Are Patriots On The Way Out?

You poor baby! :itsok:

Dont know how you get your emicons to do that, but, flip back to 2001, snow storm, Woodson sacking Brady on 4th down, ... fumble,
yes it was a FUMBLE! that call still gets me to this day. Auuuuuu did those refs have it out for AL or were they just that dumb? that
pretty muched launched Bradys career. Thats ok though, you got Brady, we got ol AL in our hearts forever ! speaking of which, i need
to go take some ant-acid. signing out.

Well, no matter, Brady is an excellent and a smart QB. There is no denying that. :) It's not just Brady that makes the Pats a good team though. It's the team and how well they click. There are so many times when I'm like, what in the hell is Bill thinking, why would he get rid of so-and-so? I was quite pissed when they got rid of Welker for example, but Bill seems to know a lot better than I about what makes a football team work. :lol:

well, enjoy the good time as long as you got them, were still wandering in the wilderness over here. When you lose your way,its awful hard to find the way back. Things never seemed the same to me when we lost out All Pro center Barrett Robbins on the eve of the 2002 superbowl ( think it was that year with Tampa Bay) when he came down with a case of Bi-Polar syndrome. Damn, cause he was the anchor of the offensive line and was really solid up to then,

yep I remember wayyy back when I was a kid who was it Grogan As QB?

Was there someone in between Grogan and Bledsoe?

Dont know how you get your emicons to do that, but, flip back to 2001, snow storm, Woodson sacking Brady on 4th down, ... fumble,
yes it was a FUMBLE! that call still gets me to this day. Auuuuuu did those refs have it out for AL or were they just that dumb? that
pretty muched launched Bradys career. Thats ok though, you got Brady, we got ol AL in our hearts forever ! speaking of which, i need

Well, no matter, Brady is an excellent and a smart QB. There is no denying that. :) It's not just Brady that makes the Pats a good team though. It's the team and how well they click. There are so many times when I'm like, what in the hell is Bill thinking, why would he get rid of so-and-so? I was quite pissed when they got rid of Welker for example, but Bill seems to know a lot better than I about what makes a football team work. :lol:

well, enjoy the good time as long as you got them, were still wandering in the wilderness over here. When you lose your way,its awful hard to find the way back. Things never seemed the same to me when we lost out All Pro center Barrett Robbins on the eve of the 2002 superbowl ( think it was that year with Tampa Bay) when he came down with a case of Bi-Polar syndrome. Damn, cause he was the anchor of the offensive line and was really solid up to then,

OH Noo I cant believe you said that!!! are you sure this is the right forum for this type of thing??

Gives another meaning to Fantasy Football I guess, keep up the good work Chris

LOL

OH Noo I cant believe you said that!!! are you sure this is the right forum for this type of thing??

LOL

But you didn't answer my question. :)

LOL

But you didn't answer my question. :)

Uhhhmmmm no, I think no one could ever seperate them :)

Not so fast. Brady is surgically dismembering the Bengals this evening. The Pats defense is making the Cincinnati and Andy Dalton in particular look foolish.

Pats scored 2 TDs while I was writing this post

34-10 with 6 minutes to play in the 3rd period.

yes it looks like the cheatriots have at the moment saved their season from being a disaster.

apparently the Bungles are not near as good a team as their record indicates.I thought this was the year they had finally turned the corner and were going to be a seriousplayoff contender but they revert back to their old form and become the Bungles again.

Last night they showed why they have earned the nickname the Bungles over the the last couple decades. wow the Bungles are afraid of prime time and go into panic mode the same way peyton manning does in big games.One of the statistics they brought up last night about them I was aware of.the other one I wasnt.

