Ar-15 used by homeowner to stop 3 attackers shooting from a car...

Somebody tried to burn down his house, and came back later to shoot up his front porch. It would be ridiculous to believe he wasn't into something.

Or it could be he owes someone money and these guys were sent to colect the hard way.

You are such a judgmental wanker.

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

the tool used by the homeowner....an AR-15 self defense rifle...

Homeowner shoots at drive-by suspects, killing 2

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.

is that today's NRA talking point?
The NRA is not near enough pro-gun, the country needs to be better armed...

Last edited:
Yeah. He was just outside mowing his lawn with his AR-15 when three people randomly decided to shoot at him from a vehicle. :lol:
Yeah. He obviously had threats on his life, Nimrod.

Why cant you engage your brain and think for your own damned self?

So a criminal with a gun shot three criminals with guns. Awesome thread, 2aguy. :thup:

No one said the homeowner was a criminal, and he wasn't arrested for having the gun, which would have happened if he had a record...

Please provide us with a followup story more recent than last May.
Not sure about you, but I don't often sit on my front porch with my Glock at 2:15 in the morning.
But you probably think that's totally normal. :wink:
So a criminal with a gun shot three criminals with guns. Awesome thread, 2aguy. :thup:

No one said the homeowner was a criminal, and he wasn't arrested for having the gun, which would have happened if he had a record...

Not sure about you, but I don't often sit on my front porch with my Glock at 2:15 in the morning.

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

you seem to have missed the point, oh randian one

No, you entirely missed the point. Did you even read the article? Someone had tried to torch his house the day before. The police had an ongoing arson investigation.

there is no evidence the home owner was a criminal, dork.

Somebody tried to burn down his house, and came back later to shoot up his front porch. It would be ridiculous to believe he wasn't into something.

Yep - probably owed them drug money or something.

Hide in the bushes - murder the men .. with AR in hand
He paid 'em, then left 'em lying in the rain

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.

is that today's NRA talking point?

Today's? Happened last May but never mind that - they'll pull this story out once a year for the next ten and post it under Current Events :)

Ummmm. Where did the bullets go that missed?

They get rounded up by little elves and returned by Santa the next Christmas. o_O

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

Nope - I'd let the cops handle it. This isn't the Wild Wild West.
Nothing good happens at 2:15 in the morning

They get rounded up by little elves and returned by Santa the next Christmas. o_O

Yeah, if he'd killed a neighbor .. no biggie.

Police officers have no constitutional duty to protect you.

Or it could be he owes someone money and these guys were sent to colect the hard way.

You are such a judgmental wanker.

Yeah. Nothing criminal. It was the gas company. Setting his house on fire and shooting up his front porch was their 10 day shut off notice.

Yes well, if someone had tried to set my house on fire - I'd likely have a damn good hunch who my enemies were and would have told the cops.
He didn't most likely because he was hiding something.
Taking the law into your own hands is dumb.
Sure, I'd have had my gun ready to rumble on the nightstand and 911 on speed dial.
But hiding in the bushes with an AR 15 at 2 in the morning?
Stoopid

Yeah, if he'd killed a neighbor .. no biggie.

Remember that when someone comes shooting to kill you and you have a gun RIGHT THERE to defend yourself! Don't you dare shoot back because you MIGHT MISS and hit an innocent person in the background! Just stand still and let them take you out with as few shots as possible. You might save the life of a person standing behind you.

Yes well, if someone had tried to set my house on fire - I'd likely have a damn good hunch who my enemies were and would have told the cops.
Sure, I'd have had my gun ready to rumble on the nightstand and 911 on speed dial.
Stoopid

A little advice here: Going head to head with three armed people with only a pistol, is a bad idea. That's why we have AR-15s.

small men with small genitals think guns make them big men

Says a control freak * anyway, those dead guys they will not be missed LOL

If I could reach way out to 500 yards and smack something dead with my genitals, then I wouldn't need a gun.

We don't know for a fact that he was a criminal. We do know that three men shot up his home, and he just happened to have an AR-15 on hand while outside. He may not have a record, but he was definitely knee deep in shit.

At 2:15 in the morning he JUST HAPPENED to be on his front porch with an AR-15.
LoL!! :D

In his defense they had tried to burn down his house in the days before the shooting.
But yeah they were pissed at him for something they felt they couldnt call the cops over.

Stoopid

A little advice here: Going head to head with three armed people with only a pistol, is a bad idea. That's why we have AR-15s.

let us know how many times you imbeciles have to go up against 3 armed individuals.

Forum List

Back