Ar-15 used by homeowner to stop 3 attackers shooting from a car...

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

the tool used by the homeowner....an AR-15 self defense rifle...

Homeowner shoots at drive-by suspects, killing 2

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.
Hmm what's the score in the AR league?

Good guys: 3
Bad guys: 17
Pussy
You need to find a scarier boogie man than the AR15 sporting rifle... they are harmless

Sporting rifle? Harmless? :lol:

Yep. Not even powerful enough to use for legal deer hunting. It's only .22 caliber. Tiny bullet. It's a varmint rifle at best.

And harmless enough to kill 17 children before the police arrive.

I could kill 17 kids with a screwdriver or .22 revolver. What's your point?

Killing kids is not a measurable value of a firearms power.

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

the tool used by the homeowner....an AR-15 self defense rifle...

Homeowner shoots at drive-by suspects, killing 2

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.
I'm not saying he shouldn't have an AR-15, but what was he doing with it in his yard?

And don't think it was target practice because that seems to be a suburban area.

You could find out who he is, and ask him.....all I have is the news story and the information they reported.

So what if it was used.

I use a gun at the range every week.

Suicide is a choice. Suicide is not a crime.
please post your SD stats

WHy

You made the claim not me it's up to you to post the stats then prove that there are "dozens" of murders for each defensive gun use

And FYI one does not have to fire a gun for it to be used in self defense
cops don't count
I have proven how many murders--I'm giving you one LAST time, to show how many SD uses

I never mentioned cops

YOU made the claim that there are dozens of murders for every defensive gun use.

Prove it.
Key Gun Violence Statistics* | Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
  • 32 are murdered
  • 58 die from suicide
  • 1 killed unintentionally
  • 1 killed by legal intervention
  • 1 died but was intent unknown
  • 164 injured in an attack
  • 10 survive a suicide attempt
  • 45 shot unintentionally
  • 3 are shot in a legal intervention
etc etc
and how does that equal dozens for every defensive gun use?

So what if it was used.

I use a gun at the range every week.

Suicide is a choice. Suicide is not a crime.
please post your SD stats

WHy

You made the claim not me it's up to you to post the stats then prove that there are "dozens" of murders for each defensive gun use

And FYI one does not have to fire a gun for it to be used in self defense
cops don't count
I have proven how many murders--I'm giving you one LAST time, to show how many SD uses

I never mentioned cops

YOU made the claim that there are dozens of murders for every defensive gun use.

Prove it.
Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults
Latest Crime Statistics Released — FBI
that's about 10,000 used in murders
332,198 robberies so that's over 100,000 guns used in robberies
800,000 aggravated assault that's about 200,000 guns used in Assault
Table 1
310,000 minimum

You made the claim that DOZENS OF MURDERS are committed for every defensive gun use

a robbery is not a murder
an assault is not a murder

Forum List

Back