The one they brought up i was aware of is that in the Marvin Lewis/andy dalton era,they are winless in playoff games with an 0-3 record.the one i was NOT aware of is that also in that timespan they are 3-13 in prime time games.yikes!!!! this team obviously does not like playing under the bright lights in prime time.

the bungles were the perfect antidote to the pats ills.what better team to have them play against a week later than a team that obviously hates playing in prime time.

the Bungles three wins all came against creampuff teams -the falcons at home,titans at home and ravens on the road so they have still failed to eastablish themselves as serious playoff contenders.

the pats were fortunate that this game was a home game.they play a lot better at home.I remember last year they had a good record for home games going 7-1 where they were not good on the road at all with just a 500 record going 4-4..

as usual,the bungles choke in a big game where they could have proven themselves as a serious playoff contender and they can count on being one and done once they get to the playoffs again.

the bungles clearly did not show up to play.Brady threw a pass in the first quarter that SHOULD have been intercepted.how that defender dropped the ball and had butter fingers is beyond me.and one of the bungles receivers had butter fingers as well dropping an easy pass that would have been a touchdown.yep the bungles self destructed in another big game as usuaul.

:blahblah: What now? The Pats are 8 and 2. Still going to bad mouth them and give credit to the other team when they win games?

They are the best in the AFC for now, no doubt. Any team is one injury away from disaster. The season is far from over.

Yeah it looks like my earlier season prediction before the season began is going to be the more accurate one.Tom Brady has a rare talent for getting all the players around him to be better players than they are,if their are average,he makes them good,if they are good,he makes them great.He's got them playing for him now.

I said back then before the season began that the AFC is so weak that the pats would be in the AFC title game against the donkeys again but the donkeys arent going to make it that far,they are great at home but as seen with the pats and rams games,they are very vulnerable on the road.now with key injurys to two of their starting wide recievers and their running back,they have too many key injurys to overcome this year.they didnt suffer major injurys like that down the stretch run last year.The pats are indeed the best team in the AFC.If they get homefield advantage they will be in the superbowl.

a team that could surprise everybody in be in the superbowl as well is the chiefs.if they finish with the same record of the pats,they would have homefiled advantage and they are tough to beat at home as the patriots found out. The two best teams in the NFL though are in the NFC.the NFC title game will probably be between the cards and packers.that will be the real superbowl,the packers look unstoppable right now.

Can you possibly be more of a flip-flopper?

Pats in the Superbowl, Pats and Brady washed up, see...I was right about the Pats
Seahawks probably go undefeated, repeat as champs, Seahawks suck and won't make the playoffs

at least unlike with you,"I" can admit when im wrong,something you might want to try and do sometime once in your life instead of resorting to making up outright lies when you have been proven wrong and know your cornered..:cuckoo:

Last edited:
hahaha .. yes maybe paint it silver and black???

Red, white and blue, silly! :razz:

oMG. Ur one of them. Hey ain't you tired of winning yet???? Welcome to Oakland. :)

yeah that was easily by far the worst NON CALL by officials in NFL history saying it was not a fumble.it was so obvious to any thinking person it was a fumble.biggest bullshit call ever. if that game had been played in oakland no way in hell would the refs have not ruled it a fumble.they were just afraid of not getting out alive if they made the correct call that it was a fumble so they didnt make the correct call.

It was sweet the next year though getting revenge against them on a monday night game beating them in oakland.the signs fans held on to the walls that said IT WAS A FUMBLE were so correct.that non call by the officials changed everything in that game,the players got deflated after that,they said they knew they were going to lose at that point.

it was depressing at the time but it actually turned out to be a good thing in the end,for me anyways.had the raiders won that game,they would have lost the superbowl to the saint louis LAMBS.I refuse to say the name rams unless the words los angeles are in front of it. they went from my favorite team to being my most hated team when they left LA so I was a happy camper to see the pats beat them.

the raiders never would have beat them,their defensive coordinater they had chuck bresnanhan was an idiot,the raiders got to the superbowl that year DESPITE him not because of him.Kurt warner and that team in saint louis,would have torched that raiders defense.

