Are moderate centrists with conservative leanings being branded as "far right"?

Everyone condemns Islamic extremists. That doesn't make anyone "far right". Moron.

Every leftist that I have seen rushes to defend the Islamists in all the ways they can after the poor poor victims chose to slaughter bunch of people.

Nope. You're a moron for thinking that.

Thinking? I saw it. You were probably there with them. Leftists love Islam, never get enough of gay executions and other goodies. There is a big difference though, leftists hate the western way of life far more.

If you really believe that, you are a moron.

Don't blame the messenger.

The leftists are literally importing the Muslims to invade their own countries.

Yep. You're insane.

Give us some examples. Who do you think has been unfairly labeled as far right?
Do you consider Trump to be far right?

No.
But his agendas are common sense for most Americans and not all will agree with everything in their beliefs as individuals but would agree with most of his policies. To me, he is giving us a chance to survive as a sovereign nation. And the power of the real rulers with their shills are making this into a miserable Presidency that has not have to be.

Give us some examples. Who do you think has been unfairly labeled as far right?
Do you consider Trump to be far right?

No.
But his agendas are common sense for most Americans and not all will agree with everything in their beliefs as individuals but would agree with most of his policies. To me, he is giving us a chance to survive as a sovereign nation. And the power of the real rulers with their shills are making this into a miserable Presidency that has not have to be.

Fuck, son. You suck at this writing thing.

If you've truly been duped by Trump into thinking he cares about anything beyond his own nose, I have disdainful pity for you.

That fucker does not have policies. He has politics. Period.

Also, take a look at some online Political Compass tests. I define myself as a moderate centrist with conservative leanings and this is what the test scores said.

View attachment 250085
Can I ask why you come to this definition.
chart

This was mine seems pretty accurate.

I typically have a pretty center of the road and mild standpoint on the issues. In fact, I think many government programs are too radical and need to be abolished.

I would abolish the extremist programs of:

U.S. Department of Education - along with any remnants of Common Core
Environmental Protection Agency
National Endowment of Arts
National Endowment of Humanities
Public Broadcasting System
Foreign humanitarian aid
Remove financial aid for students or faculty in fields of study with low employment prospects for its graduates
Remove federal funding for Planned Parenthood and let individuals be free to decide its fate
Repeal any remnants of Obamacare

I even believe in a flat tax that would be (income - poverty level) * 15%. For example, if a couple with 1 kid make 50,000 a year and the poverty level for 3 people is 25,000 a year, he would pay 3,750 or 7.5%. If they made 1,000,000 dollars a year, they would pay 146,250 or 14.6%. It gets better though. No one would have any Social Security tax taken out because I would phase us off Social Security. Also, this would be before charitable deductions. I would cap capital gains tax at 15% as well.

Basically, I believe in personal freedom and a free market without the government leaning too hard one way or the other.

Also, take a look at some online Political Compass tests. I define myself as a moderate centrist with conservative leanings and this is what the test scores said.

View attachment 250085
chart

I typically have a pretty center of the road and mild standpoint on the issues. In fact, I think many government programs are too radical and need to be abolished.

Foreign humanitarian aid
Remove financial aid for students or faculty in fields of study with low employment prospects for its graduates
Remove federal funding for Planned Parenthood and let individuals be free to decide its fate

I even believe in a flat tax that would be (income - poverty level) * 15%. For example, if a couple with 1 kid make 50,000 a year and the poverty level for 3 people is 25,000 a year, he would pay 3,750 or 7.5%. If they made 1,000,000 dollars a year, they would pay 146,250 or 14.6%. It gets better though. No one would have any Social Security tax taken out because I would phase us off Social Security. Also, this would be before charitable deductions. I would cap capital gains tax at 15% as well.

Basically, I believe in personal freedom and a free market without the government leaning too hard one way or the other.

Yes. That all sounds wonderful. And so simple! Personal freedom is great! Ask ANYONE!

View attachment 250085
chart

Foreign humanitarian aid

You're definitely a far right wing-nut.

View attachment 250085
You are apparently not as moderate as you would like to believe.

What? Didn't you see his last post? He's super moderate!
Yeah, I saw that...

LMAO!

Guess where Barack Obama places on that chart?

View attachment 250085

Yeah, I saw that...

LMAO!

Did he take the test, or did you take it for him?

View attachment 250085

The questions on that quiz are retarded though
I didn't take it. I'm far left, and I don't need a test to know it.

American far left or european far left? Cuz this chart definitely goes by european standards.

View attachment 250085

The questions on that quiz are retarded though
I didn't take it. I'm far left, and I don't need a test to know it.

American far left or european far left? Cuz this chart definitely goes by european standards.
American.

View attachment 250085

Yeah, I saw that...

LMAO!

Did he take the test, or did you take it for him?

We can't presume to know what goes on inside that man's head so we can only judge by his actions. He placed near in the middle of the top right quadrant. Barack Obama: right wing authoritarian.

Forum List

Back