Anyone notice how violent the left has gotten SINCE Obama became potus?

Some rightwingers start some fights in Michigan,

and the rightwing propaganda machine blames the violence on the Left.

...right out of the rightwing playbook.

You rethugs STILL WHINING cause some of those tree hugging puss's kicked some big bad gun toting rethugs ass?

TO FUKING FUNNY. Whiners. Grow the fuk up. You want to smack people around, some won't like it and will smack back. Deal with it.

So all the big talkers on the Right, the ones who like to spout off about secession, and armed rebellion, and everybody buying guns, blah, blah,blah,

all of the sudden they're pussy-ass peaceniks when the shoe is on the other foot??

lol.

whoa, that made a lot of sense to the thread...:eusa_shifty:

Yea lets talk about the "senseless" posts made by you steph. All of them from what I can tell.

ah yes, it's the OTHER person who started it, typical Union bully response..you all should just MAN UP..so it is you who are the pussies

It's mind boggling. They win and they get MORE violent.

I dread what the next republican president will go through.

You should probably just round us all up and jail us. Liberals are bad, they should be in prison.

well, it's probably where most of you should be, along with most of the Politicians you vote for, starting with your Dear Leader

you are proof of what this thread is about

Whiny ass rethugs. The party of stand your ground, and no compromise, and no giving in to Dems and........on and on.

You all get your asses kicked in a couple areas and all you want to do is whine about it.

Funny shit. Fuking man up and DO something that people will celebrate. Then Dems will stop kicking your collective asses. Maybe. But it is to funny to hear you whine. So maybe not also. Go to Wisconson and whine. Maybe you'll get some cheese.

point of the thread proven, good show:eusa_clap:

Oh yes...so very violent. :rolleyes:

You should probably just round us all up and jail us. Liberals are bad, they should be in prison.

well, it's probably where most of you should be, along with most of the Politicians you vote for, starting with your Dear Leader

Yes yes. Perhaps you should re-educate us to worship the Republican Gods of Money, Greed, and Fuck You.

I see it right now as WE are fighting back and YOU guys are LOSING!
That's what's pissing you off so much, we are fighting back, the unions are losing, and you guys are crying like babies!!! You know we're going to win this fight! Lol!

Meh... if you guys had people on your side, you wouldn't pull this shit in a lame duck session...

awww, tissue?

NOt at all, it's going to totally backfire on you, as it is already.

You guys lost Ohio and Wisconsin and the national election because of the anti-Union BS.

You are quickly becoming a regional party...

Yes yes. Perhaps you should re-educate us to worship the Republican Gods of Money, Greed, and Fuck You.

You sound like any of many totalitarians who stood on peach crates in the streets to unite the downtrodden against their perceived oppressors.

It always ends ugly.

Yes i did notice how violent that ASS KICKING was for the republicans. It's mind boggling how far that donkey stuck it's foot up the republicans ass...... :lol::lol::lol:

I too dread what the next republican president will go through.

But when all is said and done, you're still jackasses.

you should worship how to talk without being vular and saying dumb stuff for starters

you should worship how to talk without being vular and saying dumb stuff for starters

I should worship a method of talking?

That's a bit eccentric, don't you think?

Yes i did notice how violent that ASS KICKING was for the republicans. It's mind boggling how far that donkey stuck it's foot up the republicans ass...... :lol::lol::lol:

I too dread what the next republican president will go through.

...How many people have died from political violence since the election?

Many less than the Clintons killed, I believe...

If you are serious with this: Or Internets that Gore invented.

If not: Never mind.

ah yes, it's the OTHER person who started it, typical Union bully response..you all should just MAN UP..so it is you who are the pussies

ashley-todd-b-scratched-into-face-by-attacker2.jpg

Some of us know better.

Forum List

Back