are indeed the best team in the AFC.If they get homefield advantage they will be in the superbowl.

a team that could surprise everybody in be in the superbowl as well is the chiefs.if they finish with the same record of the pats,they would have homefiled advantage and they are tough to beat at home as the patriots found out. The two best teams in the NFL though are in the NFC.the NFC title game will probably be between the cards and packers.that will be the real superbowl,the packers look unstoppable right now.

Yeah it looks like my earlier season prediction before the season began is going to be the more accurate one.Tom Brady has a rare talent for getting all the players around him to be better players than they are,if their are average,he makes them good,if they are good,he makes them great.He's got them playing for him now.

I said back then before the season began that the AFC is so weak that the pats would be in the AFC title game against the donkeys again but the donkeys arent going to make it that far,they are great at home but as seen with the pats and rams games,they are very vulnerable on the road.now with key injurys to two of their starting wide recievers and their running back,they have too many key injurys to overcome this year.they didnt suffer major injurys like that down the stretch run last year.The pats are indeed the best team in the AFC.If they get homefield advantage they will be in the superbowl.

a team that could surprise everybody in be in the superbowl as well is the chiefs.if they finish with the same record of the pats,they would have homefiled advantage and they are tough to beat at home as the patriots found out. The two best teams in the NFL though are in the NFC.the NFC title game will probably be between the cards and packers.that will be the real superbowl,the packers look unstoppable right now.

You're a donkey, or more accurately, a jackass.

Not sure if the Card will go far into the playoffs. With Palmer gone, they drop a notch in my opinion. Yes, they will in all likelihood make the playoffs. But that may be the end of the line....IMHO

The Kansas City Clowns, isn't that what you called them last week? Now, they could be in the Super Bowl? LOL!

I really think you are nuts, you jump off and on more bandwagons than anyone I know.

Not sure if the Card will go far into the playoffs. With Palmer gone, they drop a notch in my opinion. Yes, they will in all likelihood make the playoffs. But that may be the end of the line....IMHO

agreed.stanton is a good backup though and their defense is good enough i think to take them to the NFC title game.you look at all the teams in the NFC with the best records.the cards,eagles,cowboys,lions and packers.well the cowboys and eagles both starting quarterbacks are hurt with one playing hurt so i dont see them going far,then there is the lions who lost to the cards with stanton at quarterback.

I just dont see it any other way than the cards and packs squaring off at Lambaugh field in green bay with the packers going on to the superbowl to win it all. the cards arent going to win the rest of their games this season,thats not going to happen.

Forum List

Back