Not open for further replies.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt in regards to intelligence. Thus, I assume that you or any one who concludes that blacks are more racist than whites, are as smart as I am...if not smarter. Hence, if I know that the belief that blacks are more racist than whites is false, what prevents people like you from knowing it too?

If an intelligent person cannot figure out the correct answer to a simple question, when all the information is there to get the right answer, its because the intelligent persons intellect is being subdued by emotions and prejudice. There is a clear reason why people like you have to be "educated by force" on such matters. Its because you don't want to be educated, but rather, to believe what your prejudice and emotions want you to believe. Even when forced fed the truth....you stick your finger down your throat to throw it back up.

America has as many racist whites as it has ever had in its history. What's different today is that there are also many whites who are not like that and don't feel that they have to pretend to be that way or to be silent about the racism of other, just to get along and fit in with the racist. There are a lot of racist white people and there are a lot of white people who are not racist. The former just seek to camouflage themselves as the latter.

Last edited:
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.
CNN and MSNBC fan the flames of racial tensions 24/7 to help the Democrats.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt in regards to intelligence. Thus, I assume that you or any one who concludes that blacks are more racist than whites, are as smart as I am...if not smarter. Hence, if I know that the belief that blacks are more racist than whites is false, what prevents people like you from knowing it too?

If an intelligent person cannot figure out the correct answer to a simple question, when all the information is there to get the right answer, its because the intelligent persons intellect is being subdued by emotions and prejudice. There is a clear reason why people like you have to be "educated by force" on such matters. Its because you don't want to be educated, but rather, to believe what your prejudice and emotions want you to believe. Even when forced fed the truth....you stick your finger down your throat to throw it back up.

America has as many racist whites as it has ever has in its history. What different today is that there are also many whites who are not like that and don't feel that they have to pretend to be that way or to be silent about the racism of other, just to get along and fit in. There are a lot of racist white people and there are a lot of white people who are not racist. The former just seek to camouflage themselves as the latter.
There is no way to prove that. So please spare us.
You have history on your side but like almost every thread on race you post in, you dont have the present.

A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.
CNN and MSNBC fan the flames of racial tensions 24/7 to help the Democrats.

Racial Harmony to conservatives is when blacks accept that they are inherently inferior to whites and that the consequence of that innate inferiority is that blacks lag in outcomes and performances related to education and economics and that white racism is only an excuse to deflect from the real truth of inferiority.

Liberals accepting that is racial harmony to conservatives.

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

America has as many racist whites as it has ever has in its history. What different today is that there are also many whites who are not like that and don't feel that they have to pretend to be that way or to be silent about the racism of other, just to get along and fit in. There are a lot of racist white people and there are a lot of white people who are not racist. The former just seek to camouflage themselves as the latter.
You have history on your side but like almost every thread on race you post in, you dont have the present.

Take away the past and the present ceases to exist. The present is simply the reaction to the past and every action creates a reaction....often equal and opposite.

We have the present also. Rasmussen data really doesn't count.

Last edited:
image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

Chris Rock is not the person to cite on this topic.

But this man is.

Why white Americans don’t see themselves when they hear the word ‘race’

So do us a favor, provide to us the list of laws and policies enacted by blacks that were done to deny whites or you Asians equal opportunity.

Because:

Why Do We Call Asian Americans The Model Minority? | AJ+

Stay puppitized because you are dumb and this is expected.

Take away the past and the present ceases to exist. The present is simply the reaction to the past and every action creates a reaction....often equal and opposite.
You shouldnt take it away, but you cant run from it.. Society will never fully advance.

No you dont.

No you dont.

We do and its not debateable.

No you dont.

no you dont and i agree :D

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links
What is bad about the racism towards white from low information blacks, is that they don't even realize they are being racists. The liberal give them an excuse , that a minority has no power to be racist and thus cant be a racist.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

Chris Rock is not the person to cite on this topic.

But this man is.

Why white Americans don’t see themselves when they hear the word ‘race’

So do us a favor, provide to us the list of laws and policies enacted by blacks that were done to deny whites or you Asians equal opportunity.

Because:

Why Do We Call Asian Americans The Model Minority? | AJ+

Stay puppitized because you are dumb and this is expected.

And the 'green-eyed monster' rears its ugly head.

You shouldnt take it away, but you cant run from it.. Society will never fully advance.

What I am telling you is that if you have the past.......you have the explanation for the present. You said we have the past but we do not have the present. What does that mean?

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

"Brooklyn Museum Criticized for Hiring White Woman as African Art Curator

New York’s Brooklyn Museum has been criticized for appointing a white woman as its new curator of African art, with several people on social media platforms arguing that the institution should have hired a person of colour for the role.

Despite Windmuller-Luna’s credentials as a historian of African arts and architecture with a Ph.D from Princeton University and lectureships at Columbia University, and previous role as Mellon Collections Research Specialist (African Arts) at the Princeton University Art Museum, several people took to Twitter to criticize the appointment."
Brooklyn Museum Criticized for Hiring White Woman as African Art Curator

Imagine if that shoe were on the other foot.

No you dont.

no you dont and i agree :D

Well white man, when you live black let me know and we can discuss what you have experienced.

What I am telling you is that if you have the past.......you have the explanation for the present. You said we have the past but we do not have the present. What does that mean?
You would have more of an argument for whites being more racist back in the day. But not today.
You said it with such certainty and i simply think its a fallacy.

Well, let's take a look at usmessageboard. If you look at the white posters, there are a few racists, but you need to look hard to find them.

If you look at the black posters, you can look all you want, but you won't find too many who aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back