Anyone Remember This Oprah Quote That old White People Have to Die?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I had forgotten all about it til a friend posted it on FB.

What chance she would have in a campaign for POTUS I dont know since she would be spending half of her day every day of the campaign trying to explain away this stupid assertion of hers.

What chance she would have in a campaign for POTUS I dont know since she would be spending half of her day every day of the campaign trying to explain away this stupid assertion of hers.

I remember the quote and you misrepresented what it was. It's not what she said.

But the fact that you think fucking Nosebook is a reliable source is itself quotable to say the least.

And the fact that you put up a video with a fake caption instead of her actual voice speaks volumes about your own dishonesty.

Nope, don't remember it. Likely because I don't give a shit what the cow blabbers about

Sure do and the dems have been making up bs excuses as to why she said it LMAO............

Oprah has even said she would never help black Americans, but she would help the people of Africa.

The Demo rats forget about that one.

The caption and video is a LIE being passed around on Facebook by people who never took the time to actually listen to it....be careful

Propagandists count on us not having the time to go further than a headline.

Pockets of people older than her that still firmly believed that blacks are inferior? Indicating those people will never come around and they will need to die?

Ya........we say the same things about the cold war warriors.

There is much to say about Oprah but that is some heavy twisting there to use this.

"They just have to die".

Direct quote.

And the OP blatantly lies through his teeth about what "they" refers to --- which is also why he doesn't dare post her actual voice speaking. The discussion at that point was about the old guard of white racists, the Klanners, the Bull Conners, the elements that partisan hacks like the OP point to going "look - Democrats" and insisting that element didn't shift to the Republican Party, rather they DID die. And they note that in assent with Winfrey's sentiment that such exit is a good thing.

Given what the quote actually WAS versus what the OP falsely claims, it means either (a) he counts himself among that old guard of racists, (b) that he thinks that set of racists is the same thing as "all white people" --- or (c) both.

Maybe the OP should explain which one he's going for. More likely he'll just run away.

I remember the quote and you misrepresented what it was. It's not what she said.

But the fact that you think fucking Nosebook is a reliable source is itself quotable to say the least.

And the fact that you put up a video with a fake caption instead of her actual voice speaks volumes about your own dishonesty.

Here you go liar, she says all these old racists have to die, from South Africa to her own community in the south where she comes from.

You goddam liars are treasonous SCUM!

The caption and video is a LIE being passed around on Facebook by people who never took the time to actually listen to it....be careful

Propagandists count on us not having the time to go further than a headline.

Tards only tell themselves that.

"They just have to die".

Direct quote.

In all fairness to Oprah, I think the context shows she meant that for racial prejudice to vanish the older white generation has to die.

I dont think she was advocating for Old White People genocide, but it sure comes out that way.

She will have some votes lost due to this, and the election has not even started. What other off the cuff quips does she have out there that could be similarly clipped into outlandishness?

She might want to reconsider her plans to run, but I dont know.

I sure as hell would not run for POTUS even if I was sane.

"They just have to die".

Direct quote.

And the OP blatantly lies through his teeth about what "they" refers to --- which is also why he doesn't dare post her actual voice speaking. The discussion at that point was about the old guard of white racists, the Klanners, the Bull Conners, the elements that partisan hacks like the OP point to going "look - Democrats" and insisting that element didn't shift to the Republican Party, rather they DID die. And they note that in assent with Winfrey's sentiment that such exit is a good thing.

Given what the quote actually WAS versus what the OP falsely claims, it means either (a) he counts himself among that old guard of racists, (b) that he thinks that set of racists is the same thing as "all white people" --- or (c) both.

Maybe the OP should explain which one he's going for. More likely he'll just run away.
She said what she said. It's pretty clear.

"They just have to die".

Direct quote.

In all fairness to Oprah, I think the context shows she meant that for racial prejudice to vanish the older white generation has to die.

I dont think she was advocating for Old White People genocide, but it sure comes out that way.

She will have some votes lost due to this, and the election has not even started. What other off the cuff quips does she have out there that could be similarly clipped into outlandishness?

She might want to reconsider her plans to run, but I dont know.

I sure as hell would not run for POTUS even if I was sane.
Agreed, we won't be seeing concentration camps.

:laugh:

Her comments perfectly reinforce my point, that the Left has zero (0) interest in healing racial wounds or actually improving race relations.

They're going to let demographics do the work for them, and then they'll have what they want.

But no, actually they wont.

Demographics will not go the way that Dems are hoping they will.

Hispanics are integrating into the white majority and the Robotics Revolution will kill low skilled immigration as corporations abandon it for robots.

The Democratic Party is sacrificing itself on the Altar of Wishful Analysis.

Forum List

Back