Arbys Cooks Their Roast Beef with Crack in it... Discuss

How can Arbys roast beef sandwiches be so addictive? I think they put crack in it.

Probably MSG... Seriously... And that Arby's Sauce is more valuable than Col Sanders' "secret recipe".. I made the mistake of ordering a "Giant" one day on a road trip... That was a tactical error.

Honestly, we don't eat that much fast food. But we're going on a road trip soon so for a couple of days, fast food on the road it will be! For us, Culver's Chic-Fil-A and Arby's are great stops. Don't order salad or anything too, um, "exotic" on road trips. Agreed.

Also on the road trip you MUST stop at a Cracker Barrel. Not for the food, for the super cute stuff in the little shops. :)

How can Arbys roast beef sandwiches be so addictive? I think they put crack in it.

Probably MSG... Seriously... And that Arby's Sauce is more valuable than Col Sanders' "secret recipe".. I made the mistake of ordering a "Giant" one day on a road trip... That was a tactical error.

Honestly, we don't eat that much fast food. But we're going on a road trip soon so for a couple of days, fast food on the road it will be! For us, Culver's Chic-Fil-A and Arby's are great stops. Don't order salad or anything too, um, "exotic" on road trips. Agreed.

Also on the road trip you MUST stop at a Cracker Barrel. Not for the food, for the super cute stuff in the little shops. :)

If you go anywhere near Ohio, you have to stop at Gold Star Chili or Skyline to get a 5-Way chili spaghetti.

It's the horsey sauce man I'm tellin ya stay away from that shit

I actually use the Arbys sauce. I did however try something new last night. I had ordered 2 gyros to eat for lunch, and asked for extra Tzatziki sauce on the side. I had also ordered two regular roast beef sandwiches to eat later for dinner. Well I tried the roast beef sandwiches with the Tzatziki sauce on them... and it was FUCKING AWESOME. I would recommend everyone trying it.

If you go anywhere near Ohio, you have to stop at Gold Star Chili or Skyline to get a 5-Way chili spaghetti.

I grew up in northern Ohio and hubby has family in Cincy. Agreed about the chili, and we still make chilighetti from leftovers due to our Ohio roots! However, we usually stop to stock up on LaRosa's sauce on our way through Cincy. If we can't stock up then, we order it shipped!

I grew up in northern Ohio and hubby has family in Cincy. Agreed about the chili, and we still make chilighetti from leftovers due to our Ohio roots! However, we usually stop to stock up on LaRosa's sauce on our way through Cincy. If we can't stock up then, we order it shipped!

Oh... and don't forget to get the Big Boy hamburger spread!

I actually use the Arbys sauce. I did however try something new last night. I had ordered 2 gyros to eat for lunch, and asked for extra Tzatziki sauce on the side. I had also ordered two regular roast beef sandwiches to eat later for dinner. Well I tried the roast beef sandwiches with the Tzatziki sauce on them... and it was FUCKING AWESOME. I would recommend everyone trying it.

Mix those two together and it's crack on steroids

Did you know Danoto's Pizza is based out of Columbus? I didn't know that until I saw it on Undercover Boss.

Did you know Danoto's Pizza is based out of Columbus? I didn't know that until I saw it on Undercover Boss.

I'm in MI...we don't have any here at all actually.

I'm in MI...we don't have any here at all actually.

Yeah I get it. We only have 3 pizza places where I live. We have Dominoes, Little Caesars, and Pizza Hut. Only Dominoes delivers. :mad:

Ugh. I am feeling sick. :cheeky-smiley-018:

What is in the "sauce" anyways?

I don't recall Arby's putting any sort of sauce on their "Famous Roast Beef Sandwiches". They were just thin roast beef slices in a hamburger bun. No gross slimy mystery sauce in them.

You ask for it at the counter. Or go to the condiment bar and pump some.. MAN -- you're missing the BEST PART.... LOL....

Not the Arby's Horsey sauce with Horse radish.. Just the plain old Arby's sauce...

No.. No.. Just plain old Arby's sauce.. Without the Horsey stuff... And it has always been kinda like "pressed roast beef"... But the chemist done perfected the taste and texture... LOL....

You actually eat that crap........ I love a good roast beef sandwich and Arbutts doesn't make a good one. Besides I can smell their preservatives a half a mile away........

Whos crack ? I'll take 2 Lewinskyz and a Whoopie Goldberg. Hold the sauses
I'll make my own.
Now pickles take a lot more input from the where to where. This could get nearly as complicated as sauerkraut !
There isnt enough bandwidth for horseradish in these parts.

You actually eat that crap........ I love a good roast beef sandwich and Arbutts doesn't make a good one. Besides I can smell their preservatives a half a mile away........

Can't smell the preservatives if you're already preserved man... And REAL roast beef -- you got to CHEW a lot to get it down.. Takes up too much time....

:2up:

Forum List

Back