Arabs Teaching Their Young Martyrdom

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
The Arabs living in Israel choose to teach death to their children for the land of the Jewish people. They teach that the land of the Jewish people somehow belongs to them instead of accepting the fact that they lost 5 wars trying to take it away from the Jewish people.

Look and listen to the following videos teaching their children the right to die in the fires of their moon-god. These people are truly a throw-back to the idol worshipers talked about in the ancient Old Testament as Joshua and the Hebrews entered Canaan to destroy a similar pagan fire-death worship.

http://www.pmw.org.il/tv part1.html#farewell

William Joyce said:
Yes. Israel is for Jews only, America for whites only. Sounds like a bargain to me.
I am a white jew. My name is John Smith. Would i have a place in your white america ( if i decided to stay)

What is your view point of Martyrdom?
I think you misunderstand it
It means you should defend your home, country until the last breath in your life
So I don't see in thing if Arabs teach their children how to save your country with your soul
It isn't ashamed thing
And this don't mean that they are terrorists
Israel came and took Palestine land and said it's for the Jews only
If they think that Palestine is their land then why they attacked Egypt
And dream to have their civilization from the Nile to the two rivers of digla and forat in al Iraq so they wrung the land without any mercy
They only look for their own good
And working to have the whole world
So what will the weak Palestinians do against the great power of Israel if we compare about the great attacking instrument that Israel use against the stone and other weapons the Palestinians use, there is no way to compare
Though all of that Israel still afraid from the Palestinians cause they have the might and ready to sacrifice for their own country even with their soul this what martyred mean in Islam, cuz they know that the truth with them and at the same time this is why Jewish are so afraid "I don’t mean all Jewish I mean Israeli" from the Palestinians.
And the last they said that they will live side by side in the same country and then again they come to destroy Palestinians homes and shelters, is that mean that they should live side by side is that what they mean of working on the UN organization rules
How many decisions of the UN Israel didn’t work with it?
Is that what they can call equality?
And actually I don’t see any shame in martyred
And I think that all religion call us to sacrifice with our soul for our own country
And we have never said that they are terrorists
If you said about the martyred a terrorist
Then how you call who wrung a land doesn’t belong to them
As Jews did with Palestine
And Syria and Lebanon and Egypt is all of those lands belong to the Jews or they just tell lies
You could read this link
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/publish/article_13.shtml
If you wanna know the true history of Jerusalem that the Jewish assume that its belong to them

Actually at the end I wanna see something why we differ between people according to their religion or skin or nationality
We all created from the same material and with the same creature
Why we all can't live in the same world side by side loving each others care about each other
And I don’t know why Jewish say in their Talmud
They said lots of bad things I know I shouldn't say such a words but I should say what I read
• The foreign "except the Jewish "is like dogs
• Any nations out of the Jews religion aren’t only a dogs but also a donkeys too
• Any homes doesn’t belong to Jewish is a corral
• It is forbidden for any Jewish to save the life of any foreign
I don’t know why they think that bad, add to that they think that they are the sons of the god and the whole world created for them only and the other humans created to serve them only
actully that what i read in their talmud and lots of other bad things

William Joyce said:
If I couldn't tell, I wouldn't care.
Really? You would be ok even thought you know there are still some jews in your midst?

Arabian said:
It means you should defend your home, country until the last breath in your life
So I don't see in thing if Arabs teach their children how to save your country with your soul
It isn't ashamed thing
And dream to have their civilization from the Nile to the two rivers of digla and forat in al Iraq so they wrung the land without any mercy
So what will the weak Palestinians do against the great power of Israel if we compare about the great attacking instrument that Israel use against the stone and other weapons the Palestinians use, there is no way to compare
Though all of that Israel still afraid from the Palestinians cause they have the might and ready to sacrifice for their own country even with their soul this what martyred mean in Islam, cuz they know that the truth with them and at the same time this is why Jewish are so afraid "I don’t mean all Jewish I mean Israeli" from the Palestinians.
And the last they said that they will live side by side in the same country and then again they come to destroy Palestinians homes and shelters, is that mean that they should live side by side is that what they mean of working on the UN organization rules
And I think that all religion call us to sacrifice with our soul for our own country
And Syria and Lebanon and Egypt is all of those lands belong to the Jews or they just tell lies
You could read this link
If you wanna know the true history of Jerusalem that the Jewish assume that its belong to them

