Are moderate centrists with conservative leanings being branded as "far right"?

But look how the "fringe" pushes ONCE moderates ever further left. Happens to the Republicans too, just not as quickly.

It does not happen to Republicans. Our positions are the same as always.

Name one GOP policy that has been pushed extreme right since Ronald Reagan was president 30 years ago.

I can name tons of Dem policies that have gone extreme left over those same 30 years.

upload_2019-3-13_16-1-51-png.250085

The site listed me as between Thatcher and Friedman. Don't remember much about them. I'll have to read up on them. I still think the site is wrong though.

Another site listed me as a moderate though.

View attachment 250116

I think the second test was more accurate.
A “far right moderate” is an oxymoron.

These people who made the tests are idiots.

Give us some examples. Who do you think has been unfairly labeled as far right?

Anyone who calls out Islam's atrocities of stoning women to death, beheading for blasphemy, non-surgically chopping clits off little girls (resulting in thousands of little girls' deaths per year), child suicide bombers, murderous riots over the tiniest "offense," its history of genocide against other religions everywhere it goes.....Tommy Robinson, Geert Wilders, Ayaan Hirsi-Ali, Milo, Brigette Gabriel, Nigel Farage, Trump, even liberal-elitist Bill Maher, and many others have all been falsely accused of being far-right because they call out Islam for being the most demonstrably VIOLENT religion on the face of this planet, with a 100% track record of causing massive trouble everywhere it has ever gone. I hope this answers your question, sir. Because not one of the people I listed are hard-core extreme conservatives.

Everyone condemns Islamic extremists. That doesn't make anyone "far right". Moron.

Yeah, I saw you condemning Ilhan Omar.

Oh wait, no, I sure the fuck didn't, just the opposite.....

She's not an extremist. Moron.

Ilhan is not an extremist? You're not a bright one are you?

Give us some examples. Who do you think has been unfairly labeled as far right?

No, what do YOU say is "far right"?

Steve King.
Mark Meadows
Louie Gohmert
Jim Jordan
Mike Pence

Moron.

Stop deflecting , what MAKES one a "far right" nut?

You thinkni was deflecting? I answered your question. You don't know what words mean.

Brilliant. Methinks it's you who has a comprehension problem....to wit:

" No, what do YOU say is "far right"?

The question was "what", not "who"
Glad I could help.
Moron

Forum List

Back