Appreciation

1. And you finally admitted you barely get by so spend your summer vacation teaching remedial classes at a public college.
  2. ...

I never said anything about "remedial classes." Are you lying out of desperation again, Salty?

Yeahhhh.... Sorry. I didn't have a copy of Dave Berg's "Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions" in front of me at the time...

Don't beat yourself up about it. It's only the internet. Take it all with a grain of salt.

I honestly dont beat myself up about other people acting stupid on the Internet much.

That's a good policy. I kinda feel bad about Salty's meltdown. I don't mean to rub salt in the wound. He's very sensitive, you know.

Unkotare has a special affinity for the number two as he is so used to playing with it when it isn't running out of his mouth!
I've been observing quietly and I've begun to see that pretty much most everything everyone else says about him is right on target.

Now that the trolling has died down a little, I would also like to say that I appreciate my students very much. Many of them are working harder than most of us here ever have under conditions and facing challenges that most of us here could not. Sometimes some students challenge the limits of patience, but overall they are a real inspiration.

Stop trolling, Salty.

Blow me, faggot troll. Here, let me dip my dick in some salt for ya. Now get busy teaching those 9th graders that they are in "junior college" despite still being in grade school.

Many have estimated that it now takes a person going through a BA just to get the education they used to get by the time they graduated high school.

I'm sure you can imagine many things, troll.

I can imagine what a real loser-clown-butthole you must really be in life, faggot, to troll people for 5 years over a thread about improving police training just because you're too fucking stupid and intolerant of things you don't understand nor agree with! Now go help your students be 28th in learning in the world! The bell just rang! :auiqs.jpg:

I can imagine what a real loser-clown-butthole you must really be in life, faggot, to troll people for 5 years over a thread about improving police training just because you're too fucking stupid and intolerant of things you don't understand nor agree with! Now go help your students be 28th in learning in the world! The bell just rang! :auiqs.jpg:

You need to let this obsession go, Salty.

Just got done with a luncheon the school set up for Teacher Appreciation Week. Can't beat free Chinese food. Lots of kind words for all of us from the higher-ups. A little time to hang out with some colleagues I don't see very often. Messages from students plastered all over the walls. Not a bad lunch.

Now it's off to register my youngest for kindergarten. No night school tonight.

Probably should have taught night school. No new or unexpected information. Kindergarten will be at the same school where his brother completed elementary school. Still, good to show the face and be involved.

Our department head brought in coffee and bagels and such for all the teachers in our department this morning. My first class is pretty small, so I snuck some coffee out for a few of them. Of course, one student promptly spilled coffee all over the place. He felt so bad about it, it was kind of funny.

And in the next class I actually had a couple of students who had never eaten a bagel! I was so shocked I snuck a couple out for them. One student loved it, the other not so much. To be fair, I didn't have any cream cheese.

Forum List

Back