AOC states we haven't seen Co2 levels like this since the Pliocene period

Who's changing the subject?
You are. You falsely claimed that emission controls have no effect on our nations emissions. Then you try to distract from your madeup lie by cherry picming one reg in one State. That is you, tryimg to change the subject. Frauds gave been doing that since before baby jebus outfrauded them all.

Maybe reread the conversation. I said E-check provided no results here in Ohio. I didn't say anything about other places.

Who's changing the subject?
You are. You falsely claimed that emission controls have no effect on our nations emissions. Then you try to distract from your madeup lie by cherry picming one reg in one State. That is you, tryimg to change the subject. Frauds gave been doing that since before baby jebus outfrauded them all.

Maybe reread the conversation. I said E-check provided no results here in Ohio. I didn't say anything about other places.
Oh. Okay.

So if they were that high waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy before mankind came out around, then its obviously not mankinds fault c02 is that high now. I mean if it has been before mankind then how can it be mankinds fault now? She just proved that c02 levels can raise this high without a single human being even being on the planet.

But anway, she is wrong and a fucking retard. I can not even to honestly understand she got to where she is. Everytime she states a fact it sounds like she read some stupid comment someone dropped on a twitter page and she said "hey that sounds good in my head so it must be true, Im going to say that on national tv"

So if they were that high waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy before mankind came out around, then its obviously not mankinds fault c02 is that high now. I mean if it has been before mankind then how can it be mankinds fault now? She just proved that c02 levels can raise this high without a single human being even being on the planet.

But anway, she is wrong and a fucking retard. I can not even to honestly understand she got to where she is. Everytime she states a fact it sounds like she read some stupid comment someone dropped on a twitter page and she said "hey that sounds good in my head so it must be true, Im going to say that on national tv"

Our planet is under such a climate change threat that Obama bought a mansion on the ocean. :eusa_shhh:

Another dopey argument.

Fact: Co2 is a greenhouse gas.
Fact: The concentration of Co2 in the atmosphere is 50% higher today than before the industrial revolution.
Fact: The earth has warmed over the same period.

Every fifth grader understands the correlation.
Odd the Vostock ice cores should CO2 LAGGING temperature increases and decreases over several hundred thousand years

Correlation =/= Causation

Pontificating at a Green New Deal rally on Monday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who just claimed on Sunday that her apocalyptic prediction in January that the world would end in 12 years unless serious action was taken to combat climate change had just been "dry humor," suddenly returned to her climate change hysteria, stating CO2 levels had reached the highest levels in recorded history and the last time the levels were this high "bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth."

Ocasio-Cortez ranted, “It was reported today that this weekend for the first time in human history we have reached atmospheric levels of carbon at 415 parts per million. This has never been seen in recorded human history. In fact meteorologist Eric Holthaus and journalist said simply about this measurement, ‘We do not know a planet like this.’ The last time our planet hit 415 we were in the Pliocene period. Oceans were 90 feet higher. Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist. We have never seen a planet like this. And a planet like this is exactly what we are going to get, and it is exactly what we are going to inherit from previous generations if we do not act positively now."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues Another Apocalyptic Climate Rant. Is This More Of Her ‘Dry Humor’?

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

Oceans were 90 feet higher? So why aren't oceans 90 feet higher today?

Hell she thinks "Pliocene" is a drink.

Pontificating at a Green New Deal rally on Monday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who just claimed on Sunday that her apocalyptic prediction in January that the world would end in 12 years unless serious action was taken to combat climate change had just been "dry humor," suddenly returned to her climate change hysteria, stating CO2 levels had reached the highest levels in recorded history and the last time the levels were this high "bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth."

Ocasio-Cortez ranted, “It was reported today that this weekend for the first time in human history we have reached atmospheric levels of carbon at 415 parts per million. This has never been seen in recorded human history. In fact meteorologist Eric Holthaus and journalist said simply about this measurement, ‘We do not know a planet like this.’ The last time our planet hit 415 we were in the Pliocene period. Oceans were 90 feet higher. Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist. We have never seen a planet like this. And a planet like this is exactly what we are going to get, and it is exactly what we are going to inherit from previous generations if we do not act positively now."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues Another Apocalyptic Climate Rant. Is This More Of Her ‘Dry Humor’?

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

Oceans were 90 feet higher? So why aren't oceans 90 feet higher today?
We should accept the fact that everything coming out of her mouth is "dry humor".

We should accept the fact that everything coming out of her mouth is "dry humor".

She's piped down since the election and that's a good thing for their party. I don't think they need anymore trouble than they already have. Everything has been a nightmare since they took complete charge.

Outside of the flooding from the hurricane up north, they've also been quiet on the global warming hoax. They have no choice. To keep the dupes on their side, every time there is a natural disaster, they need to convince people that we caused it as if these things never happened until we invented factories and car engines.

She's piped down since the election and that's a good thing for their party. I don't think they need anymore trouble than they already have. Everything has been a nightmare since they took complete charge.

Outside of the flooding from the hurricane up north, they've also been quiet on the global warming hoax. They have no choice. To keep the dupes on their side, every time there is a natural disaster, they need to convince people that we caused it as if these things never happened until we invented factories and car engines.
Well, to be fair, her 12 years isn't up yet regarding her prediction of the end of the world. We may all still die of climate change in the next couple of years. LOL.

Forum List

Back