Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys

The truck looks a lot more like a military vehicle than an ambulance.
The tight shot allows for lies to be told.

shattered-idf-ambulance.jpg

526ambu1.jpg

This is the vehicle type in question.
It looks a lot more like a combat vehicle than an ambulance.

IF it was attacked, it would seem less like an attack on an ambulance, and more like tossing stones and paint at a military target.

IDFM1114AMEVHammer_0.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You pompous shit.

NO, you will not find stones being thrown at a hearse carrying the bodies of three murdered children...not anyway in the world---except where it is Muslims throwing the stones.
If it says IDF it's a target. It's a war...

If it's war, then you wouldn't object if Israel carpet bombed every Palestinian town.
When they have American bombers with bombs I won't.

What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for.

Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys | Truth Revolt

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:

“Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.
They are at war kids, stones will be thrown. Sorry but it's red hot over there because Israel refuses to make peace, they can't, the Zionists won't let them.

You pompous shit.

NO, you will not find stones being thrown at a hearse carrying the bodies of three murdered children...not anyway in the world---except where it is Muslims throwing the stones.
Yeah, it looked like the Red Cross wounded animal cart. Idiot!

What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for.

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:

“Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.

Those particular people who actually stoned that vehicle sent a bad message about themselves. They should be ashamed of themselves and if they can be punished for such behavior, I hope they get their punishment. But I certainly don't think that they represent "the Muslims" any more than neo-nazi skinheads or KKK members represent "the Whites" or The Christians".

As with all stories, you have to look fr what isn't said.
Can anyone link to any reliable news outlet, even an Israeli source, that's carrying this story?
I have yet to find one and, let's face it, this would be great propaganda if they ran it.

They have yet to do so, suggesting it's a pile of steaming bullshit.

Very interesting.

You folks warming up the ovens for Muslims?

They are at war kids, stones will be thrown. Sorry but it's red hot over there because Israel refuses to make peace, they can't, the Zionists won't let them.

You are completely full of shit.

The truck looks a lot more like a military vehicle than an ambulance.
The tight shot allows for lies to be told.

shattered-idf-ambulance.jpg

526ambu1.jpg

All that proves is only an idiot would send an unarmed Israeli vehicle into the land of the pigs. Imagine the damage that these worthless piles of shit could have done to a regular ambulance.

Israel knows the kind of human filth that live on their borders and know how to deal with them.

Very interesting.

Not at all. America went to war to remove the evil Nazis, who were horrible to Jewish people.
I'm sure they wouldn't use the same bullshit against another religious group.

Where did the crap come from?

The Muqata

The Muqata
Wherever I may be, my blog turns toward Eretz Yisrael

Just one more utra right wing daft bastard with an agenda, very probably willing to lie to make a point.
You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe that load of old bollocks.

So you are saying you know the story is false, or you doubt it due to the source?

I have no agenda, I want the simple truth.

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/..._gen/derivatives/landscape_640/2187933187.jpg

:eusa_shhh:

Fact: Radical Islam is a scourge.
There is nothing "peaceful" about it.
You cannot "reason" with it, you cannot"negotiate"with it.
You can only defeat it.

You pompous shit.

If it says IDF it's a target. It's a war...

Horse hockey, let JORDAN give the Palestinians their land back, that is where 80% of it was to begin with.

CHRISTIAN ZIONIST

Very interesting.

Not at all. America went to war to remove the evil Nazis, who were horrible to Jewish people.
I'm sure they wouldn't use the same bullshit against another religious group.

Don't be so sure.

Christians do love a cook out.

Very interesting.

Why waste the fuel on ovens? There's plenty of useless desert out there and if you pile them up right they will all fit.

Very interesting.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? What would make you say such a thing? Projection? I am thinking you need some mental health help. Anyone that projects what I posted to what you posted is seriously ill. So seriously ill that you are willing to ignore the percentage of Muslims who are not peace loving.

Sounds like an Occupy Wall Street event.

Forum List

Back