Arabs Teaching Their Young Martyrdom

Quran : 002. Al-Baqarah
190. And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].

So we fight who fight us
What do you think about shooting a little girl with 13 bullets?
What do you call that?
Or when Israel shoots children, you say its okay she is a daughter of Arabian guy
And the Arab is terrorism, no matter what was the dream of this girl it doesn’t matter
And when her people answer this situation or even make a vow they are terrorism and should die
How many Israeli kill the Palestinian? They live on their land too they both live in the same land but we always says that Palestinians is a terrorism and the Israelis defend their land? What equality
Who began 1st if you asked your self?
Right when the Israelis make a war at 1948, they came on the Palestinian land and ripped it
And now they are trying to eliminate them and take their land by force
Why we don’t say that Palestinian defend their land, I think if the Palestinian didn’t fight for their land, all of them will be now killed by the Israelis,

208. O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islâm (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islâmic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitân (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy.
Quran : 008. Al-Anfâl
61. But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and (put your) trust in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
But they didn’t want peace
I mean real peace not as Sharon always says, he just speak and at the end do what he want, how he want peace though he was a part from abattoir Dir Yaseen
He always talks and promise and not keeping
He said he won't go any more and take a part from Palestinian land and he didn’t
He built the wall where every one rejected this idea
He didn’t work with the Road Plan. He didn’t …………
Where is the peace he wants?
Yeah he talk, is that the peace he want
And if we looked at the situation more deeply we will see that, the Palestinians is the more one who want the peace cuz Israelis eliminating them day after day and try to ripp every thing they have and as we see Israel is well equipped by the weapons when Palestinian don’t have the money or the power Israel have
So it will be better to Palestinian to have peace
But always Israel promise and don’t keep their promises and this characteristic the Israelis are well-known by it is written in their Talmud too "if any one read it"
This is why Palestinians don’t believe them no more.

And if we saw the 3ahd that Omar Ebn Alkhatab gave to the people of Jerusalem when he open it
He gave him a promise never to force them on a religion and gave them safe on their life, money and never destroys or burns their churches, and if any one read the Talmud he will see what Jewish says about other religion
Or see what they write in their book
How to punish the nations who call for any religion but the Jews
"Hit the people who live in this city with the sword and prohibit them from their *baha2em with sword and take their luggage in its plaza and burn it and burn the whole country and its contains all for your god to be a hill forever never build after that"
in the old testament in the 20th correction17_10
"if you are near a country which you will fight ask her people for peace if they accepted and surrendered and open to you her gates, then all people in it are your slaves, but if it didn’t surrendered and fight you then siege it and if your god opened it to you kill all her males with your sword and the children and the women and the livestock and every thing in this country take it to your self, and take what you gain from your enemy that god gave it to you, this what you should do in every country far from you and not from your nation, and those nation that your god gave you a part from it don’t take anything from it but you should forbid enter it"
and at last i wanna ask
why when one israeli die or any un arabian guy die or get killed
we still talk and talk
and when an arabic or a palestinian die, its okay
isnt they both from mankind,
im sure sorry for the both if anyone of them die
but both Israeli and palestinian choosed this way
they could make peace if they want
i want talk now who want and who dont want peace
but if they both wanna peace they could make it
there is no execuse .......

White knight said:
You Moron!
Are you implying our service members are like garbage men, doing you a lowly disgusting service.
I have several years over you and I'm not in the shape I used to be but still have taken the time from my private life to serve. I'm ashamed to say that I will fight and defend people like you.

Maybe your right you need us lowly garbage men and women to defend people like you, people of a higher intellect and caliber then us.

does society need doctors? Are you one? In our modern society we specialize. Get over yourself.

Good comeback, whatever it was supposed to mean.
Now stay out of my converstations, your not worth talking too.

