Are Patriots On The Way Out?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
They are no longer the favorites to win the FC East. Brady is looking old and slow. He has very few weapons. Has the day finally come when the Patriots lose the AFC East? Is it over for Brady?

My Chiefs massacred them and my Chiefs are not very good, thats telling in itself.
as i said on a couple other threads,I saw this one coming.I knew the patriots would lose this game.there was never a doubt in my mind.

I knew they would lose but what I never DID see coming was I never expected it to be a blowout like it was.Now that surprised me.:biggrin: I was expecting a score like 24-10 around there. there was never a doubt in my mind they would lose this game.I mean come on,think about it,did any of you honestly expect them to win this game?

why would you think so after they looked so bad just barely beating the chokeland faiders at HOME last week by just one touchdown? :lmao: I mean come on,the chokeland faiders have got to be the biggest joke oa team this year yet they almost lose to them? it did not take a genuis to see they would lose this game here in kc.

take a look at this thread,this guy is a pats fan,he actually predicted the patriots would go to the superbowl this year.:biggrin: ever since they played so bad against the raiders though he has been too much of a coward to show his face around here though.:rofl:

Which NFL Team Has The BEST DEFENSE On Paper This Season US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If they don't do something immediately about their O-Line they are in big trouble.
the ship is sunk,they let all their players go in the off season.this year the ship is sunk.its not like they can just get someone to fill in and start playing great or anything.lol. just have to wait till next year about dreaming on going back to the superbowl.

I'm listening to this Least Coast sports writer rambling on about the AFC and he thinks the Patriots could win their division with a 9-7 or even an 8-8 record.

Reminds me of Seattle winning the NFC West with a 7-9 record in 2010, not so long ago.

:lol:

Yup I think the Patriots are gonna be doneskies soon. But they'll still win that awful division this year :laugh:

It happens to every team eventually...
oh i know that but its sweet that its the cheatriots and that overrated hack Belecheat who was a no name nobody before Brady saved his ass from the toilet.

He was a complete zero and failure while he was at cleveland.all of a sudden brady comes along and rescues his career from the toilet and all of a sudden people regard him as the greatest coach ever.

ESPN always kisses his ass.they never talk about that litttle tidbit.they have to kiss his ass and call him the greatest coach ever so they can get interviews with the team or he wont allow it. my local sports radio show,they WILL talk about that because they dont care what belecheat thinks of them.

Because of Bradys play over the years,he will be in the hall of fame thanks to him.

Yup I think the Patriots are gonna be doneskies soon. But they'll still win that awful division this year :laugh:
yeah with how weak that division is they could win it.Im taking miami though since they have already beat them and they played much better against the chokeland faders than they did.

yeah with how weak that division is they could win it.Im taking miami though since they have already beat them and they played much better against the chokeland faders than they did.

I'd take Miami too except I have this thing about never taking Miami :laugh:

They are no longer the favorites to win the FC East. Brady is looking old and slow. He has very few weapons. Has the day finally come when the Patriots lose the AFC East? Is it over for Brady?

If you consider the other three teams and their inept quarterbacks in the AFC East......no.
What is Brady...37....yeah expect this maybe his last season if they don't win their Conference title. Manning at 38 won't be far behind Brady especially if either one gets hurt.

I'm listening to this Least Coast sports writer rambling on about the AFC and he thinks the Patriots could win their division with a 9-7 or even an 8-8 record.

Reminds me of Seattle winning the NFC West with a 7-9 record in 2010, not so long ago.

I watched a replay of the 2010 playoff game against New Orleans last night on ESPN2 and I still get a tingle when they show Lynch's 67 yard run to clinch the win. They showed it about 10-12 times from different angles and Saints players reaction to it. Terry Porter who got push to the ground with a stiff arm was one of those who was interviewed and said it was one of greatest runs he has ever seen. That day the Beast emerged.

yeah history could repeat itself here.:biggrin:

Been cruisin through a few posts over at the Patriot's boards..

Those guys are all over the map on why they suck so bad.. Most agree with me that it is their O-Line that has let them down.

THAT leads to the GM wich leads straight to Belichic. There are actually some Pats fans that are calling for the coach's replacement.

I guess those three Lombardis can only buy a guy just so much time.. :lol:

Patriots have a way of working out their bugs and still winning the AFC East

I don't think this year will be any different

I certainly hope so. I have a feeling Brady is done, but I'm still not taking him lightly at this point.

I wouldnt expect anything less from you.:biggrin: sorry your hero Belecheats glory days are over with.:biggrin: even the national sportscasters are saying this team is no longer good anymore.:biggrin: they never said that in the past.all they ever said when they got off to a bad start is they were struggling and wondering if they could turn things around.you obviously have not watched any of their games this year otherwise you would know just how bad they are now.:biggrin:

Been cruisin through a few posts over at the Patriot's boards..

Those guys are all over the map on why they suck so bad.. Most agree with me that it is their O-Line that has let them down.

THAT leads to the GM wich leads straight to Belichic. There are actually some Pats fans that are calling for the coach's replacement.

I guess those three Lombardis can only buy a guy just so much time.. :lol:
they pretty much realise it was Brady that saved Belecheats career from the toilet.:biggrin:

I wouldnt expect anything less from you.:biggrin: sorry your hero Belecheats glory days are over with.:biggrin: even the national sportscasters are saying this team is no longer good anymore.:biggrin: they never said that in the past.all they ever said when they got off to a bad start is they were struggling and wondering if they could turn things around.you obviously have not watched any of their games this year otherwise you would know just how bad they are now.:biggrin:
12 years straight of Patriot AFC east titles will do that

If the Dolphins, Bills or Jets showed any signs of life, I would be worried. But none has the ability to go 8-8. Pats will win with 9 or 10 wins

Forum List

Back