Can you see GOD? NO? Therefore HE doesn't exist. Can you see the wind? Ah no? Therefore wind doesn't exist.

John 3:8
“The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
A perfect example of your STUPIDITY and the STUPIDITY and lack of science in the bible.

Lets start with you, can God be MEASURED, no therefore God does not exist. Can wind be measured, YES, yes it can, therefore wind exists.

Now for the bible:
A simple scientific device called a weathervane will show you where the wind is coming from and where it is going.
A weather vane may give you an immediate direction, but it doesn't inform you were it began nor where it will end up after it passes through one's yard. One may measure how fast the wind is moving but not why or how to stop it. One may not measure GOD; however, one can indeed see both HIS handiwork and observe HIS interaction with individuals and societies.
How exactly do you know God is a HE???

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive. Right? It is either is or it isn't, right?
The first true thing you have ever posted, unfortunately you posted it thinking it is false!!!!!
But as a musician I know it is true. The spirit of the composer lives in HIS composition, the composition did not create the corporal composer.

Existence begets essence, it has always been that way and it will always continue to be that way.
You have no spirit, Ed. Just electro-chemical responses.

Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal.
The first true thing you have ever posted, unfortunately you posted it thinking it is false!!!!!
But as a musician I know it is true. The spirit of the composer lives in HIS composition, the composition did not create the corporal composer.

Existence begets essence, it has always been that way and it will always continue to be that way.
Yes, the composer is not the composition and the composer's spirit is imprinted on his composition. I could not have said it better myself.

God is the composer and the material world is his composition.

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive. Right? It is either is or it isn't, right?

Speak for yourself. Music is the unassailable proof that the corporal creates the incorporeal. You know that is true which is why you attack me rather than give a counter example that does not require blind faith.

Yes, the composer is not the composition and the composer's spirit is imprinted on his composition. I could not have said it better myself.

Unlike music, you have no proof of that, whereas music is a concrete undeniable example of the corporeal creating the incorporeal!

Speak for yourself. Music is the unassailable proof that the corporal creates the incorporeal. You know that is true which is why you attack me rather than give a counter example that does not require blind faith.
I am speaking for myself. I play the guitar. I know the feeling. Your music has no soul. Mine does.

Unlike music, you have no proof of that, whereas music is a concrete undeniable example of the corporeal creating the incorporeal!
You provided the perfect metaphor. That was hilarious.

The composer is not the composition and the composer's spirit is imprinted on his composition. God created existence so we could share in his existence.

And make beautiful music. :lol:

soulless music be like
talking monkeys
banging on a bongo
music smells like
stinky cheese fondue

I couldn't have said that better myself, Ed.

Music, math, science, logic, love, truth, etc are mind stuff. Mind composed a material world so that we could share in His existence. And His existence begat music, math, science, logic, love, truth, etc which is why they exist in the material world.

Posted March 5, 2020 and no rebuttal from any atheist? This is a record.
As an angry, self-hating religious extremist, you're screeching, cut and paste tirades are totally predictable.

In fact, your shrill, high pitch screeching caused all the dogs in my neighborhood to start barking.

Forum List

Back