White knight said:
What you imply is that Arabs are sub-human. They don’t have the same basic desires for life as other humans. Or they cannot rationalize a plan to insure their own survival and all Arabs are blind followers of Jihad marching to Martyrdom as instructed by Allah. lol
I’m no stranger to military operations or Arabs. How many campaigns are you a seasoned veteran of?
I fulfilled my contract months ago, I'm enjoying the summer off. I'm getting back in soon. I hate Northern Winters. I'd rather spend it in the Sand Box. That’s the difference between you chat room warriors and me. You talk tough but are not willing to spill your own blood for the viewpoints that you take. Sometimes I think that it's not worth it to defend a Nation of spoiled slackers , just so they can have the right to not work, smoke pot, hump their girlfriends and then bad mouth the institutions that support them and gave them thoes right.
It reminds me of the news interview I saw prior to the 2nd Presidential debate in Missouri. A reporter was interviewing a crowd of college students He asked the crowd how many of you support the war in Iraq and the president’s decision to go to war. They overwhelmingly cheered. His next question was "since you support the war how many of you would volunteer to go fight in the war?" Not one of the spoiled silver spooned brats would speak up. He asked, “Oh so you think that just the underprivileged people should fight in wars” They were silent like they had been punched in the stomach.
Everyone has a opinion on what has to be done, but not many want to put forth the effort to do it. :smoke:

So you just came back from the sand box. Which side did you fight for? Did you drink and eat with your fellow terrorist warriors and how many Americans did you blow up?

You ask how many campaigns am I a seasoned veteran of? (incorrect grammer Muhammad).

I am a veteran of two wars against those who blew up the World Trade Towers. In which theater of Arab war against humanity did you fight? You seem to say that it is not worth fighting for a country of spoiled slackers and pot smokers. Then why is it you fought for Sadaam Hussein?

Arabs are not sub-humans but simply mass murdering suicidal maniacs.

Arabian said:
190. And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].

So we fight who fight us
What do you think about shooting a little girl with 13 bullets?
What do you call that?
Or when Israel shoots children, you say its okay she is a daughter of Arabian guy
And the Arab is terrorism, no matter what was the dream of this girl it doesn’t matter
And when her people answer this situation or even make a vow they are terrorism and should die
How many Israeli kill the Palestinian? They live on their land too they both live in the same land but we always says that Palestinians is a terrorism and the Israelis defend their land? What equality
Who began 1st if you asked your self?
Right when the Israelis make a war at 1948, they came on the Palestinian land and ripped it
And now they are trying to eliminate them and take their land by force
Why we don’t say that Palestinian defend their land, I think if the Palestinian didn’t fight for their land, all of them will be now killed by the Israelis,

208. O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islâm (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islâmic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitân (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy.
Quran : 008. Al-Anfâl
61. But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and (put your) trust in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
But they didn’t want peace
I mean real peace not as Sharon always says, he just speak and at the end do what he want, how he want peace though he was a part from abattoir Dir Yaseen
He always talks and promise and not keeping
He said he won't go any more and take a part from Palestinian land and he didn’t
He built the wall where every one rejected this idea
He didn’t work with the Road Plan. He didn’t …………
Where is the peace he wants?
Yeah he talk, is that the peace he want
And if we looked at the situation more deeply we will see that, the Palestinians is the more one who want the peace cuz Israelis eliminating them day after day and try to ripp every thing they have and as we see Israel is well equipped by the weapons when Palestinian don’t have the money or the power Israel have
So it will be better to Palestinian to have peace
But always Israel promise and don’t keep their promises and this characteristic the Israelis are well-known by it is written in their Talmud too "if any one read it"
This is why Palestinians don’t believe them no more.

And if we saw the 3ahd that Omar Ebn Alkhatab gave to the people of Jerusalem when he open it
He gave him a promise never to force them on a religion and gave them safe on their life, money and never destroys or burns their churches, and if any one read the Talmud he will see what Jewish says about other religion
Or see what they write in their book
How to punish the nations who call for any religion but the Jews
"Hit the people who live in this city with the sword and prohibit them from their *baha2em with sword and take their luggage in its plaza and burn it and burn the whole country and its contains all for your god to be a hill forever never build after that"
in the old testament in the 20th correction17_10
"if you are near a country which you will fight ask her people for peace if they accepted and surrendered and open to you her gates, then all people in it are your slaves, but if it didn’t surrendered and fight you then siege it and if your god opened it to you kill all her males with your sword and the children and the women and the livestock and every thing in this country take it to your self, and take what you gain from your enemy that god gave it to you, this what you should do in every country far from you and not from your nation, and those nation that your god gave you a part from it don’t take anything from it but you should forbid enter it"
and at last i wanna ask
why when one israeli die or any un arabian guy die or get killed
we still talk and talk
and when an arabic or a palestinian die, its okay
isnt they both from mankind,
im sure sorry for the both if anyone of them die
but both Israeli and palestinian choosed this way
they could make peace if they want
i want talk now who want and who dont want peace
but if they both wanna peace they could make it
there is no execuse .......

