Are Johns as Bad as Hookers?

I have a confession. I am a bit of a message board addict. It started a few years ago, I thought, just once. Well, it wasn't just once, it was more. Like most addicts, I couldn't stop after "just one post"
so I posted more, and more. Next thing I knew, I upset people, and I still needed to post. I lost it all folks. I lost it all. So, I am here to warn you about addiction. It can sneak up on you and change you like a lion from a swan. I am a recovering addict. Love and peace to addicts everywhere, help is out there, seek and you shall find. Remember, there is no such thing, as just one more.

Mr. Flew

Neither are bad.

Prostitution should be legal.

FFS, what is this, the 17th century?

Well if Palin were to win, we'd be going back to the 12th. Progress! :clap2:

:lol:

Seriously though, the problem is that a lot of this country is still trying to hold onto some of the Puritan ideals that are no good for this country.

Hookers predominantly are owned by a pimp.. Those pimps are the ones who find the Johns.

I think that there should be a lot more research into sex trafficking- because generally, a hooker with a pimp is a human sex slave. Overall, I think that the pimp and the john should be sent to prison, where they can hopefully drop the soap one too many times. The hookers, unless they are independents, should be released (that is, if they were pimped- which is just a fancy way of saying somebody's slave). In that case they are victims.

The independents should be admitted into drug rehab. Usually an independent prostitute gets to that point by becoming hooked on drugs, losing their regular, respectful jobs, and becoming unemployable. They have to support their drug habit somehow, so they turn to prostitution. Drug Rehab might make a difference to them, and give society the room it needs to become enlightened about the current drug dependency epidemic- and in turn, maybe even offer these ex-addict, ex-hookers a respectable job again.

Ahh in a perfect world, right..

johns are innocent. they are lured in by the luscious hookers. it's best to kill them after so they cannot tempt you again. and that way you can get your money back too! WIN/WIN

Hookers predominantly are owned by a pimp.. Those pimps are the ones who find the Johns.

I think that there should be a lot more research into sex trafficking- because generally, a hooker with a pimp is a human sex slave. Overall, I think that the pimp and the john should be sent to prison, where they can hopefully drop the soap one too many times. The hookers, unless they are independents, should be released (that is, if they were pimped- which is just a fancy way of saying somebody's slave). In that case they are victims.

The independents should be admitted into drug rehab. Usually an independent prostitute gets to that point by becoming hooked on drugs, losing their regular, respectful jobs, and becoming unemployable. They have to support their drug habit somehow, so they turn to prostitution. Drug Rehab might make a difference to them, and give society the room it needs to become enlightened about the current drug dependency epidemic- and in turn, maybe even offer these ex-addict, ex-hookers a respectable job again.

Ahh in a perfect world, right..

I don't think you have a clear understanding of the world of sex workers. It is never that neat and tidy. I'm sure there are plenty of girls out there that are doing it because they like the work. I know that offends lots of people's sensibilities....but there you have it. It's a great big world out there folks and lots of people are doing (and liking) all kinds of things you can't imagine.

Neither is bad. This is a malim prohibitum crime, not malim in se.

Having said that, as long as it's illegal, they should both get the same $25 fine and sent home.

$25??? where i'm from you cant even get a handjob for that. Tech, where you been shopping?

$25??? where i'm from you cant even get a handjob for that. Tech, where you been shopping?

Hahahaha.....read again.....$25 is the fine, not the cost of the service. :lol:

I was just throwing out a number. I don't know what the fine is for solicitation. (Believe it or not).

What makes either bad to begin with? I say fuck you and your moral high horse, it's capitalism at its finest. If there's a market for something, it will be sold. The only question is should it be sold on the black market.

Since I pay an ass load of taxes, I'd like that burden to be shared by anyone else making money.

Jillian, we might be mfeo, how much do you weigh?

I could give a fuck less as long as us pimps is left outta it. I'll smack a bitch if she don't ackrite. Keep my name out yo mouf and my dick in it, bitch.

oh, and hey tech, esq., we're all really impressed by your latin. Let me ask you this one though, if I went to your momma's house and started a small fire in her panties, would that be some kind of a crime, and if so what kind?

anytime J. Can I call you J?
what areas do you usually work and can I get a discount if i mention this site?

Folks, folks...why pay some dishrag to gator-chomp your junk when you can twist your own rat in the comfort of your own home? Fuck that cuddling bullshit...

Forum List

Back