Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who you are. I don't have to name aliases. You have a deep emotional disturbance when it comes to black people and their issues. You see black people as inferior and generally think negative about black organizations and issues. You don't want to see yourselves as "racist" because to see yourselves as such clearly makes you a morally "ugly" human being, as well as being evidence of what black people complain about the most....racism and racist. To be a racist means...."blacks are right". To be a racist means..."liberals are right". To be a racist means "I am a morally fugly person".

In light of that, your world beliefs would come crashing down if you really see yourselves and others that think as you.....as you really are. Unlike your forefathers and mothers who could just be openly "racist" without having to pay a social or professional cost, or feeling morally injured for having beliefs of black inferiority and animus towards black organizations, leaderships and struggles for equality, society will not allow you the same luxury. Therefore, you must find your excuses/rationalizations/pretext for your feelings. These excuses/rationalizations/pretexts then clears your mind from the belief that you are racist and saves you moral injury.

The truth is that you all are just "ugly" people on the inside, regardless of how much makeup and coverup you use......you still come out "ugly" then take offense when other people don't think you are pretty. You are the type of people, metaphorically, who don't bathe or shower, but then put on cologne or perfume and because you can't smell your own funk (because you have acclimated to the order) you think people are "making up" that you stink, just because you don't agree with them. When you are around people with the same stench as you.......you can't smell their stench because its the same as yours and when they get accused of being "stinky" you vehemently defend them because you smell nothing.

You know who you are. I don't have to name aliases. You have a deep emotional disturbance when it comes to black people and their issues. You see black people as inferior and generally think negative about black organizations and issues. You don't want to see yourselves as "racist" because to see yourselves as such clearly makes you a morally "ugly" human being, as well as being evidence of what black people complain about the most....racism and racist. To be a racist means...."blacks are right". To be a racist means..."liberals are right". To be a racist means "I am a morally fugly person".

In light of that, your world beliefs would come crashing down if you really see yourselves and others that think as you.....as you really are. Unlike your forefathers and mothers who could just be openly "racist" without having to pay a social or professional cost, or feeling morally injured for having beliefs of black inferiority and animus towards black organizations, leaderships and struggles for equality, society will not allow you the same luxury. Therefore, you must find your excuses/rationalizations/pretext for your feelings. These excuses/rationalizations/pretexts then clears your mind from the belief that you are racist and saves you moral injury.

The truth is that you all are just "ugly" people on the inside, regardless of how much makeup and coverup you use......you still come out "ugly" then take offense when other people don't think you are pretty. You are the type of people, metaphorically, who don't bathe or shower, but then put on cologne or perfume and because you can't smell your own funk (because you have acclimated to the order) you think people are "making up" that you stink, just because you don't agree with them. When you are around people with the same stench as you.......you can't smell their stench because its the same as yours and when they get accused of being "stinky" you vehemently defend them because you smell nothing.

You've really got that rant down cold, huh?

BTW.....how come Curly and Moe didn't come by with you?

Saying its a rant is not saying its not the truth.

OK....it's not the truth.

. Your rant, like the Hindenburg....up in the air at first, then it blows apart.

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links
No matter which definition of racism you choose, I believe that we must agree that the U.S. has a history of preaching, teaching and believing that whites are superior to blacks and all other peoples. Ours is a history of not only believing this, but in persecuting and oppressing those we have held to be inferior (we even went so far as to use the Bible to "prove" their inferiority). Today I believe any person can be prejudiced and prefer the company of those who are like them. I do not believe that black people in this country can be racist because they do not, as a group, hold the power and position to oppress anyone else.

. Your rant, like the Hindenburg....up in the air at first, then it blows apart.

Saying something is not true.....is meaningless unless you can demonstrate that it is not.

Saying something is not true.....is meaningless unless you can demonstrate that it is not.
Back at ya....

Back at ya....

No...but if you would answer a line of questioning by me......I could demonstrate that you are racist. However, you would refuse to follow the exact line of questioning in order to prevent self incrimination. Care to take the challenge?

Back at ya....

No...but if you would answer a line of questioning by me......I could demonstrate that you are racist. However, you would refuse to follow the exact line of questioning in order to prevent self incrimination. Care to take the challenge?
You have already shown that you are a racist several times on here for everyone to see. It wouldn't even be fair how much I could hurt you if I was allowed to question you in such a manner.

However, I will allow to question me with your silly little test to prove just far into the deep end you have wandered into with your little flotation device.

Although your rant is far from true, I just want you to know that I have no problem with you being a racist.

