Former City Commission Drops N Word at Meeting.

No doubt you do. All the while knowing damn well you would support a black man talking racist.
You are pathetic

No doubt you do. All the while knowing damn well you would support a black man talking racist.
You are pathetic
Concentrate. A Black man wasnt talking racist in this incident. Why are you so emotional you had to bring up some imaginary scenario instead of concentrating on the topic?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I wonder how people this guy discriminated against during his time in office? How many decisions did he make that sabotaged Black people during his tenure? Glad to see the Black man shut his racist cracker ass down.

Ex-politician drops n-word at city meeting - CNN Video

LOL You bemoan racist names and then use racist names :itsok:
I didnt bemoan anything. Do you know what bemoan means? I asked how many Blacks had he discriminated against and sabotaged while in office. I dont care if he is racist. Thats his business.

I wonder how people this guy discriminated against during his time in office? How many decisions did he make that sabotaged Black people during his tenure? Glad to see the Black man shut his racist cracker ass down.

Rap Music and the "N-Words" During the Era of #BlackLivesMatter - For Harriet | Celebrating the Fullness of Black Womanhood
I compared the first set of bars to the second set a few times and began thinking aloud: Have rappers always used the word “nigga” as a stand-in for every kind of person (or in this case LLC) under the sun, or am I just more sensitive to it?
at one time black people were cool, because you couldn't get under their skin.. But with all the liberal propaganda about racial inequality, their skin as grown very thin, unless it is their own people calling them nigga's. Hypocrisy at its finest....

LOL You bemoan racist names and then use racist names :itsok:
I didnt bemoan anything. Do you know what bemoan means? I asked how many Blacks had he discriminated against and sabotaged while in office. I dont care if he is racist. Thats his business.

Yeah I do and you were bemoaning, ya loony racist hypocrite

Rap Music and the "N-Words" During the Era of #BlackLivesMatter - For Harriet | Celebrating the Fullness of Black Womanhood
I compared the first set of bars to the second set a few times and began thinking aloud: Have rappers always used the word “nigga” as a stand-in for every kind of person (or in this case LLC) under the sun, or am I just more sensitive to it?
at one time black people were cool, because you couldn't get under their skin.. But with all the liberal propaganda about racial inequality, their skin as grown very thin, unless it is their own people calling them nigga's. Hypocrisy at its finest....

Like most mod edit you dont know the difference between mod edit. Now concentrate. How many Black people do you think he sabotaged during his tenure?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavily edited. And if you didn't read the guy's response in the graphic they cut in -- you MIGHT THINK it was an intentional slip of innate racism. But CNN didn't PLAY the exchange. Didn't let him FINISH with the explanation.

So YOU don't know the context. A crafty editor can make a STORY where there is none. And the MOTIVE HERE is clear. CNN HATES the idea of officializing ANYTHING about the Confederate legacy that the South has to live with. They want to PURGE that history from public discussion...

What he was GONNA say is --

But we no longer USE those words today. And the world is a better place

Amen Brother..

Super active genetic "twitch muscles".. That's how misunderstandings begin. And nothing gets resolved that way. Which IS the way you want it --- RIGHT??? :19:

Assuming the word this fellow used is, mod edit, does that word make you angry? Angry enough to resort to criminally assault someone (who isn't bigger than you)?

If so -- why? What exactly does that word mean? Do you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what he says he was gonna say-

Larry Johnson provided a statement to CBS46:

For those that I have offended I apologize.

I was trying to make a point about a time in my life when I was about 5 years old playing with other kids about that age; black and white kids not yet touched by cruelties in the world. In doing so I used words familiar back then - but I was interrupted and did not get to say "We no longer use those words today and the world is a better place."

Larry Johnson

Read more: Former commissioner apologizes after racially-charged comment at Griffin Commissioners meeting

Heavily edited. And if you didn't read the guy's response in the graphic they cut in -- you MIGHT THINK it was an intentional slip of innate racism. But CNN didn't PLAY the exchange. Didn't let him FINISH with the explanation.

So YOU don't know the context. A crafty editor can make a STORY where there is none. And the MOTIVE HERE is clear. CNN HATES the idea of officializing ANYTHING about the Confederate legacy that the South has to live with. They want to PURGE that history from public discussion...

What he was GONNA say is --

But we no longer USE those words today. And the world is a better place

Amen Brother..

Super active genetic "twitch muscles".. That's how misunderstandings begin. And nothing gets resolved that way. Which IS the way you want it --- RIGHT??? :19:

Like most white monkeys you dont know the difference between ****** and nigga. Now concentrate. How many Black people do you think he sabotaged during his tenure?

So dialect matters? I sho enuf dinnit know that...

Last edited:
It's OK. Turns out he was just trying to bring awareness about the Confederacy and joys of slavery. That's all.

Let's get the racism out of politics

Lieutenant Governor Uses Racial Slur in Black History Speech

"Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante, who has made improvement of race relations a cornerstone of his public career, referred to African Americans by a racial slur at a Black History Month speech, a word he characterized as a "slip" and said he regretted."

In spite of that the CA Democrats nominated him to run for governor and he lost.

Forum List

Back