Ar-15 used by homeowner to stop 3 attackers shooting from a car...

Bed wetters take heed...

762-503-220.png
In the words of Mr. Quigley: I said I didn't have a used for them. Not that I did not know how to use them.

You guys that think your are tough because you bought an assault type rifle shouldn't assume those wanting to ban them are not well armed.
You mean an AR15 sporting rifle... harmless
You watch far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

the tool used by the homeowner....an AR-15 self defense rifle...

Homeowner shoots at drive-by suspects, killing 2

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.
Hmm what's the score in the AR league?

Good guys: 3
Bad guys: 17
Pussy
You need to find a scarier boogie man than the AR15 sporting rifle... they are harmless

Of course gun dealer guy in South Dakota - TOTALLY harmless. Is that what you tell your teenage customers?
I can’t sell to anyone under the age of 18, it’s the law of the land. Just like private sales are private it’s the law of the land.

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.

No....good guys saved over 26 and likely more at the Texas church shooting.....when the police failed to arrive until after the shooter left the scene....the NRA instructor with his privately owned AR-15 rifles saved 26 lives and likely more since the shooter was still killing people..

There are over 5 million AR type rifles in the U.S. 17/5,000,000 is .00034%, which is hardly statistically significant.

And even the WAPO has assessed that gun control wouldn't have stopped mass shootings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...prevented-by-gun-laws/?utm_term=.10ca433591aa

So a criminal with a gun shot three criminals with guns. Awesome thread, 2aguy. :thup:

No one said the homeowner was a criminal, and he wasn't arrested for having the gun, which would have happened if he had a record...

So a criminal with a gun shot three criminals with guns. Awesome thread, 2aguy. :thup:

No one said the homeowner was a criminal, and he wasn't arrested for having the gun, which would have happened if he had a record...

We don't know for a fact that he was a criminal. We do know that three men shot up his home, and he just happened to have an AR-15 on hand while outside. He may not have a record, but he was definitely knee deep in shit.

They'll never get a posthumous degree in nuclear science or a Nobel Peace Prize, but at least they died doing what they loved.
:laughing0301:

Please provide us with a followup story more recent than last May.
Not sure about you, but I don't often sit on my front porch with my Glock at 2:15 in the morning.
But you probably think that's totally normal. :wink:

We don't know for a fact that he was a criminal. We do know that three men shot up his home, and he just happened to have an AR-15 on hand while outside. He may not have a record, but he was definitely knee deep in shit.

At 2:15 in the morning he JUST HAPPENED to be on his front porch with an AR-15.
LoL!! :D

Not sure about you, but I don't often sit on my front porch with my Glock at 2:15 in the morning.
None of your business

Bullshit, dude, that is all hypocritical conjecture in your lazy libtarded brain.

You justmake shit up to fit your world view then go on thinking you are some kind of rational person which you aint.

None of your business

I'll bet the cops made it THEIR business.
LoL dude - go sell more guns

None of your business

I'll bet the cops made it THEIR business.
LoL dude - go sell more guns
Lol
You need to come over and buy a couple from me, I will sell you them at cost. Seriously

Bullshit, dude, that is all hypocritical conjecture in your lazy libtarded brain.

You justmake shit up to fit your world view then go on thinking you are some kind of rational person which you aint.

Yeah. He was just outside mowing his lawn with his AR-15 when three people randomly decided to shoot at him from a vehicle. :lol:

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

is that today's NRA talking point?

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

you seem to have missed the point, oh randian one

Forum List

Back