I couldn't care less about thoughts.....'thought crimes' to Liberals.

If you act on those thoughts we might have a problem.

Well, let's take a look at usmessageboard. If you look at the white posters, there are a few racists, but you need to look hard to find them.

If you look at the black posters, you can look all you want, but you won't find too many who aren't.
Well, let's take a look at usmessageboard. If you look at the white posters, there are a few racists, but you need to look hard to find them.

If you look at the black posters, you can look all you want, but you won't find too many who aren't.

LoL, you mean like this gem....If Blacks Cannot Support Themselves, Why Are They Having Offspring?

LoL, you mean like this gem....If Blacks Cannot Support Themselves, Why Are They Having Offspring?
What is racist about asking a perfectly reasonable question?

I do not believe that black people in this country can be racist because they do not, as a group, hold the power and position to oppress anyone else.
If my black supervisor promotes a black colleague ahead of me because he or she wants to assist fellow blacks, that supervisor is racist. Period.

Back at ya....

I'll take you up on your challenge. And then I want you to answer a line of questioning from me.

Back at ya....

I'll take you up on your challenge. And then I want you to answer a line of questioning from me.
Too late, the little shit already backed off from his "challenge".

Racism test for conservative whites.

Racism

noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Questions to determine if you are racist or not.

• Do you believe most poor people, in the US (not children), are poor because of personal flaws or weaknesses?
  • Do you believe that had whites had an experience like blacks, in degree and kind, that whites would be in a better socioeconomic situation condition than blacks are today?
  • Do you believe that blacks dominate football, basketball, track, ect, because they work harder at those sports than whites?
  • Do you believe that black and whites have the same innate intelligence capacity at birth?
Answer the questions honestly without being evasive or obfuscating the question to avoid self incrimination. Obviously few people want to see themselves as racist and hence will attempt to circumvent the direct line of questioning. However, for most posters, the answers to most of those questions have been stated or implied numerous times in various debate topics.

Last edited:
Take away the past and the present ceases to exist. The present is simply the reaction to the past and every action creates a reaction....often equal and opposite.
If you’re referring to rewriting American history and removing all vestiges of white people who didn’t disagree with race status in their time then you are spot on.
Good ol’ Orwellian fascist stuff.

There is no way to prove that. So please spare us.
You have history on your side but like almost every thread on race you post in, you dont have the present.

Take away the past and the present ceases to exist. The present is simply the reaction to the past and every action creates a reaction....often equal and opposite.
You shouldnt take it away, but you cant run from it.. Society will never fully advance.

What I am telling you is that if you have the past.......you have the explanation for the present. You said we have the past but we do not have the present. What does that mean?
You would have more of an argument for whites being more racist back in the day. But not today.
You said it with such certainty and i simply think its a fallacy.

How so? Do you think that as a result of the way whites treated blacks....say circa 1940....that blacks thought better of white people back then? Law of motion says that when you push on an object that the object pushes back equal and opposite on you. Thus, it stands to reason that when white racism was more virulent, so was black resentment or reaction to it (which whites now call black racism). In other words, the worse you treated blacks, the worse blacks would think about whites (black racism).

What is different today than circa 1940 is what is socially acceptable. There were probably the same percentage of gay people, circa 1940, as there are today, but if a person was alive in 1940 they probably would not have noticed it compared to today. Why is that? Its because it was not socially acceptable to be that way and hence people who were so inclined nearly always presented themselves as heterosexuals, having heterosexual relationships and doing things so people would not know they they were really gay. Today, now that its more acceptable, people who are that way pretend much less than they used to, making it seem like homosexuality is on the rise.

While gays have come out the closet, racist have gone in the closet because its not socially acceptable to be racist today. Racist now pretend to be non racist like gays used to pretend to be heterosexual. Racist may have black friends, may engage in intimate loving relationship with a black person, all while being a racist. I mean, if a gay person can pretend to be strait to fool others and maybe even themselves, why could not or would not a racist do the same thing?..ergo pretending to not be racist to avoid being socially ostracized...and avoid seeing themselves as something that is "ugly"?

However, keep in mind that just because a person is making a conscious effort to do things to not appear racist, that there racism comes out still in other ways. Now, white people use a pretext as a cover for their racism. In other words, they must rationalize a reason for seeing blacks negatively or treating blacks negatively. Hence, it appears that their negative reaction or view is based upon the incident and not race.
Back to 1940 again, eh?
Every race issue nowadays is a post-1960’s result and creation.
Fa real, yung’!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back