Are moderate centrists with conservative leanings being branded as "far right"?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Is it common for moderate centrists with conservative leanings to be branded by others as "far right" in order to try and justify dismissing their views as "far right" and "radical"? I have seen people having to defend against allegations that they are "far right" or "alt right". Also,, from my experience online political spectrum tests tend to rate further to the right than is the case.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-13_15-41-41.png
    upload_2019-3-13_15-41-41.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 83
"Far Right" is the liberal code-word for anyone who doesn't have a muslim dick in their mouth. Pisslam is the violent, hate-entity that liberalfilth care about more than anything else on this planet.

Also, take a look at some online Political Compass tests. I define myself as a moderate centrist with conservative leanings and this is what the test scores said.

upload_2019-3-13_16-1-51.png

Give us some examples. Who do you think has been unfairly labeled as far right?

Anyone who calls out Islam's atrocities of stoning women to death, beheading for blasphemy, non-surgically chopping clits off little girls (resulting in thousands of little girls' deaths per year), child suicide bombers, murderous riots over the tiniest "offense," its history of genocide against other religions everywhere it goes.....Tommy Robinson, Geert Wilders, Ayaan Hirsi-Ali, Milo, Brigette Gabriel, Nigel Farage, Trump, even liberal-elitist Bill Maher, and many others have all been falsely accused of being far-right because they call out Islam for being the most demonstrably VIOLENT religion on the face of this planet, with a 100% track record of causing massive trouble everywhere it has ever gone. I hope this answers your question, sir. Because not one of the people I listed are hard-core extreme conservatives.

Is it common for moderate centrists with conservative leanings to be branded by others as "far right" in order to try and justify dismissing their views as "far right" and "radical"? I have seen people having to defend against allegations that they are "far right" or "alt right". Also,, from my experience online political spectrum tests tend to rate further to the right than is the case.

The Democrat Party has moved considerably to the Far Left, the past year or so.

Extremism is now considered "centrist", with the mainstream now commanded by leaders like AOC.

Hardcore leftists who are somewhat less extreme, like Creepy Joe and Crooked Hillary now are considered to be "conservative" in the new structure of the party.

We saw the same kind of phenomenon in the French Revolution, where it kept going further to the Far Left as time went on.

This makes sense only if you are talking about ideologues, but some of us are more issue oriented that ideologically oriented. I tend to lean right on some but not all security issues, right on some but not all economic issues and lean liberal to moderate on some but not all social issues. Perhaps you are mistaking party loyalty of some voters for ideology.

Anyone who calls out Islam's atrocities of stoning women to death, beheading for blasphemy, non-surgically chopping clits off little girls (resulting in thousands of little girls' deaths per year), child suicide bombers, murderous riots over the tiniest "offense," its history of genocide against other religions everywhere it goes.....Tommy Robinson, Geert Wilders, Ayaan Hirsi-Ali, Milo, Brigette Gabriel, Nigel Farage, Trump, even liberal-elitist Bill Maher, and many others have all been falsely accused of being far-right because they call out Islam for being the most demonstrably VIOLENT religion on the face of this planet, with a 100% track record of causing massive trouble everywhere it has ever gone. I hope this answers your question, sir. Because not one of the people I listed are hard-core extreme conservatives.

Everyone condemns Islamic extremists. That doesn't make anyone "far right". Moron.

Everyone condemns Islamic extremists. That doesn't make anyone "far right". Moron.

Every leftist that I have seen rushes to defend the Islamists in all the ways they can after the poor poor victims chose to slaughter bunch of people.

Every leftist that I have seen rushes to defend the Islamists in all the ways they can after the poor poor victims chose to slaughter bunch of people.

It’s maddening and they elected two of them to Congress. This country has gone fucking insane.

Also, take a look at some online Political Compass tests. I define myself as a moderate centrist with conservative leanings and this is what the test scores said.

View attachment 250085

You understand that isn't a real test don't you? The names and addresses of participants are sold to political parties as contact lists. If the person sounds more right wing, the GOP emails them asking for money. If they sound more liberal, the DNC does the asking.

View attachment 250085

You understand that isn't a real test don't you? The names and addresses of participants are sold to political parties as contact lists. If the person sounds more right wing, the GOP emails them asking for money. If they sound more liberal, the DNC does the asking.

So the Communist Party solicits you?

Nope. You're a moron for thinking that.

View attachment 250085

So the Communist Party solicits you?

You're funny. Not in the Ha Ha way, but more in the odd way.

Forum List

Back