speaking of how the rams were my favorite team when they were in LA- i switched to the chargers after they left,the chargers are about to become my second favorite NFL team with the rams being my favorite again cause they are going back to LA next year.hope you can jon this thread and read my posts i been posing with facts that they are going back to LA next year.:banana:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I dont care if they do what your raiders look like they are going to do this year,go 0-16. I just want them back in LA.they could go 0-16 like your raiders are going to do this year and that wont make any difference with me,i will just be so happy to have them back that that alone will make it fun for me to cheer them on each week.I wont miss a game of theirs next year and will travel to california from here in the midwest to be at their home opener as well.:banana: playing as bad as the raiders are for the next several years wont make one bit of difference to me,i will just be happy to FINALLY have them back in LA where they belong.:banana::dance: this will be even much bigger news that when the raiders came back to oaklandwhere they belong because the raiders at least were still in the same state when they left oakland where the rams moved clear across the country.the rams coming back to LA will be such big news it'll probably be on the font pages of the sports pages in the papers every day for the whole year next year.

hey yarddog,arent you going to comment on this post here of mine?this was just for you after all.

Red, white and blue, silly! :razz:

oMG. Ur one of them. Hey ain't you tired of winning yet???? Welcome to Oakland. :)

yeah that was easily by far the worst NON CALL by officials in NFL history saying it was not a fumble.it was so obvious to any thinking person it was a fumble.biggest bullshit call ever. if that game had been played in oakland no way in hell would the refs have not ruled it a fumble.they were just afraid of not getting out alive if they made the correct call that it was a fumble so they didnt make the correct call.

It was sweet the next year though getting revenge against them on a monday night game beating them in oakland.the signs fans held on to the walls that said IT WAS A FUMBLE were so correct.that non call by the officials changed everything in that game,the players got deflated after that,they said they knew they were going to lose at that point.

it was depressing at the time but it actually turned out to be a good thing in the end,for me anyways.had the raiders won that game,they would have lost the superbowl to the saint louis LAMBS.I refuse to say the name rams unless the words los angeles are in front of it. they went from my favorite team to being my most hated team when they left LA so I was a happy camper to see the pats beat them.

the raiders never would have beat them,their defensive coordinater they had chuck bresnanhan was an idiot,the raiders got to the superbowl that year DESPITE him not because of him.Kurt warner and that team in saint louis,would have torched that raiders defense.

speaking of how the rams were my favorite team when they were in LA- i switched to the chargers after they left,the chargers are about to become my second favorite NFL team with the rams being my favorite again cause they are going back to LA next year.hope you can jon this thread and read my posts i been posing with facts that they are going back to LA next year.:banana:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I dont care if they do what your raiders look like they are going to do this year,go 0-16. I just want them back in LA.they could go 0-16 like your raiders are going to do this year and that wont make any difference with me,i will just be so happy to have them back that that alone will make it fun for me to cheer them on each week.I wont miss a game of theirs next year and will travel to california from here in the midwest to be at their home opener as well.:banana: playing as bad as the raiders are for the next several years wont make one bit of difference to me,i will just be happy to FINALLY have them back in LA where they belong.:banana::dance: this will be even much bigger news that when the raiders came back to oaklandwhere they belong because the raiders at least were still in the same state when they left oakland where the rams moved clear across the country.the rams coming back to LA will be such big news it'll probably be on the font pages of the sports pages in the papers every day for the whole year next year.

hey yarddog,arent you going to comment on this post here of mine?this was just for you after all.

hey, sorry I cant catch them all, Ive been working a lot, well hey the Raiders just won a game, So the Rams back in LA? hey why not? St Louis is not such a great place these days

Well, I guess the Patriots have answered the OP question. That would be a big fat NO! They have been kicking butts and taking names! :lol: I don't know if I said that right, but you know what I mean! :)

hey, sorry I cant catch them all, Ive been working a lot, well hey the Raiders just won a game, So the Rams back in LA? hey why not? St Louis is not such a great place these days
yeah like i said,hope you can check out the thread.