Actually at the end I wanna see something why we differ between people according to their religion or skin or nationality
Why we all can't live in the same world side by side loving each others care about each other
They said lots of bad things I know I shouldn't say such a words but I should say what I read
• Any nations out of the Jews religion aren’t only a dogs but also a donkeys too
I don’t know why they think that bad, add to that they think that they are the sons of the god and the whole world created for them only and the other humans created to serve them only
Boy talking about misunderstanding. I am not even sure if your post fits the definition of misunderstanding. Is this your actual understanding of israel, jews, judaism and last 60 years of history and current event?

I'm afriad the whole "bring democracy to middle east" is almost imposible task. :fifty:

Arabian said:
It isn't ashamed thing
You could read this link

If Muslims insists on martyrdom and Jihad to rid the world of unbelievers then Al-Islam should reap (get back) the martyrdom they seek.

Israel took nothing from Islam for Israel has never been a Muslim sovereign country. The soil of Israel and the world is pure and Islam makes the land infected with feces wherever they walk or stand.

Islam will be destroyed if they wish to protect their oppression with the death of the humankind.

Arabian, no insults intended, you will meet your Maker and have to answer for a belief in the dark evil force of Muhammad.

I checked out the videos teaching children to die for the land. And read Arabian's post about how Isralies feel about non-Isralies. I think there are some serious mental problems with all the people in that region.
Maybe it is the harsh lands that they live in and fanatical religious belifes that make them so polarized against people who are not like them.
Western cultures belive that life is a gift, not to be thrown away for something as cheap as dirt. The West values diversity,
It is a very sick thing for a parent (who gives life) to teach their children to willing die so easily, what is the purpose or value of life it death or getting into paradise is so great. I'm no psycologist, but I would say this is some kind of phycosis that stems from living under siege for so many years.
I can't think of any other regions or cultures in the intire world where people value life so cheaply.
Gundi of India liberated his land from western occupiers by using non violence.
The easy thing to do would be to Nuke the whole region and put a end to this insanity, the hard and right thing to do would for these people to sit down and talk to each other. If you get to know each other then maybe you can begin to care about each other.
I would like to see just one day a year where both Palastines and Isralies join in a peace festival. This is one of the reasons why we hold the international Olympics, it allows us to get to know one another and to come to love and respect our common hummanity.

White knight said:
I checked out the videos teaching children to die for the land. And read Arabian's post about how Isralies feel about non-Isralies. I think there are some serious mental problems with all the people in that region.
Maybe it is the harsh lands that they live in and fanatical religious belifes that make them so polarized against people who are not like them.
Western cultures belive that life is a gift, not to be thrown away for something as cheap as dirt. The West values diversity,
It is a very sick thing for a parent (who gives life) to teach their children to willing die so easily, what is the purpose or value of life it death or getting into paradise is so great. I'm no psycologist, but I would say this is some kind of phycosis that stems from living under siege for so many years.
I can't think of any other regions or cultures in the intire world where people value life so cheaply.
Gundi of India liberated his land from western occupiers by using non violence.
The easy thing to do would be to Nuke the whole region and put a end to this insanity, the hard and right thing to do would for these people to sit down and talk to each other. If you get to know each other then maybe you can begin to care about each other.
I would like to see just one day a year where both Palastines and Isralies join in a peace festival. This is one of the reasons why we hold the international Olympics, it allows us to get to know one another and to come to love and respect our common hummanity.

What you think, feel, observe, concoct or imagine is meaningless.

Israel has talked and given concessions and signed agreements with the Arabs.

