AOC states we haven't seen Co2 levels like this since the Pliocene period

I always get a nice chuckle when the left gets on their high horse and acts as if everyone else is beneath them intellectually.

Just in case ... I am not "the left," and I am not talking about "everyone else". But then, your reading comprehension, or rather your utter lack thereof, your scientific ignorance, your conspiracy bullshit, plus your blatant disrespect for your interlocutors, combined, make you out as yet another denizen of the Basket of Deplorables. Since I am currently busy filling my Ignore Dungeon, you come in right handy. Thanks.

how she comes up with the idea that a country that contains less than 5% of the worlds population can change the climate of the entire planet?
That's a softball. For one, we account for over 14% of the planet's CO2 emissions. We,the EU, and China accou tfor over half the planet's greenhoise gas emissions. Second, we have a very large economy, so other countries will follow along with ideas in their economic interests. For example, if we can innovate and make other forms of energy more economical,other countries will buy and use those other methods.
/——/ Ahhhh the excuse to soak the American tax payer and redistribute their wealth.

Ahhhh the excuse to soak the American tax payer and redistribute their wealth.
Well, that's your (rather hilariously dumb) opinion. But at least you recognize that the discussion of what we should do about climate change is not the same discussion as the validity of the science.

Well, that's your (rather hilariously dumb) opinion. But at least you recognize that the discussion of what we should do about climate change is not the same discussion as the validity of the science.

Fort Fun just wants to smoke reefer, pollute the air, cause smog, and blame you!

Just call him Wayne, or DWAYNEEE, cause he is another scientist want-to-be, who muses on the state of the planet, while higher than a hot air balloon-)

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

Oceans were 90 feet higher? So why aren't oceans 90 feet higher today?
So...you came to the dumping ground for climate science deniers to beg answers to these questions, instead of looking up what scientists say? That shows quite clearly that you are not honestly interested in answers to your questions.
Here's the only created disaster from back then.

5c940a87c7c69ce13fd191cf1bde683c.jpg

/——/ The climate has been changing since the day the earth was formed and will continue to do so no matter how much progresses raise taxes and restrict freedom.

Why would you insist doing something you simply have no control over?

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

Oceans were 90 feet higher? So why aren't oceans 90 feet higher today?
So...you came to the dumping ground for climate science deniers to beg answers to these questions, instead of looking up what scientists say? That shows quite clearly that you are not honestly interested in answers to your questions.
Here's the only created disaster from back then.

5c940a87c7c69ce13fd191cf1bde683c.jpg
Love the Far side...

AND LIBERALS TRUST THE SCIENTIFIC JUDGMENT OF A DROOLING, BRAIN-ADDLED RETARD WHO JUST RECENTLY STATED HOW SHE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A KITCHEN SINK GARBAGE DISPOSAL IS FOR?????????

That stupid, special-needs-child, American-hating third-world-retard probably needs people to wipe ITS asshole every time IT takes a shit because this vegetable can't figure out the concept of asshole hygiene on its own. What a nightcrawling imitation of the female gender that glorified bartender is!

It's so stupid, when it WAS a bartender, I'll bet it put gravel in the drinks of people who ordered, "Such-and-such, on the rocks." She's living proof that the Third World really are the subhuman, parasitic dregs of humanity. Who deserve every misery these low-I.Q. CRETINS bring upon themselves.

The problem is they are not only inflicting on themselves, but us at the same time.

I'm looking for a more simplistic answer, not 55 pages I don't have time to read.
No you're not, or you would have read the abstract at the very beginning, which summarizes the 55 pages. You're a fraud. You aren't looking for any answers at all. And i just proved it.

What you proved is you have no answers. Otherwise you would have provided some instead of posting links you don't even understand.

The climate has been changing since the day the earth was formed
It has? And how do you know that?

Go ahead,answer.
/——/ I can’t believe how uneducated you are. Seems like you’d know this from your “vast” studies.
How Earths Climate has Changed since it was Formed | Actforlibraries.org
Since the formation of the earth around 4.5 billion years ago, it’s climate has undergone vast changes due to the constant evolution of its physical elements like its landmasses (continents) and oceans, changes in the levels of greenhouse gases contained within its dense atmosphere, the intensity of radiation emanating from the sun, as well as the earth’s orbit around it. Though during the last billion years, the temperature consistency of the planet has been broken by periods of frost starting from about 925 million years ago and even up to about 2 million years ago, overall, for most of its history, its mean temperature was about 8 to 15 degrees warmer than at present. During the past million years, the average temperature of the earth’s surface has hovered at 5 degrees Celsius more or less through the course of 10 ice ages.

how she comes up with the idea that a country that contains less than 5% of the worlds population can change the climate of the entire planet?
That's a softball. For one, we account for over 14% of the planet's CO2 emissions. We,the EU, and China accou tfor over half the planet's greenhoise gas emissions. Second, we have a very large economy, so other countries will follow along with ideas in their economic interests. For example, if we can innovate and make other forms of energy more economical,other countries will buy and use those other methods.

14% huh? So we 14% are going to change the climate across the entire planet?

People follow our lead? Then how many capitalist countries are there besides us? If we could create other forms of energy cheaper than petroleum products, don't you think we would have by now? We clean up our own mess, but places like China didn't seem to follow that lead.

What you proved is you have no answers.
And, as anyone can see, you are completely full f shit and making stuff up to soothe yourself. You pretended to want a link to support a claim. I provided it. You made up sonething stupid and refused to read it, citing its length. Of course, at the very top, was a one paragraph summary of the study, demonstrating not only that you didnt even look at the link you pretended to beg for, but that you never had any interest in the link you were begging for .

You're a fraud.

Forum List

Back