Anyone notice how violent the left has gotten SINCE Obama became potus?

It's mind boggling. They win and they get MORE violent.

I dread what the next republican president will go through.

Yes i did notice how violent that ASS KICKING was for the republicans. It's mind boggling how far that donkey stuck it's foot up the republicans ass...... :lol::lol::lol:

I too dread what the next republican president will go through.
Does Chaos benefit you, SixtyOne? In what way?

Some rightwingers start some fights in Michigan,

and the rightwing propaganda machine blames the violence on the Left.

...right out of the rightwing playbook.
Who threw that first punch, again?

You know, NYcarbineer, didn't your parents teach you that little ditty, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."

Do you think questions asked are a good cause to punch someone's lights out?

Or is your future one of never asking questions when everyone gets a piece of bread except you? After all, we get back at us what we tolerate at the end of the line.

You mean those dainty unionists that Fox is obsessed with, and Koch punks enjoy insulting in front of cameras after SCREWING them?
You're mistaken, Franc. The Kochs pay good wages to people they hire and take care of them. Everyone wants to be a millionnaire, but you know, that's something people have to earn by going into business for themselves.

Not everyone who wants a stable pension and health benefits from their company has what it takes to make a business profitable enough to hire one person, let alone thousands.

Thinking you can take a big government and turn it into a cash cow has the one downside of if you don't feed the cow, it stops producing milk sooner or later, mainly almost immediately.

Think you might be able to alter your approach to keep the cow alive and giving milk?

What would your plan be?

Are you dependent on others to make plans for you?

How can you keep on paying people to do that on mere wages? Planners like to get paid, too? Maybe you know people who will give you something for nothing, or like a lottery ticket salesman, want your money upfront to get that one in a bazillion chances of having your name drawn from millions of people who think they're going to win the lottery.

You know, NYcarbineer, didn't your parents teach you that little ditty, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."

Or is your future one of never asking questions when everyone gets a piece of bread except you? After all, we get back at us what we tolerate at the end of the line.

No sensible person believes anything coming out of the rightwing propaganda machine until objective factual evidence has proven it to be true beyond a reasonable doubt.

Kochsuckers and teabaggers hate it when the left fights back. I love it...
You "win" an election with omerta insiders shifting all the votes in their district to your party. And you're still calling righties your homophobic term, "teabaggers" in public, in front of God and everybody, defending cowards in a mob who start swinging haymakers?

Are you going for model human being of the year for hatespeech against the right you cheerfully went along with as your peers disenfranchised American voters doing voter fraud they figured no one would catch onto if all DNC district chairmen did it at once?

Just gotta throw some punches at people and then go online for a huge circle jerk, do we?

Poor, Lakhota, doesn't realize the circle jerk is on her.

Some day it may sink into you that you destroyed America, and you will get for it people you fear in charge of the government, because when you encourage idiots to break the law, that becomes the norm.

You will have a future of corruption worse than any the world has ever seen including hundreds of millions of people you have to kill for not going along with your betrayal of the founders' America, who gave you such a rich, prosperous, and opportunities with civil rights.

The Union goons here aren't concerned with the civil rights of anyone except themselves being able to push, shove, and bully other people because they are Democrats, the new KKK.

How does it feel to be able to string up other people by character assassination? You're so close to Stalin's Russia I can smell the blini, pelmini, and borsch.

The only trouble is, when you need health care, when you get to the medical centers, you may not be able to find a parking place. And when you get in line for care, you may have wrap-around-the-building lines to wait in under the "we don't have to help anybody except ourselves" bullshit of the left.

Good luck with that one, sweetie.

Last edited:

It's because of what they won that makes them upset... It's kind of hard not to be nasty when they voted for the same thing they despised for eight long years before they were brainwashed into thinking Obama was going to be the one who made their Liberal utopian dream a reality... Instead, what did they get? Four more years of George Bush. People get angry when they know they've been had... Especially crazy Liberals.

No sensible person believes anything coming out of the rightwing propaganda machine until objective factual evidence has proven it to be true beyond a reasonable doubt.
How can a person who doesn't visit any rightwing web places be a propaganda machine? All I need is to see you saying wrongful things about people who have made a name for themselves within the parameter of the law, to know you are not telling the whole truth.

The minority will get violet when they win and the majority still ignores them.
Not a prob.

You minorities (Whites) just had your last shot at maintaining your Majority-status.

What's most ironic, is.....it's more-than-likely your kids that'll be crossing the "lines" (i.e. intermingling with "those people") and leaving their "heritage" far-far-far behind!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

It's because of what they won that makes them upset... It's kind of hard not to be nasty when they voted for the same thing they despised for eight long years before they were brainwashed into thinking Obama was going to be the one who made their Liberal utopian dream a reality... Instead, what did they get? Four more years of George Bush. People get angry when they know they've been had... Especially crazy Liberals.

I can see that the first four years, but they voted for obamush again.

We can't undo the past but we can enjoy the reaction of the left as they watch what they voted for collapse around them...and sadly us as well.

Last edited:

The minority will get violet when they win and the majority still ignores them.
Not a prob.

You minorities (Whites) just had your last shot at maintaining your Majority-status.

What's most ironic, is.....it's more-than-likely your kids that'll be crossing the "lines" (i.e. intermingling with "those people") and leaving their "heritage" far-far-far behind!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

The minority 61 million voters of 300+ million Americans will get up set when the majority doesn't pay them any attention.

So all the big talkers on the Right, the ones who like to spout off about secession, and armed rebellion, and everybody buying guns, blah, blah,blah,

all of the sudden they're pussy-ass peaceniks when the shoe is on the other foot??

lol.

whoa, that made a lot of sense to the thread...:eusa_shifty:

No doubt.

You pricks have always been average, ordinary, garden-variety cowards....until you pack-up.​

The difference between obama and Bush, is that Bush did what he thought was best for the nation. obama does what he thinks will be most harmful to the nation.

How can a person who doesn't visit any rightwing web places be a propaganda machine? All I need is to see you saying wrongful things about people who have made a name for themselves within the parameter of the law, to know you are not telling the whole truth.

The long and well established history of the rightwing media telling and spreading of lies makes it a perfectly logical and reasonable reaction to any story coming out of the same to be doubted.

Forum List

Back