Are Patriots On The Way Out?

Hard to believe just a few short months ago we were discussing the demise of the Patriot dynasty

They are no longer the favorites to win the FC East. Brady is looking old and slow. He has very few weapons. Has the day finally come when the Patriots lose the AFC East? Is it over for Brady?
I think they are done now. I don’t see them winning this year and so if you say Brady was getting old 4 years ago, next year will be five.

Clearly you were wrong about Brady then but now I think you are right.

Same with Drew Brees, Big Ben and Aaron Rodgers. Done! Let the kids play.

Hard to believe just a few short months ago we were discussing the demise of the Patriot dynasty
And here they are beating the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs in 2018. They are contenders still. But I’m always counting them out. It’s more wishful thinking. I hope.

They are no longer the favorites to win the FC East. Brady is looking old and slow. He has very few weapons. Has the day finally come when the Patriots lose the AFC East? Is it over for Brady?
I think they are done now. I don’t see them winning this year and so if you say Brady was getting old 4 years ago, next year will be five.

whatever the fuck flouts your boat.:rolleyes:

And I may still be wrong again about Brady. He just beat the undefeated Chiefs. Kansas City has some learning and experiences to go through before they can climb the mountain top.

Do you think the LA Rams will go undefeated?

And I may still be wrong again about Brady. He just beat the undefeated Chiefs. Kansas City has some learning and experiences to go through before they can climb the mountain top.

No not with that defense.when they play against a journeyman QB their defense looks pretty good,but three weeks in a row when they faced a top notch QB in Rivers,Wilson and Cousins,they nearly blew it in the fourth quarter. If they had the defense from the days of the fearsome foursome it would be a no brainer they would go undefeated but the Chiefs are about the only team in the NFL that has a worse defense than they do.

I see them going 15-1 though and squaring off against the cheaters in the superbowl though. I dont think they will be able to take the Saints on the road in New Orleans.The rest of their games they should be just fine though.

another perfect example how the cheatriots have tainted the sport of the NFL and Belicheat is a criminal above the law same as politicians. the whole organization knew that Hernandez was a criminal and nobody said anything about it.

shit the black sox have NOTHING on the cheatriots as the biggest scandal in sports history.

‘Everybody’ knew about Hernandez’s criminal connections
Former teammates paint disturbing picture of Aaron Hernandez in Patriots locker room

No....they will lose in New Orleans...

Not to change the subject but think about how good these two super bowls were. Which one do you think hurts more?

Seattle. All you have to do is give the ball to marsh on lynch and you win back to back super bowls or

Atlanta who blew that huge lead and gave Brady another ring?

I love both. They both must haunt the players.

Atlanta was worse because at least Seattle won one

Not to change the subject but think about how good these two super bowls were. Which one do you think hurts more?

Seattle. All you have to do is give the ball to marsh on lynch and you win back to back super bowls or

they were BOTH obvious rigged superbowls.the most obvious rigged ones since the raiders and bucs game when raiders coach bill callahan threw the game so his pal john gruden could win the superbowl since they BOTH hated al davis and callhan apparenty did not like many of the raider players.that one was every bit as rigged the as the seahawks one cause callhan changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before gameday.that was UNPRECEDENTED in the history of football for a coach to change the game plan a mere 48 hours before the game.

it was obviously rigged cause the players were EXCITED about the origianl game plan callahan had to run the ball most the plays against them since the bucs were vulnerable to the run,but then he changed it to mostly PASSING which was the bucs STRENGTH on defense,the STEELERS on a monday night game,they ran the ball down the throuts of the bucs in that game that year.AND the raiders had a VERY strong running game and the offesive players outwiehed the bucs defensive players big time .

Does not take a genius to see callahan threw that game for gruden. same as it does not take a genius to see carrol threw the seahawks game and the coach of the falcons did as well to the cheats. the coach of the falcons used to be the defensive coordinater under carrol.Looks like carrol corrupted him.

they were BOTH obvious rigged superbowls.the most obvious rigged ones since the raiders and bucs game when raiders coach bill callahan threw the game so his pal john gruden could win the superbowl since they BOTH hated al davis and callhan apparenty did not like many of the raider players.that one was every bit as rigged the as the seahawks one cause callhan changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before gameday.that was UNPRECEDENTED in the history of football for a coach to change the game plan a mere 48 hours before the game.

it was obviously rigged cause the players were EXCITED about the origianl game plan callahan had to run the ball most the plays against them since the bucs were vulnerable to the run,but then he changed it to mostly PASSING which was the bucs STRENGTH on defense,the STEELERS on a monday night game,they ran the ball down the throuts of the bucs in that game that year.AND the raiders had a VERY strong running game and the offesive players outwiehed the bucs defensive players big time .

Does not take a genius to see callahan threw that game for gruden. same as it does not take a genius to see carrol threw the seahawks game and the coach of the falcons did as well to the cheats. the coach of the falcons used to be the defensive coordinater under carrol.Looks like carrol corrupted him.
I love it one day Shaq was talking shit to Chris Webber about beating him in the NBA finals, or I can't remember who the two players were, but the one who lost in the finals brought up that this guy was refereeing their games, so basically who knows who would have one if the series wasn't totally rigged.

Yeah I cant see them winning that one either.another game that gives me pause to doubt now that i think about it is the Bears game.It was proven last sunday they dont play well in cold weather games against a good defense.they only scored tow touchdowns there in mile high,MAYBE the mile high altitude had a lot to do with that as well which would not be a factor in chicago is what I am hoping. But it will be friged against a good defense late in the year so that game could be problems for them as well so my Rams may be looking at 14-2.

by the way WHY did you not even comment on my FIRST post at the top of this page the fact is is about the cheatriots?o_O

I trust Billicheat and Brady as far as I can spit a watermelon....not the seed....the entire watermelon. They have been cheating for years.

I trust Billicheat and Brady as far as I can spit a watermelon....not the seed....the entire watermelon. They have been cheating for years.

Now THATS what i wanted to hear.anybody that DOES trust those two criminals and think they are great are just plain idiots.period.

at the time when the rams won their first superbowl against that phony fraud team in stank louis,I was thrilled at the time the cheats won cause at that time i did not know what cheaters they were and i did not want to see that evil bitch owner of the rams have another superbowl trophy to host so at the time,i LOVED the patriots for winning that game.LOL i will NEVER cheer on a team from st louis the rest of my life since they stole the rams from LA.

The thing that I hate to think about is i would hate it if that cheating team were to ever beat my LOS ANGELES Rams in the superbowl.i loved it they beat that stank louis team,but i dont know what i would do if they beat the LOS ANGELES Rams which could very well happen this year i am afraid.

Last edited:

Now THATS what i wanted to hear.anybody that DOES trust those two criminals and think they are great are just plain idiots.period.

at the time when the rams won their first superbowl against that phony fraud team in stank louis,I was thrilled at the time the cheats won cause at that time i did not know what cheaters they were and i did not want to see that evil bitch owner of the rams have another superbowl trophy to host so at the time,i LOVED the patriots for winning that game.LOL i will NEVER cheer on a team from st louis the rest of my life since they stole the rams from LA.

The thing that I hate to think about is i would hate it if that cheating team were to ever beat my LOS ANGELES Rams in the superbowl.i loved it they beat that stank louis team,but i dont know what i would do if they beat the LOS ANGELES Rams which could very well happen this year i am afraid.

Please never say the Putriots might beat the Rams in this year's SB...Donald is coming on now and the offense is off the charts! I will be surprized if the Putriots make the SB. Their defense sucks..

Forum List

Back