Remember how the Left did Iraq Body Counts and Blamed ALL of them on Bush?...

Even the Deaths that had ZERO to do with our Military?...

As Obama is sending the first 300 Troops back into Iraq, let's not be inconsistent in placing Blame for the "Staggering" number of Deaths in Iraq since Obama Pre-Maturely Ejaculated all over the Middle East and ran away:

U.N.: More Than 2,400 Iraqis Died in June Violence - NBC News

:)

peace...

What a fucking joker you are.

Why don't you blame the Iraqi's for the deaths they have brought about? I mean hell, we gave them a fine democracy. Just like the Repubs wanted.

And tell me again. Who was it that thought invading a country that didn't attack us would be a good idea? Who was that man? All blame goes to the idiot that got us in this mess. Period. Who was that man?

As Obama is sending the first 300 Troops back into Iraq, let's not be inconsistent in placing Blame for the "Staggering" number of Deaths in Iraq since Obama Pre-Maturely Ejaculated all over the Middle East and ran away:

peace...

Why don't you blame the Iraqi's for the deaths they have brought about? I mean hell, we gave them a fine democracy. Just like the Repubs wanted.

And tell me again. Who was it that thought invading a country that didn't attack us would be a good idea? Who was that man? All blame goes to the idiot that got us in this mess. Period. Who was that man?

It wasn't just a Man... It was a President and a Bipartisan Congress and 5 months of waiting and playing with the UN and France before the Invasion... Many of the DemocRATS sounded more Alarmist about Nukes and WMD than Bush or Cheney Combined.

You are the Fucking Joker. :thup:

But that's not he point of this Thread... You missed, because you are also an Idiot.

peace...

You are making a "point"? What is it?

And it was just a "man". Are you really going to say that IF the POTUS did not want the USA to go to invade Iraq, that the USA would have invaded any way? Come on now. You don't believe that do you?

But let me ask you my favorite question that no Iraq war supporter will ever answer. Here it is.

If I tell you a lie and I know that what I told you was a lie and you go on and repeat that lie as if it were the truth, does that make you a liar as well?

I am sure you can see where I am going with this, but what say you. If a person repeats a lie unknowingly, does that make them a liar as well?

You are making a "point"? What is it?

And it was just a "man". Are you really going to say that IF the POTUS did not want the USA to go to invade Iraq, that the USA would have invaded any way? Come on now. You don't believe that do you?

But let me ask you my favorite question that no Iraq war supporter will ever answer. Here it is.

If I tell you a lie and I know that what I told you was a lie and you go on and repeat that lie as if it were the truth, does that make you a liar as well?

I am sure you can see where I am going with this, but what say you. If a person repeats a lie unknowingly, does that make them a liar as well?

What Lie was told... I want a Quote from Bush that was a Lie.

WMD Existed just Prior to our Invastion as Documented and Sealed in 109 Facilities.

Those stockpiles were gone by the time we got to them.

WMD still exists in Iraq... Some of the Insurgents have come across facilities but the Obama Administation says that it's so old and dangerous that it's not usable.

Did you want Quotes of Ted Kennedy?... John F'ing Kerry?... HILLARY!?... Tom Daschle?...

Even after their Votes FOR the War, they continued to Fund it and Expand it.

Bush was not King... The only Person Lying is you. :thup:

peace...

We were asked to leave Iraq by the Constitutionally elected government

We complied

peace...

These Democrats BEFORE BUSH dummy!!!

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

peace...

It wasn't just a Man... It was a President and a Bipartisan Congress and 5 months of waiting and playing with the UN and France before the Invasion... Many of the DemocRATS sounded more Alarmist about Nukes and WMD than Bush or Cheney Combined.

But that's not he point of this Thread... You missed, because you are also an Idiot.

peace...

21 times as many Democrats voted against the Iraq war authorization than did Republicans.

If you want to make it about blaming a party, then 21 times the blame goes on the GOP.

Got it?

peace...

21 times as many Democrats voted against the Iraq war authorization than did Republicans.

If you want to make it about blaming a party, then 21 times the blame goes on the GOP.

Got it?

Nope... If that's what gets you to sleep at night, so be it... Be Honest about your Party's part in Iraq and the Middle East... It goes back to Carter and is what it is today under Obama.

There's plenty of "Blame" to share.

Try being Honest. :thup:

peace...

peace...

"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

All those quotes were true at the time they were made or based on lies provided by the Bush administration. The big one in bold red made by Clinton is almost an exact quote and blatant lie Bush TOLD to the Congress, the country and the world LIVE on Jan. 29, 2002 in his STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS.

Last edited:

All those quotes were true at the time they were made or based on lies provided by the Bush administration. The big one in bold red made by Clinton is almost an exact quote and blatant lie Bush TOLD to the Congress, the country and the world LIVE on Jan. 29, 2002 in his STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS.

BEFORE BUSH!!! Remember Clinton was president!!!

BEFORE BUSH!!! Remember Clinton was president!!!

The person who chose to use troops on the ground in a conventional war as an option was George W. Bush. Other options were available and recommended.

Bush had to lie and send out his spokespeople to lie about the evidence of WMD's and omit intelligence data that questioned the legitimacy of some of his claims.

Even with the WMD claim, support for his war could not be obtained without the further lie that Saddam was in collusion with the 9/11 terrorist. That is simply a fact that can not be denied. It is a provable lie. The world was watching his speech on the edge of their seats to hear what the President would say in this major address after 9/11. He connected Saddam with 9/11. That gave him a free pass to do whatever he deemed necessary to protect America. He betrayed the nation.

There were more dangerous countries with WMD's than Iraq at the time, and still are.

Don't expect lockstep Zombies to get it.. they can't and they won't. They're fed their daily propaganda and in exchange for their loyalty like good little lemmings, they get to keep their gubmint goodies.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Got it?

Nope... If that's what gets you to sleep at night, so be it... Be Honest about your Party's part in Iraq and the Middle East... It goes back to Carter and is what it is today under Obama.

There's plenty of "Blame" to share.

Try being Honest. :thup:

peace...

Nope? Do you want to dispute that 21 times as many Democrats as Republicans voted against the authorization?

Do you want to dispute that the House Democrats voted it down, which means that if it had been up to the Democrats, there would have been no Iraq disaster,

because the authorization would have never gotten out of the House of Representatives.

Don't expect lockstep Zombies to get it.. they can't and they won't. They're fed their daily propaganda and in exchange for their loyalty like good little lemmings, they get to keep their gubmint goodies.

Zombies and lemmings are you. People who believe Bush didn't lie and continue to defend him are the zombies and lemmings. Over a dozen years since he told you the people who attacked us on 9/11 were connected to Saddam and never has anyone produced a shred of evidence to show honesty or truth in what he told us. Not even a rumor of aid or protection as he clearly claimed.
Yet you and conservatives protect the lie, deny the lie, live with the lie and accept the lie and get pissed when others point out the lie and remind you of the lie and prove the lie. Who are the zombies and lemmings?

All the Republican attack on Obama amounts to at this point is that Obama isn't properly cleaning up their mess.

Pure Shit.

It was Bipartisan... And the DemocRATS like HILLARY, Tedward and Tom Dash-hole were Panicked about Saddam's Nuke and WMD Stockpiles.

Even Salon.com was questioning Bush going into Afghanistan first, along with ABCNews who said it was more likely that Saddam was behind 9/11.

You Fucking Liberals are some of the most Dishonest Shits on this Planet. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back