Apparent leftist teacher fired for bringing gun to school

• Banned
She was a 4th grade teacher. Anyway, there is no shortage of leftists who love guns, particularly when things don't go their way.

Teacher charged after 'bringing loaded gun and six-inch fighting knife into elementary school class' | Daily Mail Online

Interesting. I wonder why she felt the need to bring the gun to school?

I can see the gun but the knife is a waste of time.

I think that's a woman thing. Guns are scary because they make noises and shake a lot. Knives are safer because they stay quiet or something.

She was a 4th grade teacher. Anyway, there is no shortage of leftists who love guns, particularly when things don't go their way.

Teacher charged after 'bringing loaded gun and six-inch fighting knife into elementary school class' | Daily Mail Online

Hmm. Sounds a bit sketchy, however, who can blame a teacher for fearing for her life on the job these days? What's the spin here? She was planning some kind of payback for losing her job? What a slippery slope we have nowadays what with the media thought police and simultaneous outcries and condemnation of the right to bear the sword. Seems no one gets away with concealing weapons on school campuses but those who succeed in shooting them up. So was this a case of an ounce of prevention or malevolent machinations, and which side of the political spectrum with celebrate or condemn this woman? Care to place a bet? No? Me neither.

If the gun is registered and licensed in her name or whatever is to be done on her end, may she fight for her safety and the right to get her job back if she still wants it.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

What she did was illegal. That's why she was arrested.

Forum List

Back