this weeks game between the packers and pats is what manyh including myself think will be a superbowl preview.pats are due to lose and since its in green bay they should barring the pack doesnt do anythign stupid like muff a kickoff punt or the running back fumble at the goal line ot some stupid costly foul.if the past play them close that will bode well for them in the superbowl.this is what i pretty much predicted at the beginning of the season was them in the superbowl but the other team they would be playing i thought for sure would be the seahawks withrm them blowing out belecheat.doesnt look like the hawks will even makit back the way they bene playing,so if the bowout part is correct,it will come from the packers.

this weeks game between the packers and pats is what manyh including myself think will be a superbowl preview.pats are due to lose and since its in green bay they should barring the pack doesnt do anythign stupid like muff a kickoff punt or the running back fumble at the goal line ot some stupid costly foul.if the past play them close that will bode well for them in the superbowl.this is what i pretty much predicted at the beginning of the season was them in the superbowl but the other team they would be playing i thought for sure would be the seahawks withrm them blowing out belecheat.doesnt look like the hawks will even makit back the way they bene playing,so if the bowout part is correct,it will come from the packers.

Your post is barely readable.

New England has gone from toast to the top of the list.

I have learned to never count out New England, not a favorite team of mine however I respect them and their accomplishments.

I have learned to never count out New England, not a favorite team of mine however I respect them and their accomplishments.

Belichick is a freakin' magician. Having Brady as the anchor, year after year many other players come and go and he gets the most out of them! How can that not be respected? (and I'm no rave fan of the Pats, either.)

Belichick is a freakin' magician. Having Brady as the anchor, year after year many other players come and go and he gets the most out of them! How can that not be respected? (and I'm no rave fan of the Pats, either.)

magician?you cant be serious? :lol: Tom Brady is the dude that gets the most out of all his players and gets them to play great.

He is one of those rare quarterbacks like Montana and Elway who made all the players around him better players than they are.average ones into good ones,good ones into great ones like Montana and Elway always did.

Dude Brady saved Belecheats career from the toilet.He was a complete zero and complete loser before Brady came along and rescued his career from the toilet.lol.

ESPN always bills him up as the greatest coach ever.they got to kiss his ass so they can get interviews with him.they never bring up the facts though that before Brady came to the pats,Belecheat was a miserable failure in his previous coaching job with the Cleveland Browns only having one winning season the entire time he was there for five seasons his fourth year there which was a fluke,the fifth and final one he went back to his losing ways again and he got canned.

Matter of fact it was only cause my talk radio station here in my city brought up that fact that I was aware of it.they really tore into him talking about how overrated he is.How he was nothing till Brady came along.

I then wondered why ESPN never talks about that and thats why.my local talk radio show will discuss that because they dont care about not having access to belecheat so they dont hold back those facts about him.

His first year with the pats when he had Bledoe as his quarterback,he did know better than carrol did with him and also had a losing season.

I always thougt that was a crock that carrol got fired when a washed up Drew Bledsoe was the problem and should have been the one that got fired instead.owners always take the easy way out though and fire the coach instead of the players though.

Tom Coulghlin will probably get canned after this season in new york as well.He shouldnt though because he isnt the problem.Eli Manning is.He is just throwing passes up in the air now to avoid taking a hit.

I think you need to check Belecheats history how good he was before Brady came along and rescued his ass from the toilet.:lmao:

Lets just wait and see how well he does when Brady retires if he is STLL this so called magician.hee hee.

Last edited:
as I was saying previously,i think this past weeks game between the pack and the pats was a preview of the upcoming superbowl with the same result.The packers win it by less than a touchdown.

I think for sure it will be a close game because as i said previously,if the patriots were able to go up to green bay and play the packers close,that would still be a victory for them so that really was a victory for the patriots in that game yesterday.

Forum List

Back