Stop rambling and speaking nonsense while Prophet Muhammad married a 9 year old girl and then attacked the Jewish people around him.

Arabs have never wanted to make peace but simply follow the Qur'anic injunction to convert all the world's unbelievers or simply kill them.

Stop quoting the Torah. You are now taking words you don't understand while misquoting Hebrew words. You didn't like it when the Qur'an wasn't quoted in your lying version.

That 13 year old Arab girl martyr was carrying a bomb belt around her waist. She now resides with Muhammad and this 13 year old girl has 72 dark eyed virgins to enjoy for eternity.

White knight said:
Good comeback, whatever it was supposed to mean.
Now stay out of my converstations, your not worth talking too.

Why do you call yourself White Knight? Why not use your own Arabic name here at the USAMessage Board?

Is your name really Kalif Muhammad Jabril?

The Arabs living in Israel choose to teach death to their children for the land of the Jewish people. They teach that the land of the Jewish people somehow belongs to them instead of accepting the fact that they lost 5 wars trying to take it away from the Jewish people.

Look and listen to the following videos teaching their children the right to die in the fires of their moon-god. These people are truly a throw-back to the idol worshipers talked about in the ancient Old Testament as Joshua and the Hebrews entered Canaan to destroy a similar pagan fire-death worship.

And they still do it today. Teaching their children to go out now and stab Jews. I removed the broken link from my quote of the OP.

The Arabs living in Israel choose to teach death to their children for the land of the Jewish people. They teach that the land of the Jewish people somehow belongs to them instead of accepting the fact that they lost 5 wars trying to take it away from the Jewish people.

Look and listen to the following videos teaching their children the right to die in the fires of their moon-god. These people are truly a throw-back to the idol worshipers talked about in the ancient Old Testament as Joshua and the Hebrews entered Canaan to destroy a similar pagan fire-death worship.

And they still do it today. Teaching their children to go out now and stab Jews. I removed the broken link from my quote of the OP.

Y U bump 13-year old thread? Oldest necro thread revived, ever!

White knight said:
What you imply is that Arabs are sub-human. They don’t have the same basic desires for life as other humans. Or they cannot rationalize a plan to insure their own survival and all Arabs are blind followers of Jihad marching to Martyrdom as instructed by Allah. lol
I’m no stranger to military operations or Arabs. How many campaigns are you a seasoned veteran of?
I fulfilled my contract months ago, I'm enjoying the summer off. I'm getting back in soon. I hate Northern Winters. I'd rather spend it in the Sand Box. That’s the difference between you chat room warriors and me. You talk tough but are not willing to spill your own blood for the viewpoints that you take. Sometimes I think that it's not worth it to defend a Nation of spoiled slackers , just so they can have the right to not work, smoke pot, hump their girlfriends and then bad mouth the institutions that support them and gave them thoes right.
It reminds me of the news interview I saw prior to the 2nd Presidential debate in Missouri. A reporter was interviewing a crowd of college students He asked the crowd how many of you support the war in Iraq and the president’s decision to go to war. They overwhelmingly cheered. His next question was "since you support the war how many of you would volunteer to go fight in the war?" Not one of the spoiled silver spooned brats would speak up. He asked, “Oh so you think that just the underprivileged people should fight in wars” They were silent like they had been punched in the stomach.
Everyone has a opinion on what has to be done, but not many want to put forth the effort to do it. :smoke:

So you just came back from the sand box. Which side did you fight for? Did you drink and eat with your fellow terrorist warriors and how many Americans did you blow up?

You ask how many campaigns am I a seasoned veteran of? (incorrect grammer Muhammad).

I am a veteran of two wars against those who blew up the World Trade Towers. In which theater of Arab war against humanity did you fight? You seem to say that it is not worth fighting for a country of spoiled slackers and pot smokers. Then why is it you fought for Sadaam Hussein?

Arabs are not sub-humans but simply mass murdering suicidal maniacs.

The people that blew up the World Trade Center were mostly Saudis, not one Iraqi or Afghan was involved. You were in involved in conflicts that were even stupider and counterproductive than the one I was involved in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back