Get this through your cranium, the Arabs are not interested.......

You will never see a moment, an hour, a day, a month or a year when Arabs will join in peace. You have a greater chance of jumping into a pit of venomous snakes and signing a peace agreement with the head snake.

The Arabs have never been oppressed except by their own leaders and clerics. You can read anything you want but you can't change reality.

The Arabs have decided that their path in this existence is to die for their god Allah and they will get their wish.

Human's who kill other humans do not even eat the people they murder.

Join the army and fight in Iraq. There you will learn a little bit of reality.

What you imply is that Arabs are sub-human. They don’t have the same basic desires for life as other humans. Or they cannot rationalize a plan to insure their own survival and all Arabs are blind followers of Jihad marching to Martyrdom as instructed by Allah. lol
I’m no stranger to military operations or Arabs. How many campaigns are you a seasoned veteran of?
I fulfilled my contract months ago, I'm enjoying the summer off. I'm getting back in soon. I hate Northern Winters. I'd rather spend it in the Sand Box. That’s the difference between you chat room warriors and me. You talk tough but are not willing to spill your own blood for the viewpoints that you take. Sometimes I think that it's not worth it to defend a Nation of spoiled slackers , just so they can have the right to not work, smoke pot, hump their girlfriends and then bad mouth the institutions that support them and gave them thoes right.
It reminds me of the news interview I saw prior to the 2nd Presidential debate in Missouri. A reporter was interviewing a crowd of college students He asked the crowd how many of you support the war in Iraq and the president’s decision to go to war. They overwhelmingly cheered. His next question was "since you support the war how many of you would volunteer to go fight in the war?" Not one of the spoiled silver spooned brats would speak up. He asked, “Oh so you think that just the underprivileged people should fight in wars” They were silent like they had been punched in the stomach.
Everyone has a opinion on what has to be done, but not many want to put forth the effort to do it. :smoke:

White knight said:
What you imply is that Arabs are sub-human. They don’t have the same basic desires for life as other humans. Or they cannot rationalize a plan to insure their own survival and all Arabs are blind followers of Jihad marching to Martyrdom as instructed by Allah. lol
I’m no stranger to military operations or Arabs. How many campaigns are you a seasoned veteran of?
I fulfilled my contract months ago, I'm enjoying the summer off. I'm getting back in soon. I hate Northern Winters. I'd rather spend it in the Sand Box. That’s the difference between you chat room warriors and me. You talk tough but are not willing to spill your own blood for the viewpoints that you take. Sometimes I think that it's not worth it to defend a Nation of spoiled slackers , just so they can have the right to not work, smoke pot, hump their girlfriends and then bad mouth the institutions that support them and gave them thoes right.
It reminds me of the news interview I saw prior to the 2nd Presidential debate in Missouri. A reporter was interviewing a crowd of college students He asked the crowd how many of you support the war in Iraq and the president’s decision to go to war. They overwhelmingly cheered. His next question was "since you support the war how many of you would volunteer to go fight in the war?" Not one of the spoiled silver spooned brats would speak up. He asked, “Oh so you think that just the underprivileged people should fight in wars” They were silent like they had been punched in the stomach.
Everyone has a opinion on what has to be done, but not many want to put forth the effort to do it. :smoke:

we should have garbage service too, that doesn't mean we all want to be garbage men. IF it gets to the point where we need thirty three year old, out of shape, weaklings like myself, I will sign up.

rtwngAvngr said:
we should have garbage service too, that doesn't mean we all want to be garbage men. IF it gets to the point where we need thirty three year old, out of shape, weaklings like myself, I will sign up.

You Moron!
Are you implying our service members are like garbage men, doing you a lowly disgusting service.
I have several years over you and I'm not in the shape I used to be but still have taken the time from my private life to serve. I'm ashamed to say that I will fight and defend people like you.

Maybe your right you need us lowly garbage men and women to defend people like you, people of a higher intellect and caliber then us.

Forum List

Back