Are Johns as Bad as Hookers?

What business is it of govt to interfere with a private agreement between 2 people ?
And you idiots call Amerikkastan " The land of the free"
What a joke..........

Those darned hookers... Seems like they are always laying aound on the job! I called a hooker up once on the telephone. She answered it by saying, "Hello. Suzie Q here. I don't give a fuck for nothing!" I've never completely understood the concept of paying for a little attention. Usually, if you aren't a complete mope, you can find a person of interest if you just look around. Besides, for what they charge I can do it myself and save a bit of money. :lol:

They're going to do it no matter what, and since it has been proven that simple regulation can make it work it should be legalized and taxed, just think of the revenue from it. But meh, as long as it's illegal they're both the same level.

Are Johns as Bad as Hookers?

Too bad we can't ask Jeff Gannon AKA James Guckert, a male prostitute who visited the White House more than 30 times spending the night at least 12.

Except for the "over nighters", every visit lasted between 1 and 1-1/2 hours. Even though he claimed to be a reporter, most of the visits involved NO briefings and no scheduled events, except for "private" meetings.

Not implying anything, but George Bush was present at every single visit and sleepover. The SS never released the name of whoever signed him in, or "requested" his talents.

If the press went after Bush they way they went after Clinton, we might never have been in Iraq and thousands of Americans would be alive today. Good Job Brownie.

make it legal....that way women who are faithful wives dont have to worry about what their husbands bring home.....legal is cleaner...look hbo has a show on a legal brothel...so are we pretending this doesnt happen? take the thug pimps out of it...make them "businessmen" who dont abuse the merchandise, if that is really possible. it is a high mileage lifestyle for the hookers be they male or female.

They're going to do it no matter what, and since it has been proven that simple regulation can make it work it should be legalized and taxed, just think of the revenue from it. But meh, as long as it's illegal they're both the same level.

They put the tax stamp for a pack of cigarettes on the bottom of the pack. Would you need to look at the hooker's bottom to see if she had a tax stamp down there so she or he would be legal?

They put the tax stamp for a pack of cigarettes on the bottom of the pack. Would you need to look at the hooker's bottom to see if she had a tax stamp down there so she or he would be legal?

Okay ... that's funny.

Moral veniality taints both. However, humans do what humans do. Tax and regulate it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back