Are Patriots On The Way Out?

Patriots have a way of working out their bugs and still winning the AFC East

I don't think this year will be any different
I wouldnt expect anything less from you.:biggrin: sorry your hero Belecheats glory days are over with.:biggrin: even the national sportscasters are saying this team is no longer good anymore.:biggrin: they never said that in the past.all they ever said when they got off to a bad start is they were struggling and wondering if they could turn things around.you obviously have not watched any of their games this year otherwise you would know just how bad they are now.:biggrin:
12 years straight of Patriot AFC east titles will do that

If the Dolphins, Bills or Jets showed any signs of life, I would be worried. But none has the ability to go 8-8. Pats will win with 9 or 10 wins

Everyone knows that but did you know that GEICO can save you $150 for 15 minutes of your time?

I agree but for different reasons...who in the AFC East can come thru to dethrone the Pats? The Bills changing quarterbacks after a couple of weeks? nope...How about the Jets who don't have a quarterback and no real backup....nope. Maybe Miami who has given up more points then they have scored and Tannehill who is very timid? Nope....

I agree but for different reasons...who in the AFC East can come thru to dethrone the Pats? The Bills changing quarterbacks after a couple of weeks? nope...How about the Jets who don't have a quarterback and no real backup....nope. Maybe Miami who has given up more points then they have scored and Tannehill who is very timid? Nope....
It will be the same for the Pats as in other years

They retool in the offseason, they look horrible to start the season, everyone predicts their demise and then the Pats go on to win the east
One playoff win at home and they are in the AFC championship again

They retool in the offseason, they look horrible to start the season, everyone predicts their demise and then the Pats go on to win the east

The problem is too great to overcome because the Patriots lost too many of their good players to free agency. Look who the Broncos picked up by that process. that used to be Patriots just to name one team.. New England seem to dump players to free up money and ended up making some bad deals in the process.

The problem is too great to overcome because the Patriots lost too many of their good players to free agency. Look who the Broncos picked up by that process. that used to be Patriots just to name one team.. New England seem to dump players to free up money and ended up making some bad deals in the process.
As usual, the Pats will have the whole season to figure things out. Who is gunna beat them? Jets, Bills, Fins?

I think the Pats looked terrible last week, however until they lose the AFC East, I will still pick them to win the division.

I wouldnt expect anything less from you.:biggrin: sorry your hero Belecheats glory days are over with.:biggrin: even the national sportscasters are saying this team is no longer good anymore.:biggrin: they never said that in the past.all they ever said when they got off to a bad start is they were struggling and wondering if they could turn things around.you obviously have not watched any of their games this year otherwise you would know just how bad they are now.:biggrin:

If the Dolphins, Bills or Jets showed any signs of life, I would be worried. But none has the ability to go 8-8. Pats will win with 9 or 10 wins
as i said before,the division is so week i dont doubt they could still win it going 7-9 or 8-8.Huggy remembers too well when his seahawks made the playoffs and won the division with a 7-9 record so yeah it could happen.:biggrin: with that week division that record will be good enough.lol but its a guarantee though they will be one and done once they get there cause unlike the seahawks were back then,THEY arent rebuilding.:biggrin:

As usual, the Pats will have the whole season to figure things out. Who is gunna beat them? Jets, Bills, Fins?

like i said, with that week division and those week teams,i could see them going 7-9 winning the division and making the playoffs but they will be one and done when they get there though.:biggrin:

:lmao:

sorry to burst your bubble but they were NEVER horrible like this in any of their years and your dreaming if you think they wont be one and done in the playoffs this year.even tom brady is throwing in the towel.ESPN last night reported that he told the boston radio station out there they dont have an offense that can compete at a high level.:biggrin: if thats not throwing in the towel and admitting your season is done,i dont know what is.:lmao::lmao::lol:

Brady has NEVER spoken like that before.Even he is seeing the writing on the wall that their season is over with,as far as having a winning season that is.:lmao:lets see,Brady is now admitting they dont have an offense that is competieve in the NFL,how does he hope to win the rest of the way, with the defense? Its just as bad.:lmao: Brady knows when you almost lose at home to the chokeland faiders and get blown out by the kansas city clowns,that you're a bad team.:biggrin: He isnt trying to sugercoat it.lol.

the fact they got blown out by the kansas city clowns,i can just imiagine what the undefeated bengals are going to do to them next week.:biggrin: they look like an even much better team this year than last year.

as i said before,the division is so week i dont doubt they could still win it going 7-9 or 8-8.Huggy remembers too well when his seahawks made the playoffs and won the division with a 7-9 record so yeah it could happen.:biggrin: with that week division that record will be good enough.lol but its a guarantee though they will be one and done once they get there cause unlike the seahawks were back then,THEY arent rebuilding.:biggrin:

I would enjoy listening to Brady whine about the Patriots.

What station or link?

I didnt hear him personally talk of it.I just saw the words flashed across the bottom of the screen that he said that on their radio show on ESPN while watching the pirates game last night.:biggrin:

I'd say its pretty safe to say the pats are done.LAST year when they went to cincinatti on the ROAD to face the bengals,they were favored to win that game.this year having a HOME game against them,the bengals are favored.the tide has turned.this will be the second week in a row they will get humiliated on prime time tv before a national audience.:biggrin:

Brady is set for life after football. The details of his net worth are vague ...somewhere between 120-700 million with a recent advertising endorsement that is listed by forbes to have incresed his value between the 400-700 million I mentioned.

The reason I bring this up is that it is obvious Brady isn't playing "hungry" anymore. He is no dummy and the writing has been clearly on the wall that the Pats have been slack on maintaining the quality of the O-Line.

I'm not sure why this is...but here is a thought..perhaps the owners are just cashing in and preparing to sell the franchise.

I went to the same school as Garoppolo. 40 years ago LOL.
For a small university, they've turned out some decent talent over the years in both players and coaching staff.

They are no longer the favorites to win the FC East. Brady is looking old and slow. He has very few weapons. Has the day finally come when the Patriots lose the AFC East? Is it over for Brady?

Not so fast. Brady is surgically dismembering the Bengals this evening. The Pats defense is making the Cincinnati and Andy Dalton in particular look foolish.

Pats scored 2 TDs while I was writing this post

34-10 with 6 minutes to play in the 3rd period.

Forum List

Back